Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? Empty
PostSubject: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Kira set Cyuria down on a bench next to the ticket window, "I know. I'm just a little strange is all." he smiled at her before taking his place in line. It didn't take very long as the line was rather short. Not many people came out to watch a movie at this hour. Kira came back and picked her up once more. He walked into the theater and asked, "Where shall we sit?"
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Yuri smiled as he set her down,and waited in line.
"The back." She said with a grin "Movies always seem better from the back,to me." She said smiling.
The first previews started to roll across the screen.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Kira smiled at her. He walked up to the very back row and shimmied over to the middle. There weren't many other people in the theater with them, the movie had been out for a little while now and most people who were going to see it had seen it by now. He set her down carefully into the empty seat and asked her, "Would you like some pop-corn or anything? I fancy a bit myself."
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 am

She grinned "Sure,I love popcorn." Her blue eyes gleamed as she spoke. She loved the smell of the theatre it had always been calming to her,and she was,calm,She had never felt calmer or not that she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 am

Kira left her there to go and get the popcorn. The line was long and took a longer than Kira had anticipated. When he came back with the large popcorn and soda, the movie was just starting. He quickly found his seat and handed her the popcorn and set the drink in the cup holder between them. "Sorry." he whispered, "The line was longer than I though it would be for being so late." Kira took a small handful of popcorn and began to munch on it as the first scene opened up.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Yuri waited as he got the popcorn,and smiled when he got back,as the movie started.
She took a piece of popcorn,as she watched eating the pieces one by one.
She rolled her eyes at his apology he had no need to apologize she thought,but she smiled at him warmly.
She watched as the first scenes began to play,and became engrossed in the movie,watching intently,She often got very interested in movies as if they were real,not rememebering that it was a story.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 am

Kira was distracted during the entire movie. How could anyone concentrate when they were in his position? I am a teacher. She is a student. I can't be.... It wouldn't work out.... He thought to himself. True, he was arguing against himself in a situation that was exactly like the one he had previously helped a student with but,he was bad at following his own advice.

Kira's eyes kept going between the movie, her face, and her hand. He desperately wanted to grab onto her hand, just to know what it would feel like but, he was afraid that if he tried she would flinch away from him and that would just put a wrench in his heart. Kira didn't think he could handle that kind of rejection. It may have been superficial but, it meant a great deal to him. Perhaps he was just old fashioned.

Kira tried to concentrate on the movie but, that just made things worse. A girl falling in love with a vampire, a forbidden love? Really? Who picked this movie? Oh wait, I did. Curse myself. Kira couldn't stop thinking about her sitting right next to him. It would be so easy to just reach out and touch her yet, he did not. He must not. He was a teacher after all. It wouldn't work out. Right?
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Yuri tried to concentrate on the movie and not him,but that was hard,even with her will power,he had such a presence,that she just couldn't find the strength to ignore,it didn't help her situation that they were watching a romance movie,and it just made her ache for a romance of her own,it also didn't help that she had a sexy teacher beside her,who she found she had a strange attraction to,that seemed to make her ache for his touch,she had been able to control herself when he had been holding her but then she had atleast some physical conection,which now she had none,she suprisingly found herself wishing for his touch even if just for a moment just for him touch her hand,but she scolded herself for such thoughts.

She thought of just reaching out and touching him it was the 21st century right? a woman could take control but she didn't think her heart could handle a rejection,not yet,Her heart had just healed from her last breakup,she couldn't have a romance that was destined for failure,although wasn't every relationship destined for failure? she scratched those thoughts from her head,she couldn't bear the thought of him moving away from her,of her losing his presence near her. So she didn't move she just watched,as a girl fell dangerously in love with a vampire,now that really was a love destined for failure,wasn't it?

Her heart told her one thing and her head another,She had always had trouble knowing which to listen to,but she didn't know what was the right choice here,she didn't know if he was feeling the same struggle within that she was but her struggle was strong enough for the both of them.

