Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Creative Writing

Go down 
+7
Suki
John_Lydon
Kendall Cyrus
The Death Wish
Kira
Jace Cullen
Aubri Elizabeth
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suki

Creative Writing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 am

Room 40. Here it goes. Suki put her hand on the door handle but stopped when she heard fighting on the other side. Oh dear lord what now? Opening the door slightly, she looked in and saw a green haired guy tackle another guy who looked like the one from the field. Eyes wide, she quickly slipped into the room and backed towards the teachers desk. Oh this won't be good. I hope someone breaks them up. I really don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:03 am

Kendall was right beside the boys where they fought and although almost everyone else in the room were keeping their distance, she stood up just far enough to avoid being hit by any of those flailing fists. The amusement value of a scantily clad boy attacking someone all of a sudden was making her smirk and nearly giggling.

Wondering why nobody had went to break them up, she turned to look at the teacher partially hoping that he would be the one to do it and with his katana. However, another part of her wants to see who would win.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:19 am

Kira watched as Kan walked up to the front of the room. I didn't say you had to come up to the front. He could have done it from his seat. Oh well. Kira thought. As Kan was introducing himself in a foreign language, which made Kira laugh to himself, another boy rushed in and attacked Kan. Kira was surprised and so, didn't react quite as quickly as he would have liked. However, he was able to react before either of them were seriously hurt. He ran his sword into the floor, impossible for anyone but him to pull out, and moved over to grab both boys by their necks and held them in the air. "Might I suggest you take your problem to the counselor?" Kira thought about what he had said for a moment before realizing that he was the counselor. "Right. See me after class." He turned to the green haired boy. "Perhaps you should get dressed before you come back to see me." Kira let go of the boys. "Have a seat Kan." Kira walked back to his desk and looked at his roster. "Aubri, please come to the front of the class and introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Aubri watched as the teacher broke up the fight between the two boys. It happened so quickly that she was still processing what had happened when the teacher told her to come up to the front of the class and introduce herself.

Crap! What am I supposed to say? I thought I would just have to stand up, say my name and that would be the end of it! Now I have to stand in front of the class and say something!?!

She moved slowly to the front of the classroom, trying to collect her thoughts and think of what she should say.

"Uh... hi. I'm Aubri. I'm a junior and I just transferred here from Raleigh, North Carolina. Um... I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to say..." her voice trailed off as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red in embarrassment. "I... uh... I enjoy traveling. Actually I just spent the summer in Paris with my aunt, which was a lot of fun... so yeh." Unsure of what else to say Aubri returned to her seat, cheeks completely flushed. She tilted her head forward allowing her hair to fall and conceal her face so that she could hide behind it and kept her eyes downcast. She hated how shy she became in front of a group of people.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:20 pm

After the fight was broken up by Kira, he sighed and went back to his seat, like nothing happened, he sat down again and watched Aubri introduce herself... rather shyly...

Kan decided to kick it up a notch, seeing her that shy he couldn't let it go... he put his fingers to his lips...

And did a loud sexy whistle... "You go girl!" Kan said loudly, the class laughed at Kan's ability to make light of the situation, now the class was a little at ease from the disruptive fight and Aubri's awkward speech right after it...

Kan wanted to make the atmosphere less... heavy, after all that it was kinda hard staying in the classroom with it.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm

"Thank you Aubri and Kan, please try to contain yourself. You're already skating on thin ice here." Kira looked down at his roster. "Jace Cullen, if you'd please go next." he said gesturing to the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm

As Aubri spoke, Jace smiled up at her, nodding encouragingly for she seemed quite nervous. She decided she liked the girl already, even though they didn't know each other too well, she was the type of person to take a liking to people quite quickly. Next, Mr. Koga called her up to the class. She got up and turned to face the rest of the students.

"Like Mr. Koga said.. I'm Jace Cullen. I'm eighteen and I'm a senior. There's not much else I like to do but dance and as soon as I graduate I plan on finding a good agent so I can get into a company," much like Aubri, Jace wasn't all too sure on what she was supposed to say so she turned to the teacher, "Anything else, Mr. Koga? I'm not really sure what we should be saying.." she trailed off, laughing a bit and rocking on her heels.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 am

((Too slow... Assume this happened right after Kira stopped us, before the class started doing class things again))

John grumbled as the teacher pulled him off Kan. He would get Kan back in due time, but now was not the time. He didn't feel too much like getting suspended. One too many suspensions meant an expulsion, and his parents warned him that if he got expelled from this school as well then he might as well not return home at all. And John wasn't looking forward to supporting himself just yet.j

John casually walked out of the classroom, like he hadn't just burst in half naked while class was in session, and left for his dorm. He would get dressed and see what he could do about his now green hair. In a while he would surely get a summons to go to the counseling that the teacher had planned. This day was turning out wonderfully so far...
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Suki watched as the teacher pulled the boys apart. Sighing with relief, she went and sat down as close to the back of the room as she could get. She looked up when the teacher called one of the other kids up to the front. Aubri, he said. The girl walked up and was quite shy. Suki then heard one of the fighting boys whistle and say"go girl!" making the rest of the class laugh. Smiling to herself, she relaxed a bit.
Maybe this class will be fun. She thought. Still smiling, Suki decided to just take it easy for this class. Hopefully the teacher won't pick me to speak. As long as I don't have to leave this seat till the end of class, I think I'll be ok.
The teacher, now known as Mr. Koga, called another girl, Jace, to the front. She seems nice thought Suki. Maybe I could get to know her. Shes a senior though. Hmm. It could work. And maybe she could help me around sometimes. I'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 pm

"That's fine. You may sit now." Kira looked down at his roster once again and looked up as he called, "Inez. I'm not going to try the last name because I know I'm going to butcher it." Kira waited for the student to respond and when it became apparent that nobody was going to claim the name he moved on. "Absent on the first day, alrighty then. Moving along, we have Kendal Cyrus. Please, come and introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:33 am

Kendall was not paying full attention to the people who had stood up, her mind still lingering on Kan and the strange green-haired boy's fight earlier and how Kira broke them up. Not as heroic as she would wish though.

When she was called, Kendall immediately responded. Like Aubri, she was not too sure of what to say but decided to take her cue from Jace. She would have taken some from Kan if she understood what he was saying. "My name is Kendall Cyrus and I'm 16 this year, a sophomore and I came from Los Angeles." She stopped and turned to look at the teacher. "I have a question Mr Koga," she said and stopped for a while as though gathering her breath. "Are you a ninja? I know it sounds like a strange question but I was under the impression that certain clan names last till modern times in Japan, like the Oda clan and since your name reminds me of the Koga-ryu clan, or maybe I am wrong and it is just phonetically similar but not in calligraphy. Plus you carry a katana, which confuses me because ninja don't really use them unless they are disguised as warriors."

Knowing that she was getting strange looks, Kendall decided to stop. It was not because of embarassment though, but rather because some of them were probably dazed. Still she could not help but want to clarify that.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Nodding, Jace turned on her heel and took the three short steps back to her seat, glad that she didn't have to continue standing there and sat down quietly. On her desk rested a binder and the bag she carried her things in. Absentmindedly, Jace opened the back, pushing things aside as if she were looking for something, but actually she was starting to get bored. The fight that had broken out minutes ago wasn't all that exciting to her, in fact, it was closer to being a waste of class time than anything. Creative Writing wasn't a required class as far as she was aware, people took it because writing was something they wanted to do. Along with filling up a time slot, Jace enrolled in this class because she wanted to write because the better she could be artistically, the quicker she could get out of this town and into something bigger.

She vaguely heard Kendall ask if Mr. Koga was a ninja as she pulled out a stick of cherry chapstick. With an eyebrow raised in mild interest, Jace turned her attention back to the teacher, waiting for his answer as she applied the moisturizor to her lips. His respons would certainly be an interesting one. It wasn't very common, Jace suspected, that anyone in Japan would have such natural blond hair as their teacher had.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:59 am

((OOC: Okay first, the real reason I have a katana is because I couldn't find a ninjato. Second, Whoo!! I think I may have found someone who could rival me in ninja knowledge! ^.^))

Kira whipped his head to look at Kendal who had, more or less, discovered his identity. However, it was not yet time to reveal his true identity just yet. "Ah, what an interesting mind you have, Ms. Cyrus. I look forward to reading your work in this class." Kira smiled at her and motioned that she could now have a seat. He looked down at his roster and saw that he had gone through all the names on his list. He looked back up at the class and saw that there was a student in the back that had not introduced herself yet. "Excuse me young lady. If you would not mind introducing yourself to the class, I think we would all like to know your name as well. You may just stand where you are. No need to come all the way to the front."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm

*The alarm on her clock was ringing reminding Kiera that she was yet again late. Clicking the button on her clock Kiera put her school uniform on grabbed her purse with her schedule inside and raced out to her bike and rode to class not caring if she broke a few speed limits. Parking her bike Kiera ran inside stopping only to get room number and then sped walk through the halls until she got to room number 40. As soon as she came to the door Kiera stoped and took a deep breath. She checked her hair and smiled as it was down stopping just at the small of her back. Her uniform was blue and cut down making a long V shape in front which she covered herself by placing a sweet white lace shirt where the V dipped down too far. She wore a matching blue skirt and white lace pantyhose and black dress shoes. She checked her makeup and redid her lipstick before she turned the doorknob and walkednto the classroom smiling at the teacher innocently*

Sorry Im late Mr. Koga, my alarm didnt go off in time, I hope Im not disrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Kira looked up as his door opened and a young woman walked into his apologizing. "Not at all. We were just doing introductions. Perhaps you would go next?" Kira looked at her expectantly, waiting for introduction.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 pm

*Walking over to a vacant desk next to Jace, Kiera smiled at Mr. Koga as she set her bag down on the desk as she had not yet sat down. She stood in front of the class and then looked at each of the faces. Finally she decided to answer Mr. Koga and so she looked over at him and smiled*

Well first of all I am Kiera Wellington and I am a senior of this school. I have gone here all my highschool years and the only thing I really love to do is have a good time.

*Kiera winked over at Mr. Koga smiling as she casually and slowly slipped into her chair and crossed her legs raising her skirt up a bit but not enough to truly show anything just enough to raise any males body temperature a bit. She looked at Jace and waved as if her behavior was normal, which for Kiera was pretty much true*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:43 pm

When Kiera walked into class, Jace threw her chapstick back in her bag and smiled at her friend, raising her hand a bit to wave at her ever-so discreetly. Mr. Koga was a cool guy, but she didn't know him as a teacher, but he seemed to take rather well to the fight that had broken out. In any case, it wasn't Jace's favorite thing to get into trouble.

As her friend introduced herself, it was hard to keep from laughing too loudly at her last statement. Oh yes, a good time definitely had Kiera written all over it. Jace saw nothing wrong with having a good time in high school, at least Kiera was smart though. She got good grades and was in some pretty smart classes, so she potentially had a few good careers lined up for her if she pursued them. When Kiera sat back down, Jace whispered over her desk, "I didn't know you had this class!"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:49 pm

*Smiling at her Kiera handed her schedule over to Jace. Kiera looked around at the room and noticed the turned over desk giving Jace time to read her schedule. On it Jace would see the obvious but Kiera thought shed tell her anyway, whispering ofcourse*

Schedule change darling. When I saw you had this class I simply had to come to help liven the place up; though judging by the look of that desk it seems someone already did my job.

*Giggling at her own comment Kiera looked back over to Mr. Koga, who she had met previously in the Sex Shop, and awaited for him to start his lesson*
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:44 am

Kira ignored Kiera's attempts to arouse him.Right now he was a teacher, he wouldn't let himself give in to his own desires when playing this role. After class would be another story, at least after he punished the hooligans. Kira began to pace in front of the class as he spoke, "Alright. Looks like that's everybody. So, down to business. Your first assignment is to write a short story. It can be about anything you want. I can be fiction, non-fiction, horror, drama, comedy, whatever you want. Go!" Kira sat at his desk terribly content with himself. "When you're finished place it on my desk and you may go. Kan, if you wouldn't mind getting your 'friend' once you've finished your story."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 pm

(( Do we really write an essay lol cause I can real quick ._. ))

Kiera heard the assignment and got straight to writing. Oddly enough Kiera loved to write and this freewill essay ws right up her alley. As she put pencil to paper a meolody of sorts floaed through Kieras mind as she smiled down at her paper, her words like art as they flowed together to create her fictional story for Mr. Koga. She might be a wild girl but when it came to her studies she was one who always obtained straight A's. Kiera couldnt wait to turn her paper that was already taking two pages front and back and Kiera could feel a third on the way.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

((it's not an essay. It's a short story. And yes, I really do want you to write one.))
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:14 pm

(( Same thing and ok want us to give it to you here or through pm? ))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:23 pm

((Here is fine.))
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Kan clicked his tongue, but quietly, he got out a piece of paper and sighed... stories... stories... STORIES!!! Kan put his pen to the paper and was still like a statue... write about what?... Well... might as well give it a thought.

That's when he thought of something, as the title he wrote 'The Gayest Person known as my English Teacher' it wasn't directed at Kira, he just thought about it at the time... he probably thought of this since Kira was telling him he was on 'Thin Ice' which he didn't really care if he was.

And so the story was about how a 'Nameless' English Teacher who was very much like a dictator, when he chose to take things into his own hands he did, but there was a transfer student who hated him, and it was basically a story about them facing off on a daily basis, until the climax where he gathers everyone and happens to beat up on the teacher... where in the ending the dictator teacher quits his job... The End.

After what seemed to be forever, he finished it up with some fancy handwriting, got up, and stretched his body...
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Kiera finished her paper and walked over to Mr. Koga’s desk and placed it in the container he motioned to previously. While the rest of the students were writing Kiera smiled at Mr. Koga and slipped him a note she had written before class. On it she told him that after school that day Kiera planned to meet him in his dorm to discuss the questions he had about Jace. Kiera was sure he would be happy that she remembered. Blowing him a secret kiss Kiera walked back to her desk and bent down grabbing her book bag and purse from the ground. She smirked as she felt her skirt rise in the back ending slightly below her underwear, which was facing Mr. Koga. She casually but very slowly got back up to full standing position and walked slowly out the door and off to her next class.

(( The short story that was/is turned in ))

Don’t Mess With Girls
Written by: Kiera Wellington

Walking through the forest the trees aligned their path. It seemed to go on forever, Norioko assured them that the forest would end soon, however he said that a few hundred trees back. Cinka started to think they were lost. They continued walking and soon were stopped by an ear-numbing scream. Cinka and Norioko quickly turned around, a fire orb in Cinka's hand. Running out of a couple of bushes was Kinsey. In her hair was broken twigs and loose leaves. She had dirt on her knees, shoes, skirt, and shirt. She looked like she had been lost in the woods for sometime. Her eyes had a dangerous flicker of flame in them. Tirena came up behind her and rolled her eyes as Kinsey began to yell.

" LOOK AT ME! I LOOK LIKE SOME STREETKID! I HAVENT SEEN A MALL IN MILES MY HAIR IS A TOTAL WRECK! MY CLOTHES ARE HIDEOUS AND I HAVE WORN THEM FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT! I NEED A HOTEL, I NEED A MALL, I WANT SHAMPOO AND A BRUSH AND.... "

Interrupting her complaning was Tirena as she shot a water orb at Kinsey causing her to scream and quickly turn around. The boys had, by now, lowered there fighting stance and were now just looking at the girls. Norioko looked up at the sky and sighed motioning to Cinka to start a fire, as it would be night soon. Kinsey glared at Tirena and sent a wave of harsh gusts of wind at her. Soon the two elemental actions caused the girls to get into each other’s faces and scream at each other.

" YOU SELFISH SPOILED BRAT! STOP THINKING OF YOURSELF FOR ONCE! SO WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE SOME FORSAKEN ORPHAN THAT CANT TAKE CARE OF HERSELF! ATLEAST YOU ARENT ALONE WITHOUT FOOD OR PEOPLE TO KEEP YOU ALIVE! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU LOOK BETTER THAN YOU DID BEFORE YOU ENTERED THIS FOREST! "

" NOW YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW MISS WATER HEAD! I LOOK TEN TIMES BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT I CAN AFFORD TO ACTUALLY SHOP IN THE MALL UNLIKE YOU WHO TAKES HER CLOTHES FROM THE TRASH CANS OF OTHER PEOPLE! "

As the girls continued their fight, their anger had taken the elements of water and wind and forced them against each other creating a horrible storm. Cinka had a fire going and both boys were near it. Growling to himself Cinka motioned to Norioko to shut the girls up as their unneeded fighting was driving him crazy. Norioko nodded and got up walking towards the girls. He raised his hands controlling two strong and thick vines. He then wrapped the two girls up with them and pinned them to opposite trees. As he did this the girls screamed and soon a quick jolt of lightning shot down from the sky striking Norioko. He fell to the ground smoke rising from his clothes and skin. Cinka rolled with laughter at the sight of Norioko but was soon quieted by a wave of water that hit him and his fire.

Norioko got up slowly, flinching from the shock. He then took the vines and wrapped the girl’s mouths so that they couldn’t scream, yell, or fight. Cinka started another fire and Norioko used tree roots to create a small tent for them. The storm continued on through the night. The boys stayed dry while the girls hung out there in the rain.

Morning came and the girl teamed up using water and wind against the vines until they were free. Now the girls are free and the boys are asleep. Smiling the girls plotted their revenge. Just as they had broken the vines the girls broke through the tents of tree trunks and smirked at the sleeping guys. Slowly Tirena walked over to Cinka and, from the small puddles that had built up from the storm, made a human sized water ball float over him. Before she let it drop, Tirena smiled over at Kinsey who was making a small tornado under Norioko and lifted him into the air a bit above her head.

Nodding both girls pulled their trick. Tirena dropped her water on Cinka making him jump up and yell while Kinsey dropped Norioko making him scream as he hit the ground. Moaning both boys got up slowly and just starred at the girls in disbelief. Laughing the girls high-fived each other and giggled at the boys. Kinsey put her hands on her hips as Tirena crossed hers over her chest.

" That’s what you get for what you did to us last night. "

" Seriously, you are lucky we didn’t do more. "

The girls laughed again as the boys just rolled their eyes and shook their heads. Happily the girls walked on venturing out of the clearing in the forest, proud that they taught the boys a valuable lesson… Never get in the middle of a cat fight and expect not to get clawed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative Writing   Creative Writing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creative Writing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next