Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Saizo Tetsumaru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi

Izanagi

Saizo Tetsumaru Empty
PostSubject: Saizo Tetsumaru   Saizo Tetsumaru I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Saizo Tetsumaru
Age/Grade: Age Fifteen, Freshman
Height: 67"
Weight: 130 lbs
Appearance: Saizo is pretty tall for guys his age, with blue messy hair and big green eyes. Outside of the classroom, Saizo will usually slip on a black fedora on top of his head.

Relations:

Sexuality: Saizo is straight virgin, never had a girlfriend, and is very open about it, but does not ever act in a sexual manner
Preferences: He prefers women with long straight hair, big eyes, and averave to large sized breasts. Sometimes he may fall for a flat chested girl if they have a pretty face and/or a mature body. A turn on for him personality wise is someone who is deep and into philosopy, or someone who cares for others a ton.
Likes: Women, science, cooking, acting, drawing, hiking, skiing, owls, spiders, snakes, any potato food, singing, hamburgers, hanging out with friends, japanese music, anime.
Dislikes: failing a class, whores, The Benson Interuption, CoD freaks, cheaters, people who think anime sucks or calls anime a cartoon.

Back story:
History: Saizo is the son of a surgeon and a stay at home mom, who barely pay any attention to him. He has an older brother who hogs the attention of his parents and gets everything he desires. Sazio, on the other hand, only got essentials and what he absolutely needed. He is a smart student, but he doesn't put enough effort into getting all A's. He has never had a girlfriend, but hopes that soon he will find the right girl for him. At the age of fourteen, Saizo met a senior at from his town's high school who taught Saizo how to sing, and even passed on his lucky fedora to the young student. Saizo had high hopes of going to the town high school, but due to a pamphlet landing on his parent's doorstep, they arranged to have him enrolled here.

Last edited by Izanagi on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Saizo Tetsumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo Tetsumaru   Saizo Tetsumaru I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Sounds good to me. Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy. Smile

Saizo Tetsumaru Rubber-stamp-approved-thumb1391108
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Izanagi

Izanagi

Saizo Tetsumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo Tetsumaru   Saizo Tetsumaru I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:40 pm

I forgot to put a few things in my character. Is it alright if I add them in at this point?
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Saizo Tetsumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo Tetsumaru   Saizo Tetsumaru I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Sure, go right ahead!
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Saizo Tetsumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saizo Tetsumaru   Saizo Tetsumaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saizo Tetsumaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: