Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Creative Writing

Go down 
+7
Suki
John_Lydon
Kendall Cyrus
The Death Wish
Kira
Jace Cullen
Aubri Elizabeth
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:50 am

Aubri sighed as she picked up her notebook and walked towards room 40. She sincerely hoped that her Creative Writing teacher would actually know what he was doing. Her last writing teacher had been a complete idiot. Honestly, how that man had become a teacher was beyond her, he didn't seem like he was smart enough to actually pass his teacher certification test. English was her favorite subject, but if she had another incompetent teacher she was going to drop the class.

Other students passed her in the hallway. Faces of people she didn't know and a small few she vaguely recognized. It was so strange to her that she really hadn't made any real friends yet. Everyone seemed so involved in their own world and clique that she was overlooked. No one noticed the petite 5'2 junior transfer student. At her old school, she'd been the "it" girl because she had so much money. She'd gone to the "right" parties and dated the "right" guys, but being center stage wasn't something she'd actually wanted. It had just happened. Most people would kill to be in her shoes, they thought her life was so glamorous. In all honesty, it was just superficial and lonely. Especially now that her grandmother was gone. Aubri wished she'd never been sent to this stupid boarding school. At least at her old school she had people who pretended to be her friend. Here, she felt like a pariah. Oh well, I've just gotta make do until I graduate, I guess. she thought to herself.

Taking a deep breath, she entered room 40, hoping to lose herself in the world of English and writing...
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Creative Writing, Room 40, were the words that Jace Cullen's naturally violet eyes read as she glanced at her schedule once more. Being a senior, she had perfected the art of creating a perfect timetable for her classes so everything was even in their difficulty levels throughout the semester. Folding the schedule back into the purse on her shoulder, Jace turned down a corridor filled with students shuffling to their next classes. The kids around her were all in a rush, some students having their classes on the other side of campus with only a few minutes to get there, while others had tired looks in their faces from classes that nearly put them to sleep. Jace on the other hand was feeling rather energized this morning. Having no first period meaning she got to sleep in and get more rest than what she'd gotten in the past. She was never an over achiever, never recognized for doing well in AP or Honors classes, but Jace was fairly intelligent and did well in all the classes she did end up taking so she had her share of sleep loss from years past. When it came down to it, she didn't like slacking off at school, but instead, chose to study when necessary. Though Jace was far from being considered on of the school's braniacs, geeks, nerds, ect..

No, she was pretty popular among the students. Sure her looks were above average, but she didn't have an ego or complex about any of her features. Jace was known and popular for her dancing. Whenever there was a dance production, pep rally or things of the sort where the school gathered to watch, Jace would be one of the front runners in the event. People knew her face and they also knew she had a down to earth personality to match which made her likable. And liked by many she was because as Jace passed through the hallways, she threw a smile in several directions and waves to people she happened to know. It was tempting to stop and talk for a bit, but the time on the girl's phone said she should do otherwise so she continued on her way to class.

Upon entering Room 40, Jace scanned for open seats, taking a corner desk in the front row. The teacher wasn't here yet so Jace set her purse and binder down on the desk top, while she sat sideways in her chair. In actuality she was very excited for this class for writing was something she enjoyed doing in her spare time. Though nothing topped her love for dancing, Jace's secret fantasy would be to become a widely known and acclaimed fictional writer. She'd written short stories that range from romance to fantasy and even to horror. When she picked her head back up, Jace noticed another girl in the classroom and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm

OOC: I'm going to wait for everyone one to get here so I can make a grand entrance. Wink So, here's the class list:
Aubri Elizabeth
Jace Cullen
Inez Rodriguez
Kan Ingvar
Kendall Cyrus
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm

The last period... the period where, if he won't lay his head on the desk and go to sleep... has successfully listened to absolutely everything for once... Kan was holding some stuff for English class, and man, did he just want to play some Soccer or SOMETHING.

Kan would probably text his bro or some other guys he knows to play some Soccer with them, damn... he was bored...

Kan came close to arriving at class, Kan stopped before entering, maybe he would sleep and enjoy the sensation of the wooden desk... and start dreaming... dreaming...

Kan opened the door and walked a tiny bit in, everyone was looking if he was the teacher or not...

"God dag enhver! Jeg er glad å på gjensyn alle!" Kan yelled with enthusiasm, even tho none of them understood him... Kan slouched in and fell in one of the vacant desk and immediately dropped his stuff beside him, he took his phone out and started text messaging to see if a Soccer game was possible with his bro and some other guys.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Aubri had been shocked at having been the first person to arrive. She'd been certain that at least the teacher would be there. Unsure of what to do, Aubri had taken a seat in the second row. She wasn't a fan of the front row, but she wanted to pay attention, so the second row seemed the best option. She'd been reading The Count of Monte Cristo and was just getting to the part when Edmond Dantes escaped from the Chateau D'If when another girl entered the classroom. She didn't appear to have noticed Aubri, but then she would've been surprised if the girl had noticed her. The girl was pretty and Aubri smiled when she saw the alterations the girl had made to her school uniform. Then this new girl smiled at her. Taken slightly aback, Aubri wasn't sure what to do. Relax. She seems nice, just be yourself, she gave herself a pep talk.

Aubri smiled back at the girl. "I'm Aubri," she introduced herself, "I just transfered here."

Just as she introduced herself, another student, a boy, walked into the classroom and shouted something in a foreign language. Aubri wasn't sure how to react but the boy just pulled out his cell phone and began texting, so she decided to ignore him and turn back to the girl she'd just introduced herself to.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Jace had opened her mouth the reply to Aubri, but then the banging of the door behind them made the girl avert her gaze. Another student had walked in, a boy. But more specifically, Kan- the boy the other seniors had been chasing in the mall not too long ago. He shouted something, but Jace couldn't place the language, but even if she could she wouldn't understand it. Kan had plopped down in one of the many open desks and whipped out his phone and began texting. Jace had glanced at him momentarily, then decided she'd talk to him later, after she finished talking with Aubri.

"Jace Cullen,"
the red head smiled brightly and sat up more in her chair, "it's nice to meet you, and welcome. Where did you transfer from?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 am

Kendall quietly opened the door and stepped inside the room, gently closing it before looking around the classroom. Although she was not late, she had expected to see a teacher at the desk but does not seem to be the case. Spying a vacant desk beside a blond boy, she made her way toward it and immediately sat down with her sling bag on the floor against a table leg. It was almost right after she had settled down was her desk then populated with a notebook and a pencil.

For a second, she did nothing as though expecting the teacher to pop in at that very moment. When it was clear that it was going to take a while, she placed her elbows on the desktop and rested her head on her hands, staying idly at the minute hand of the clock. It was the last period of the day, and she wanted class to begin quickly. Not just because the rest of the day would be leisure time but also because she thought the class would be fun. It did not matter who the teacher will be, but creative writing was always a time for her to pour out her imagination into words no matter how fantastic they are.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 am

"Athens Drive High School in North Carolina, you probably have never heard of it before. It's in Raleigh," Aubri replied.

As she spoke she noticed another girl entering the classroom. She glanced at the girl and blushed in remembered embarrassment. It was the girl she'd knocked down in the movie theatre. Hopefully the girl wouldn't recognize her or bring up the mortifying incident. She really should've been paying more attention, especially since she'd been wearing her brand new Jimmy Choos. Oh well, nothing I can do about that now.

"So have you ever had..." Aubri glanced down at her schedule, "Mr. Koga before? Do you know what kind of teacher he is?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Kan sighed and put away his phone... it seems everyone was busy after school, so he was really disappointed, he looked around the room and noticed Jace and Aubri... hmm? They were in this class too? Who would've guessed.

He noticed another girl come in and take a sit beside him, then he took his attention away from her and sighed yet again... he put his head on the desk and groaned in boredom...

Kan heard Aubri speak... what kind of teacher?

"He's a alcoholic." Kan said to Aubri, "I wouldn't be surprised to see him come in here with a hangover, like he did in his first class with me." Kan took off his school coat, revealing his gray sleeveless undershirt. He then took the time to look around... people were coming in still, good thing Mr. Koga wasn't like most teachers, always in their classes waiting for most of the students to show up... it was the other way around, the STUDENTS were waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:08 pm

The answer to Aubri's question came not from Jace, but from the boy in the back of the room. Kan, if she remembered correctly. He'd been nice enough to help her out when she'd gotten lost. She turned and directed her attention towards him.

"An... an alcoholic?" Aubri stammered, astonished, "Seriously?"

It was unfathomable. There's no way a teacher would ever have been drunk at Athens Drive, the administration would never have allowed it. Not that she'd never had to deal with people who were druunk before, her step-brother made an artform out of it with his friends and on more than one occasion she'd had to pick him up from some college party when she visited her mom and step-father. But still, a teacher coming to class hungover...
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 am

In any case, Jace would have shrugged to Aubri, even if Kan didn't respond. Sure, she'd met Mr. Koga before, on two occasions actually, but she dared not speak of the subjects of their encounters. A deep secret had been entrusted with the teacher/school counselor. One that Jace was not ready to let known and one that he promised to her and to the other party that would stay secret. He'd even promised to help. Jace favored him already because of that, but she laughed quietly as Kan talked about the man coming into class hungover.

"Heh, at least he knows the meaning of fun. He can get away with it because he's the school counselor also.. District will never peg him because he can talk his way out of it I bet," Jace leaned back a bit against her chair and shrugged, "maybe this class could be better than we expected?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 pm

OOC: If Inez hasn't posted by tonight I'm starting class.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Kira walked into his class to see that many of his students were already there. He looked at his watch. "Whoops! Sorry I'm late. TO think that I thought I'd be on time this time. Oh well. What do you say we get started, hmm?" Kira smiled at his class and saw a familiar face. He thought it would be better to keep it a secret though, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Kan sighed, he needed to convince his bro to play Soccer with him... or maybe he would just survey the Mall, he had some money, so he could go to the Arcade... yes... the Arcade would be so much fun! That's what he decided, the Arcade, after school.

But first he had to get past this class, Kan took out his phone again secretly and started text messaging... waiting for the lecture to start.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Jace picked her head up as the door opened once again and this time Mr. Koga walked through, meaning that class would begin. She smiled a bit at her classmates before turning around in her chair to face forward. Even through the teacher was a bit late, Jace had high hopes for this class because writing was something she really enjoyed and if this class stuck to it's name, Creative Writing, then this class would be probably one of the only times she'd be able to pursue it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 am

Idly looking around, Kendall fixed on the boy beside her feeling a sense of familiarity about him. Leaning to the side to take a slightly closer look, she narrowed her eyes in unpleasant recognition. It was the strange boy from the theatre who seem as though he had something to do with the incident. Swallowing an imaginary lump in the throat, she was about to call out to him when she heard the sound of hurried footsteps from outside.

Immediately she forgot about and looked to the front, brown eyes widening slightly at the sight of the man who walked in. A teacher, no doubt about that, but very quirky with him carrying a katana. It brought a smile to her face. "He should be interesting," she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:58 am

Kan managed to notice Kendall's smile... but he clearly couldn't hear what she said, he looked in the direction she was looking and found out she was looking at Kira... eh? Maybe she liked teachers?

"Well, I guess all women have different tastes... maybe she likes older men..." Kan noticed that this was the girl who inched away from him at the theater, maybe... she doesn't people around her age. Eh, whatever floats her boat Kan guessed...

Kan decided to get her name, "Um, hello, we met... at the theater right? The name's Kan Ingvar, nice to meet you..." Kan said this in the most quiet voice possible so only her and himself could only hear, probably.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

When Kan started speaking to her, Kendall's smile dropped and she turned to him with a blank look. She did not expect him to take the slightest interest, but then again some people are very sociable. Maybe he was one of such people.

"Kendall," she replied in a whisper. "I remember you from there and I..." She paused for a while taking a glance to the front, before continuing, "I want to ask whether you, you know what happened."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 am

"Oh... well..." Kan didn't know how to ask this, did she want to enjoy the movie? He didn't want her getting pissed off in the middle of class... maybe she didn't care... whatever...

Kan finally spoke to her, "Maybe a little bit... my bro suggested the idea..." Kan shrugged and smiled, and then went back to his normal face. "Well, if your going to get angry, go get angry at my bro..." Kan grinned, "He looks just like me."

Kan straightened up in his seat. "Yup, well, nice to meet you Kendall."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm

"Alright. Let's get started with a simple get to know you exercise!" Kira looked around at his class again. He saw that Two of his students were already having a conversation. Being one who could never purposely make a girl feel uncomfortable, he turned to the boy. "Hai! Kan! I remember you from my algebra class! Perhaps you would like to start." Kira smiled at Kan, waiting for him to introduce himself to the class.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Kan sighed... why was he the one always picked in Kira's class? And why did he always hold a katana? That was plain retarded, Kan shrugged his thoughts off and got up despite his feelings.

Kan walked slowly in front of the class... he decided to make it a bit more interesting... he decided to act like a foreigner...

"God dag, meg navnet er Kan Ingvar, Jeg er ny her over, behage spandere meg rett..." suddenly the door burst open, disrupting Kan's wonderful speech... and look who it was...
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm

John kicked open the door to room 40.

"KAN! You motherfucker!" John yelled across the class to his partner in crime, Kan Ingvar. He was standing in the doorway, dripping wet and wearing nothing but his underwear with brightly dyed green hair. John had woken up about twenty minutes ago (he didn't feel like going to classes today) and took a shower to find that Kan had put some sort of green dye in his shampoo.

John charged across the room towards Kan. After accidentally knocking an empty desk over, John jumped and tackled Kan. Things were about to get messy...
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Once Kan immediately saw John, he couldn't hold back his laughter... it was a funny sight... "J-John.. it goes well with your eyes! Haha!" Kan kept on chuckling, it was indeed funny...

Until John burst across the room tackling Kan, the people in the class were surprised, but it was known that they were getting into it... Kan and John started wrestling around, where John and Kan were throwing punches and various attacks to hurt each other... this wasn't going good...
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Kan had been walking to the front of the room when another boy, whom Aubri didn't know, flung open the door and started screaming profanities at Kan. As if that disruption wasn't bad enough but then the boy had leapt across some desks and tackled Kan! Honestly what was it with this place? Students fighting in the middle of class, teachers showing up drunk....

Unsure of what to do and not wanting to be in the way of the boys who were intent upon beating each other into oblivion, Aubri slowly backed away from their fight towards the back of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Jace blinked as Kan walked up to introduce himself to the class, speaking in a completely foreign language. She had the urge to laugh, but held it in by biting down on her lower lip as she pressed the tips of her fingers to her mouth and shaking her head. A moment later, the door burst open once again to the sight of an underwear clad, green haired kid who yelled at the top of his lungs to Kan.

Typically, it was the right thing to do to break up a fight, but a place between two boys who began fighting hard was not where Jace wanted to be. So she simply smacked her hand to her forehead and dropped it to her chest as she crossed her arms over her torso, shaking her head once again. Creative Writing class.. Day 1 and only a whole semester to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creative Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creative Writing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next