Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

First class, a little late

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

First class, a little late Empty
PostSubject: First class, a little late   First class, a little late I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Sam had went home late after the party and two nights after she was still tired, she ended up waking up late and realizing she had a lesson to teach, she get up and dressed and hurried to find her class this is bad... late on the first day of teaching... she thought, as she hurried down the hall, she unlocked her class door and went in, she Wright her name on the black bored and sat at her desk as she looked around the class.
Back to top Go down
Frederic

Frederic

PostSubject: Re: First class, a little late   First class, a little late I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 am

It was time for Frederic to make his real first appearance considering that the Ball he arrived to ended just a small while after he arrived. Or however it was, he happened to be leaving at 3 am, so he could blame himself for showing up so late. He had trouble finding his new first period, which after staring blankly at a piece of paper he realized where to go. Wandering around the school and reading the room numbers he eventually came to the room later than his teacher, looking at the door and straightening himself up. Frederic was dressed very nicely, wearing a top hat, a frilled shirt, and a long gentleman's coat. Overall, his appearance can be considered quite formal in comparison with the dress of some of the other students. Although since he was in school, he chose not to wear his hat. His baton was also back in his dorm, since, weapons were not allowed around the school even though it wasn't much of a weapon. The baton had been specially made by request though, so it could be used as a weapon if the situation arose. Now that he was at his first period class, he raised his hand and gave himself a good grip on the door, opening it and walking in to make his appearance. The door closed by itself behind him. He expected a few stares from students, however he didn't browse the expressions of his peers. Looking at his teacher, he nodded, "I apologize for showing up late. This is my first day becoming acquainted with the location of my classes." He considered this to be a good enough excuse for himself to be able to proceed on through the class. Being said, he walked quietly over to an empty desk and took a seat. He sat with his back flat against the chair, straightened and paying attention. Frederic's hands rested gently together on the desk as he awaited for class to begin or comments to be made.
Back to top Go down
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

PostSubject: Re: First class, a little late   First class, a little late I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am

Sam noticed a boy come in and say sorry for being late, she just looked at him and smiled kindly and said "it's fine, it's my first day too and i got up late so there's no worries for any one being late here" she them looked around the room and said "our first topic is going to be on dinosaurs, so, how about we play a game of dino-pictionary to start with?"
Back to top Go down
Frederic

Frederic

PostSubject: Re: First class, a little late   First class, a little late I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 am

Slight relief came when Frederic knew he wasn't in trouble for being late, but he had a feeling he wouldn't be anyway. It would have been kind of wrong to punish someone on their first day. Aside from this, hearing that the first topic was going to be something to do with drawing, Frederic was going to enjoy it. He had a lot of practice with drawing, which would make any art assignment a bit easier for him depending on what exactly it was that they were drawing. Hearing dinosaurs being the topic from his teacher, Frederic waited for further instruction to see how exactly it would go. Thinking of pictionary, he assumed students would be going to the board and drawing until someone guessed what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

PostSubject: Re: First class, a little late   First class, a little late I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 am

Sam smiled again and said "my name's Miss Loveheart, when i'm not teaching you all may call me Sam, so, the rules to play this game is, there will be two students from each side of the class,one student from each team, the class will be split in half, the student's that have been picked come to me and i show them a picture and a name of a dinosaur, there not allowed to Wright, say or jester any clues, first team to get the right awser gets a point, the game ends after 3 rounds." she then picked up two paces of cork and added "any volentears?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First class, a little late   First class, a little late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First class, a little late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: History Classrooms :: Room 8-
Jump to: