Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Jezebel's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jezebel Lacey

Jezebel Lacey

Jezebel's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Jezebel's Dorm   Jezebel's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Room Number: 69

Decor: Her walls are pale colors. The one facing the north is pink, the one facing east is orange, the one facing south is blue, the one facing west is green. She has a twin bed with a colorful pillow and sheet. A bookcase crammed with her favorite thick books. Jezebel has a small, pink t.v. A desk, and all of her instruments are in her room. She has a rack of cd's popular modern music and famous composers. Notebooks full of writings lay around the room. Plus alot of painting she hung on the walls. Also personal pictures from home. Pictures of her cats, dogs, lizards, bunnies, and mice. She also has her soccer and dance gear around her room. Girly, pink, lace curtains are hung from her window. Jezebel has an orange laptop, and her homework in there, too. She has her make-up and nailpolish in her room as well, plus her toiletries. Jezebel's room is surprisingly well kept and organized for how much stuff in their. Having a huge calander helps.

Roommates:

Privacy: One lock on it. It is only locked when she is out, showering, or sleeping. Other than that is usually open.

Traffic: She does have friends over alot, but rarley any guys. But, she does have some students over who are to embaressed to ask for extra turtoring, so she helps them with their homework.

Last edited by Jezebel Lacey on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Jezebel's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezebel's Dorm   Jezebel's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Even numbers are only meant for shared dorms so unless you wish to have a roommate I suggest you pick an odd number
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Jezebel Lacey

Jezebel Lacey

Jezebel's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezebel's Dorm   Jezebel's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Okay, I changed it. Her number is now 69.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Jezebel's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezebel's Dorm   Jezebel's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Pff nice number. Alright, approved.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Jezebel's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezebel's Dorm   Jezebel's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jezebel's Dorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 69-
Jump to: