Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

The first date (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

The first date (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Josiah walked into the skating rink in jeans a blue top some black converses and a hoodie. He was very nervous i mean it was the first date for Pete's sake. He walked to the front desk and payed for two passes in. Whatever the passes were for. She had agreed to meet him right by the roller skates so he decided to put on a pair while he waited for her.

While waiting on the bench he looked around and noticed his surroundings. There was a complete arcade, tables to eat at (He wasn't going to need those because they were going to a restaurant afterwards.), the actual skating rink, and a dancing area. This place would be nice for a school party maybe a dress down occasion. He looked at his watch and wondered when she was coming. He was already nervous and the worst thing possible was for her to blow him off.

Got school tomorrow so i might not log on as often, didn't do my winter break work because i didn't feel like it so i'm probably gonna get in trouble Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Mikazuki walked into the roller skating building and quickly walked to the roller skate area tripping up often. She was nervous and wondered if josh would feel the same way. She looked at the bench and saw someone sitting on it. By the time she got to the bench she noticed it was josh!

She looked at him and then her watch she began to mumble a lot of mischievous words. "I'm soooooo sorry!" She said. "My mom called and was asking for updates and then she was like is there a boy and i was quiet and she wanted details and......" She stopped when she realized she was rambling on. "Well um hi" She said with a shy smile. She stepped closer and hesitantly hugged him.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 am

(Sorry i haven't replied i had a fever and felt horrible! But now that i'm better =D)

Josh was sitting in the bench when he noticed someone walk in. The person whoever it was was tripping over constantly and at first he would've laughed but then he realized the person had blue hair and was really cute.....It was Mikazuki.

She walked closer and she was wearing pink skinny jeans some chuck converses a black tank and white jacket. In her hands she had 2 backpacks. Josh was looking at her body as she talked about why she was late he tried to listen but he really didn't care as long as she came. She said hi and hugged him, trying to be romantic he pulled her closer and put his hands to her face slightly pulling her chin closer to kiss her. He pulled away after a while and asked. "Was that weird?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 am

(( Me and Saizo are following up from here~! Apologies for harrassing your rp- we *cough* I mean, 'I' just couldn't resist >;D ))

Ria and Saizo arrived at the rink with ease, as because it was only early morning, there wasn't too much traffic about. Perfect for pedestrians...

Holding the door open, Ria took in her surroundings. She hadn't been ice-skating before, so this was a compete first. Rollerblading, perhaps. But from what she'd heard, ice-skating was basically the same... or so she hoped, anyway.

"Heh..." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Saizo strolled into the rink, following Maria closely. He smiled and breathed in a deep sigh, feeling a great wave of great nostalgia wash over him, remembering the firdt time he had ever been in a roller rink. Saizo's hand moved up to the blue hair which spilled out of the front edge of his black fedora, brushing it back to reveal his brilliant green eyes. His eyes scanned the place, observing the surroundings and eventually noticing the two people he met at the winter ball, and pointed them out to Maria.

"Looks like your friends are here," Saizo muttered into Maria's ear, "I'll go grab our skates, what's your shoe size?"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Mikazuki was explaining why she was late when Josh suddenly pulled her into a kiss. He pulled away obviously feeling that she might have felt uncomfortable but she didn't. She was going to pull him back before out of the corner of her eye she say Maria and then Saizo. She kissed josh once more lightly to show him she didn't have a problem with then pulled away and waved at them.

"Over here guys." She shouted while waving her hand in her direction.

[[LLS i didn't know you guys were coming now my earlier post seems awkward. Im sure josh feels even worse =D]]
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

[[I pass don't know what to say, common people lets go lets go lets go lol]]
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

((I'm waiting on Maria to reply. Go figure.))
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

(( Sorry for the waiting! School's a pain o.e'' ))

"Oh...um... thanks. Six... wait! No... eight and a half." she flustered. Back in England, she was size six, whereas the shoe sizes in America was completely different. And, despite living here for a good few months, she still got confused.

Ria looked across at Mika and her boyfriend. Mika was waving at them, beckoning them over. Ria returned a frantic wave, gaining several uneasy glances from onlookers. But she didn't care too much,"Um... wanna go greet them first? You really don't have to get my skates, you know." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Saizo forced backa laugh when Maria frantically waved towards Mika and her boyfriend, and noticed the people staring at her. He glared at them while Maria was focused on her friends, for he hated it when his friends were treated like trash for being different or acting out. He had several experiences with this before as well.

When Maria suggested that we greet her friends, he replied, "Sure, Why not. The skates can wait."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm

[[writers block, also i might not use this site as often cus i got in trouble for giving my teacher a piece of mind and letting foul language slip out while i was doing so.]]
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 pm

[[MIKA! what did the teacher do for you to...matter of fact message my inbox]]

While watching the casual stuff Mikazuki did Josiah came to realize he was smiling. The everyday silly and normal things she did brought smiles to his face. What was this, this and the feeling he got when he saw her or talked with her on the phone at night until one of them fell asleep.

He walked behind her and casually hugged her from behind. He wondered if she felt the same way but even if she didn't his way of expressing how he felt was casual, nothing big just a hug
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 am

(( Did that to my P.E. teacher last year... only got sent to the wall and ranted at, mind! Poor you! D; ))

And so, Ria and Saizo began making their way across the room towards the couple, who was now in a sort-of embrace, Josh hugging Mika from behind. D'aww, cute. she noted to herself, as she awaited Mika's reaction.

Finally she was about a metre away from them, a strange urge of confidence overpowering her. "So, how you lovebirds doing~?" she grinned, the curiousity too great to resist.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm

((Mika, you be trippin, yo. Nah Nah I'm just messin with yah.))

((Also, I've hit a writer's block. Don't know what to do as of now))
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 pm

((Guessing with the lack of replies, everyone's got writers block >.>''))
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Mika sent Maria a playful growl after she used the words lovebirds. "I'm doing fine, what about you lovebirds?" Mika said.

It was obvious they liked each other and everyone had to start somewhere so she decided to hook them up. Besides they would thank her in the future.....Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Saizo followed Maria over towards the two "love birds," smiling at Josiah hugging Mika from behind. He laughed quite a bit when Maria called the two love birds because frankly, he started that joke. But, when Saizo heard her reply using the same word regarding him and Maria, his face burned a light shade of red, feeling a wave of embarrasment wash over him.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 am

(( Josh's turn now~? ))

Her (or rather Saizo's) own words were turned against her. Oh, how cruel irony was at times. Even then, she could feel the dreaded crimson flush making its way across her cheeks.

Noticing Saizo seemed to be having the same reaction (as any sane person would), she decided to take it upon herself to pipe up.

"U-uh..."

You like him, don't you?

"W-Well..."

Stop acting like a baby, and pull yourself together then!

"Just fine." Acceptance is the first step to recovery, after all.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Saizo felt the red color fade from his face when Maria said the words "Just fine". Did I hear her right? She didn't deny it! She accepted it. Does she really have a romantic interest in me? Calm down, Calm down. Wait and see. Saizo followed up Maria's statement with, "Yeah, the same here. What a coincidence that we end up meeting you two here. Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

(I'm sorry i got grounded...long story)
When josh heard Mika call Saizo and maria lovebirds in response he chuckled slightly. He was thinking that sometimes they do send vibes making it seem like they are and other times when you bring up the status of their relationship they push each other away.

In response to Mika's comment josh was expecting maria to do something along the lines of pouting or hitting her but instead she made it sound like they were together by saying just fine. He looked at Saizo to see his facial reaction and he'd finished blushing, he now had a look of astonishment on his face.

He was going to follow up from there but the level of awkwardness in the room couldn't be cut with a butcher knife. Saizo was brave enough to follow up with a response that made Josh tilt his head. What on earth was going on that he didn't know about. He decided to cut the tension by talking to Saizo alone..... He walked closer to Saizo and said in low voice, "Can i talk to you over there for a second"
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 am

Saizo raised one of his eyebrows when Josh asked to talk to him off to the side, but then lowered it and said, "I don't see why not. I'll be just a minute, Maria." He stuck up his index finger to symbolize the previous statement, and walked away to a spot where neither Maria nor Mika could hear them, and said, "So, what's this about, Josh?"
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:38 am

Jeffery saw a group of people hanging out. "Should I join them?" Jeffery said. He saw their was about 2 girls. He walked up to the group of people. "Any room for a Hispanic?" he said and waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Mikazuki was shocked at the answer Maria gave her...as she looked around the room she found out everyone else was as well. She was going to get more question out of her when she noticed Josh tapping on Saizo's shoulder. She looked at Josh with a look of confusion on her face and looked back at maria. She now had a mischievous look on her face.

"So maria...." She said before being interrupted by a stranger. She looked at him. He was wearing a white shirt black pants and black boots. He had purple hair but didn't know if it was real. She looked over at Josh and looked back at the mysterious man.

"Ummm hi..." She said. Constantly stuttering
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 am

Just what was going on here? All of a sudden, everyone was acting so... secretive. And frankly, it was creeping Ria out. Was it something she'd said?

"OK" she mouthed to Saizo, trying to hide just how confused she was. However, that didn't last as long as she'd hoped. Before she knew it, a boy had come over and attempted to converse with them.

Ria, who didn't know this boy, decided it was best to leave the talking to the ever-confident Mika... which on this occasion, was perhaps a mistake. The poor girl seemed to be... stuttering? Well this was a first for Ria. Mika had always being extremely confident with her words.
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

"You guys look hungry" he said. "Want to get some Ice Cream?". He starred at the girl that was stuttering. "Hi, my name is Jeffery" he said. He let out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first date (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next