She had always been impulsive,but now she was thinking things through,running them through her head over and over again,playing out possible scenarios and what would happen in this situation if she did take his hand, he would probably just pull away she thought,but something told her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 am

Kira couldn't stand it anymore. He got up and went to the bathroom. There was another man in there but, he soon left as he finished washing his hands. Kira filled a sink with water and splashed his face then looked at himself in the mirror. "You are not in love with this girl. You can't be in love with her. She is a student at the school that you are a staff member of. You have heard the stories on the news about how teachers fall in love with one of their students and end up fired because of it. Do you want to be on the news Kira? I didn't think so. You need to just walk away and leave it alone." Kira splashed water on his face again. He then stuck his face in the sink and held his breath as long as he could. He found that an adrenaline rush was somehow therapeutic. He didn't understand how heightening his senses and self awareness was therapeutic but, it worked for him.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 pm

He went to the bathroom and she decided to do the same,using her crutches.

She brushed out her hair which had become quite tangled earlier in the night,and pulled it back into a pony tail,she like having it down but it was getting windy outside. She looked at herself in the mirror and kept changing her lip gloss but some how she was never satisfied with her appearance,she let her hair back down then pulled it up again,finally she decided to just leave it up. She continued to fidle with her eyelashes,but she soon realized she was just trying to take her mind off of the situation she was in,She couldn't really want a teacher she thought,but she couldn't help wondering what he kissed like-she tried to shut the thoughts out of her head,He was a teacher he could get fired because if her,And she expelled.
She knew she should just walk away from him and never think about him again but she knew she couldn't do that,and if she did it would be near impossible to forget him.

She looked at herself in the mirror and asked herself "What have you gotten yourself into? You don't want to be in this situation,he could get FIRED Do you want to get him fired Yuri? Of course not so walk away!" She told herself as if saying it would aid her in doing it.
She banged her head against the wall beside the mirror,and almost bit her fingernails she hadn't even wanted to do that in almost 3 years she thought. She looked into her own Blue eyes in the mirror and said "You don't want to love him." but she was just protesting her hearts feelings and she knew it.
She decided on Her cherry lip gloss and walked out of the bathroom with the help of her crutches.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Kira dried off his face with the rough brown paper towels and walked out just as Cyuria did. He looked over at her, surprised to see her there, and starred for a moment. The same conversation he just had with himself in the bathroom went through his head again in five seconds. This time, Kira thought at the end Screw it. I'm going to do it. Kira walked right up to her and pulled into a kiss. Her crutches fell with a large clang but, he ignored it as he experienced the most wonderful kiss he'd ever had.

Kira forced himself to stop before he completely ruined the mood. He looked down at her and wondered what she thought of what he had just done. "Um..." was all he could manage though.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Yuri walked out of the bathroom at the same time he did and they stared at eachother for a second then he walked up to her and kissed her, the whole conversation she had had with herself in the bathroom melted away as he kissed her,her crutches had fallen on the ground with a bang but she couldn't think about that her head was all jumbled up now in the heat of the kiss.

when he stopped kissing her she looked up at him as he said something that she didn't hear, and she smiled,then she put her arms around his neck to lift herself up to his level and kissed him back -her impulsiveness was back- it was the most wonderful kiss she had even experienced,she didn't know how long she kissed him but when she forced herself to pull away all she could manage to say was an out of breath "Uhh.." and she was silent again,she wanted him to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 am

"Fireworks?" Kira questioned, slightly afraid of the response.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Yuri kept her arms wrapped around his neck as she answered his question
"Yes." She had felt fireworks stronger than anything,and she was wondering if he did to.
her face was just inches from his she wanted to kiss him again,but she restrained herself,he'd kiss her if HE wanted to she said to herself over and over again.
She grinned "Fireworks?" She asked him back,hopeing for the same response.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Kira smiled at her response. He had indeed felt the fireworks as well. However, instead of saying something he kissed her gently once more. People were starting to stare at the odd couple. Something about an older man falling in love with a younger woman was never well received in society, at least not in this modern age. Kira looked at her once more. "I believe we should go now." Kira giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Yuri smiled as he kissed her. And said "Ok." when he said they should go,She picked up her crutches from the ground and ignored the people staring at them,she was used to being stared at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???   Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy + Girl + Dark Movie Theater = ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: The Movie Theatre-
Jump to: