Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

The first metting: Getting to know each other.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

The first metting: Getting to know each other. Empty
PostSubject: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Kira walked into the auditorium and sat upon the edge of the stage. It was well lit in the room and everything could be seen perfectly. The theater style seats for the audience, which were arranged in a curve so that each audience member had a good view of the stage from where ever they decided to sit, the technicians booth above the audience, the red carpeting that led the way between the seats in two different places, and the stage itself. It wasn't very flashy but, it did the job. It had some nice heavy red curtains on either side that could be drawn shut, a grand piano in the back, a few props from last year's showing of A Midsummer's Night Dream, and a lone teacher sitting in the middle on the edge of the forty by thirty foot stage, waiting for the new members of the drama club to arrive.

((OOC: It looks like this:
Spoiler:

I know it's not the same but, just pretend That's what I described. I'm tired and F.I.N.E. right now.
P.S. Brownie points to the person who knows what that stands for.))
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Yuri walked slowly into the room,she was using her crutches and she knew she wouldn't look good at all on stage with a broken ankle but she had to come see this place...being on stage always took her back to when her life was uncomplicated...

She practically ignored someone sitting in the room as she saw the piano first,her mind blanked and she ignored everything around her.her face lit up,she knew how to play well...She walked over to it and ran her fingers over the keys,not making any sound just feeling the piano and absorbing all the security it brought to her.
She sat down on the bench and pressed only one key at first then another and within just seconds she was playing a slow sad song,and soon her melodic voice filled the room,she had a beautiful voice and sung with the music in perfect harmony,she would never play if she realized someone was listening,but she was so absorbed in singing and playing she had forgoten someone was in the room.she kept singing,she had sung this song to herself everynight when her parents fought and sung it instead of crying it was her escape from this world -her music- She sang "I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me." She played louder and sang along with it "I still feel your touch in my dreams,forgive my weakness but i don't know why. Without you it's hard to survive..." her voice filled the room completly she was absorbed in the song not looking around her,every part of it was flawless her voice sang sadly as if she wished she had someone to sing the song to -someone to love- "Everytime we touch.I get this feeling,And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly." She sang from her heart,otherwise she wouldn't be singing. she finished the song,a few minutes later,and on the last note you could almost hear her slipping back into her own world that she wanted to escape,it was a sad feeling for her to stop playing but she quit and stared down at the keys a moment longer and sighed.
She looked down at herself ripped jeans and a tight black T-shirt it didn't look like that voice or that talent could have come from her but it did...
her heart hurt from all the pain in her life... she took a deep breath as she sat there just staring.

(OCC:Song
))

Last edited by Cyuria on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm

((OOC: How'd she miss me sitting in the middle of the stage?))
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 am

((OCC: Sorry...I read it wrong and at 3am.))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 am

((OOC: It's okay. You could edit it so that the first thing she sees is the piano and she ignores everything else.))
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 pm

((OCC: ok I edited it a bit.))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Kira started clapping for her. "Very good. Perhaps you should save that sort of talent for auditions though." Kira smiled as he walked up to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder as he finished what he had said. "Let's sit over here and wait to see if any others show up." Kira motioned to the edge of the stage. He moved over to sit again.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Yuri snapped back to reality as someone clapped.she grinned and said "I don't think i'll audition..." She only sung to herself she wasn't getting up on stage in front of alot of people that was for sure.
"Ok." She said and moved to go sit with him,using her crutches. she wasn't one to feel sorry for herself but not being able to walk really sucked she thought to herself.
"how many others are coming?" She asked absently and waited for his answer as she sat down beside him,her hands curled around eachother in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 pm

"I don't know." He smiled at her and began to lightly swing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Yuri grinned as he swung his legs,her phone blasted a ringtone so she reached into her bag that was covered in bumper stickers to text the caller,she hatefully texted a message and sent it then turned off her phone,she didn't want to talk to the person and he wouldn't leave her alone,she was thinking of all the ways to get back at him but decided to just let him be...
For now.

She pulled her math homework out of her bag and started to work -or try to- but quickly wished her tutor was here,to 'help' her by 'showing' her how to do the first 30 problems,algebra sucks she thought to herself but kept working at an extremely slow pace...she could have it done by midnight at this rate...
She was wishing she could give up on math and fail,she found herself wishing for alot lately.

She wasn't ignoring him beside her,she swung her legs in rythm with his and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 am

Sarah-Rose pushed open the door, she hoped she wasn't too late, she'd never been to this part of the school and had ended up getting lost along the way.

She saw Mr Koga and another girl sat up on the stage. She wasn't the only one late then she smiled to herself relieved.

'I hope I'm not late.' Sarah-Rose smiled as she quickly made her way down to the front. 'I kinda got lost of the way here.' She admitted quietly, a slight blush coming to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 am

Yuri looked up slowly from her math homework as the door opened and a girl came in, she seemed worried about being late.

Yuri laughed at her, she didn't know what late was...Late was never showing up or showing up three hours after you're supposed to be there, Which the girl hadn't done either.

"Sorry, didn't mean to laugh." She apologized not explaining why she had laughed at the girl.
She got up from her seat and stood in front of the girl, "I'm Yuri...You are?" She asked.
Slowly a smiled played across her face and she stuck out her hand to her, she wasn't much for handshakes but this was more of a dare, to see if she had the guts to shake Yuri's hand, of course most people wouldn't shake Yuri's hand because she just looked plain weird.

"Ahh getting lost can be fun." She said, it happened to Yuri alot, she has the directional skills of those rats that run on cliffs...but getting lost tended to be alot more fun then getting to where she was going.

((Sorry for late reply, My internet was turned off for a few days >.<))
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 am

(That's OK, my internet's turned off to, don't know when I'm getting it back so I'm using my phone)

Sarah-Rose smiled at the girl and shook her hand, she wasn't bothered by the girls appearance, she'd been away for so long and had come back to find that people had already appeared to find their friendship groups, she was an outsider again and pretty desperate to make friends and generally fit in. It sounded sad when put like that, but it was true nonetheless.

'Hello, I'm Sarah-Rose, its a pleasure to meet you Yuri.' She smiled widely at the girl, then, cocking her head slightly to one side she asked, 'Is your hair naturally blue? I don't mean to be rude, but I've come across some strange things in my time.'
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 pm

(( Nice, My mom won't let me get a new phone since I broke the last one >.<))

Yuri smiled back at Sarah-Rose, She didn't seem bothered by Yuri's 'Back off Blue Hair.' or that's what everyone called it, since she wasn't the type to stand down to a fight it had sounded appropriate.

"Nice to meet you to." Yuri laughed at her question, she was bolder than she looked
"No, not naturally blue. You're blunt, I like it." she said grinning a little, Yuri had seen some strange things in her time to, she then noticed what a dark red Sarah-Rose's hair was, so she asked her own question "You're hair is so red...Natural?" if it was natural she had been blessed greatly while Yuri had to resort to dye.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 am

(that sucks!)

'Ahh that's so cool! I've never been allowed to dye my hair' Sarah-Rose pulled a face and then laughed. 'haha guess that answers your question! Yeah I'm naturally red. It turns more Ginger when I've been in the sun a lot. But I'd love to dye it, just for a change! But I don't have a clue how to go about it. I'd probably end up dying the rest of me instea of my hair!' She laughed.

'So um, is this it? Is anyone else meant to be coming?' Sarah-Rose asked curiously, slightly surprised there weren't any other students here. She was use to drama being a popular club, it was weird to find it so empty.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm

((Yep))

Yuri laughed again, and said "I wasn't exactly allowed to...I just kinda did it, and my mom freaked!.... Wow you have beautiful natural hair then, you shouldn't dye it if it's already awsome...." She leaned in closer to Sarah-Rose's ear so no one else could hear her
"Mine was a blonde-ish brown, and I felt like a copy of my mom." She didn't tell many people of her original hair color but she did here.
She laughed again as she moved back, that's what she had thought at first but, always a sucker for trying something new she ended up dyeing it and her fingers were blue for a long time.

Yuri thought for a second, then answered "I don't know...I don't think anyone knows...Drama is usually really popular though so maybe there'll be more people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first metting: Getting to know each other.   The first metting: Getting to know each other. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first metting: Getting to know each other.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Clubs :: Back Stage-
Jump to: