Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

The first date (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

The first date (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"Hi Jeffery" she said without stuttering this time. I must've made a fool of myself stuttering.. Why was i stuttering she asked herself. She knew that he probably held out his hand for her to follow him but she knew she was with Josh and that would be wrong so she grabbed his hand but only to shake it.

"This is Maria." She said gesturing towards the short dark blonde haired girl with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 am

"Hi Maria" Jeffery said. He smiled at the little girl. "Freshman" Jeffery sighed. He saw the other two boys talking secretly. "Are they ok?" Jeffery whispered to Maria.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Josh pulled Saizo to the side to talk to him but before he could even say a word he noticed a guy walk up and start talking to the girls. Mika seemed to be blushing and Maria seemed just fine. He didn't know what it was but he had a strange feeling about this.

"Do you know that guy" He said to Saizo.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 am

(( I love how everyone's gatecrashing this thread! Ahaha~ ;D ))

"H-hi..." she raised her hand to acknowledge Jeffery. He seemed more or less OK- and judging by the fact he guessed her to be freshman, he probably attended Whisper Hallow anyway. It wasn't like he'd attacked them, or something.

She looked over to where Josh and Saizo were stood, and gathered where Jeffery's question came from.

"Y-yeah they're fine..." she drifted off. Atleast I think they are...?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Saizo's head turned over to the person Josh was pointing out, and then noticed that Mika was blushing. Wow, I wonder how Josh is gonna react to this, He thought to himself. The purple hair guy there seemed to be just a tad bit familiar, but then again, so did everyone Saizo met here so far.
Saizo turned back to Josh and replied, "Never in my lifespan have I seen that guy. Then again, I have only been around here for a few days time. But, he seems like a man of suspicious intent. Australian perhaps. Heh. You probably don't get that."
Saizo then cleared his wandering mind and said, "All jokes aside, something tells me this guy's bad news."
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 pm

(I guess its my turn)

Jeffery looked at the guy that was staring at him. "Any problems?" Jeffery said. Then he turned to the guy with the red jacket. "You better take care of those girls, because if you don't, bad things will happen" Jeffery turned to the girls and smiled.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 am

Josh released one of his hands from Saizo's shoulder and quickly walked over to to the new obnoxious kid. He bumped him with his shoulder while walking past him and whispered, "I'm not the one to mess with." He head/ed over to Mikazuki and held her hand.

"If you don't do it again i'll let it slide" He said. He turned his attention away and acted like nothing happened as he asked Mikazuki, "Do you want to get our skates now"
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 am

Jeffery turned back at Josh. He went and tackled him in the ground. "Now, I can't mess with you?" Jeffery said and spitted on Josh's face. He stared at Maikazuki.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 am

"What the hell?!" Everything was happening too quickly for Maria to comprehend. One minute, everything was going pretty awkwardly (although that was pretty much how life went with Maria anyway), and the next minute, the guys were giving each other death glares and had ended up in a brawl.

No matter how 'OK' Jeffery seemed to be with her, he certainly had no right to go attacking any of her friends like that. It just wasn't right. No matter how weak she was, she could atleast try.

"Break it up you guys!" she tried tugging at Jeff from behind, praying inside that a member of staff would come and help.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:48 am

Before josh could get 4 feet away he was simultaneously (Or suddenly cus i cant remember what simultaneously means) tackled. He wasn't really the type to fight but the fact that he had been just tackled in front of his own girlfriend, the guy tried to steal his girlfriend, and now he was whispering taunts into his own ear lit him up.

Before he could think a second though he was punching the guy in the face. He knew this was going to ignite something bigger than what it already was but step one was the way he talked to him when he first met him. Step two was the way Josh grabbed Maria and walked away. Step three was the tackle, and step four would be fighting right. He didn't really think about it that much he just knew he was punching the guy.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 am

One second everyone was calm. The next second a new guy showed up. The next second her boyfriend was in a fight. Mikazuki was kind of in a shock mode. She didn't really move and when she tried to talk her voice broke. She didn't even think Maria heard what she was trying to say being 1 foot away.

She stared at the two go at it on the ground as Maria tried to stop it. And she was doing nothing but standing here. Just staring. She couldn't even be a proper girlfriend. As the punches were thrown the anger built up inside of her and at the top of her lungs she yelled, "STOP IT!" She didn't really know what to do around fights but the childhood she had was enough to know she hated them.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:54 am

((Where is saizo lmao.))
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 pm

(sorry, had mad writer's block, so i took a few personal days. In those days, the activity here jumped 300 billion percent.)

Saizo ran over to the fight between his friend and the suspicious guy and threw Josh from on top of him over a few feet. He looked from Maria to Mika to Josh to the guy who attacked Josh, a pleading look in his eyes to just stop for right now. He stood there, in the middle, ready to stop anyone attacking anyone else.

“Guys,” Saizo yelled, “Let’s all calm the hell down! First of all, Josh. Calm. DOWN. Seriously, punching the crap out of this guy,” he made a motion to the purple haired guy, and then to Mika, “In front of your girlfriend? What are you on?” “

And you!” Saizo yelled and turned to the purple haired guy, “IF you came here to pick up women, you made the wrong choice. These girls are here with their dates. Me and Josh.” Saizo walked over to the purple haired guy, helped him up, and then said, “I’m sure Josh is sorry about this whole ordeal, or he’ll be sorry soon. I suggest you leave and keep this scuffle from escalating to something even worse. Fine with you?”
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Jeffery Smirked. "I'll fight you little guys". Jeffery started defending himself from Josh. He pulled him down. He punched him right at the nose. He saw that the nose started bleeding. He looked at Saizo, put some blood on him, and grabbed Mizauki and dragged her to one of the corners. "They aren't good for you?!?" Jeffery sighed.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 pm

"This is ridiculous- listen to Saizo for crying out loud!" Ria pushed her fringe to the side, recognizing that in effect, they were being completely ignored as Jeff would rather pick a fight than try and get along.

Realizing that there wasn't much she could do at that point in time, Ria quickly gave in and began running away from the scene towards the reception, with full intentions of bringing a member of staff. No matter how bad things were getting, violence was never the key.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 pm

((OOC: Jeffery, what you did there was god modding. Please try not to do it, because RPers do not like it when it happens. Just warning you))

Saizo turned to Maria as she yelled for the two to listen to him, and then turned towards the two who were fighting. This pompus prick had ignored what he said like he was only garbage, and continued fighting. He saw out of the corner of his eye that Maria ran off, for a reason unknown to him, while he watched Mika being dragged away by that purple haured creep. This is insanity, Saizo thought, Sheer madness. What am I to do? Saizo turned towards Josh and waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 pm

"Let go of me you creep" Mika said as she tried to break free from the boy's grasp. "Your not my boyfriend and you never will be just let go. People like you are the type that hook up with girls then leave!" She tried to plead with him. She had an epiphany and noticed that whenever the purple haired boy (Jeffery) did anything bad to josh he looked back at her. Was this her fault. Did she in some way convince the boy to do things for her without realizing.

She looked up at him waiting for a response or a reaction of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:08 pm

((OOC: where the hell is Josh?))
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:27 am

[[Believe it or not i got writers block]]
Josh followed behind the boy. Not knowing what to do. His rage was obviously above mountains peak but he was just a bit confused. Everything happened so fast, and he wasn't even the type to fight people. Josh grabbed the boys collar. He didn't have any intention of starting another round of fighting. Just to get him away from Mikazuki.

This entire scenario all started centered around her but at the same time it wasn't her fault. He didn't want her thinking that either. She did nothing wrong. However Josh himself had done something wrong and Jeffery had too.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

((Jeffery, Mika, someone? Please post? I'd like to see this thing get moving))
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 am

((Guys, I won't be posting for a while, to show time-progression, as I doubt me suddenly appearing just after I've left is good time-continuity. I'll type up a summary post of what happened whilst I was gone afterwards. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

sorry i got grounded...for no reason honestly
i still dont have my computer back they gave it to me because im supposed to be doing an essay. I promise i'll try to get on as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 am

((OOC: Hey guys, should we just continue without Santiago, because I think he went AWOL or something on us. He hasn't posted in two months and it's getting annoying that an rp thread that began in december took five months to get here.))
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

((Suppose so... asdfghkl... shall we disregard the whole Jeff situation... or pretend he decided to leave-- then again, that is sorta god-modding him-- idk? suggestions anyone... if everyone else is still here?))
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 pm

((OOC: Ask a mod about it, but I think we'll be okay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first date (open to all)   The first date (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first date (open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next