Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Par-tay!!! (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Roy
Artik
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Artik arrived in his dorm. "So, room 46..." he recognized the 3D TV he made before coming to this school "So nice of them to move it in here." He looked at his roomate "So, you're Roy?" he asked the guy in black. 'Well, this is boring...' he thought. "Hey, er...Roy? Lets throw a dorm warming party! You in?"
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

(OOC- Wait till Roy posts)
Back to top Go down
Roy

Roy

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Roy looked Artik, his new roomate, "Sure, knock your self out", Roy answered as he stared at Artik right in the eye. 'This kid....he's in my grade? He's so young though, how?', all these thoughts ran right through Roy's mind. "So are you going to send the invites or what? ", Roy asked Artik as Roy began to grab a newspaper that was on his desk. Roy then continued staring at Artik's eyes not knowing how a thirteen year old is in tenth grade, with a car.
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 pm

"Yeah, I'll slide 'em under everyone's doors." Artik noticed Roy staring in his eye. "I get that look alot... You see, I skipped two grades in elementary school. That TV over there, I built it myself. As did I my car. I was allowed a special license when I sped up the computers at the DMV." He quickly made some cards from index cards the school supplied and walked out the door "Later..." He came back in the door after about ten minutes. Well, better get ready. He put colored plastic cups on the lights, changing the color of the corners of the room. Also, he played music videos from the internet on a continuous loop on the TV. It was like you were in the videos. He laid out the glasses for the 3D on the coffee table, along with chips, dip and Sunkist. He decide not to change, his outfit was fine.

---OCC- You may now post----
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Mikazuki knocked on the door. She hoped she wasn't dressed incorrectly. She didn't want to dress up too much but not dress down the paper didn't really say much. She stood back from the door not wanting to be creepy and relaxed. She was about to go into a strangers house. There was no reason she should be scared. She'd been in the boys dormitory before with josh. But that was someone she knew. She looked up at the peephole wondering when they were gonna open the door

Spoiler:

Last edited by MikazukiShizuoka on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roy

Roy

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 pm

While Arik was chacking himself out, Roy dropped the newspaper. "I got it bro", Roy told Artik. Roy then walks up to the door. 'Who would actually to comeover to the new people room?', He wondered. Roy then opens the door and saw blue hair, and brown eyes. He was surprised to see that it was a girl. "Hey, welcome to the party of ours", Roy then said.
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 am

Artik finished getting ready when he noticed that a girl with blue hair walked in. "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 pm

While he was getting snacks outta the kitchen, he smelt smoke 'Uh-oh, wait nothing in here's on fire' he realizdd it was the TV and he grabbed a fire extinguisher and ran to the living room. Luckily, it hadn't actually caught on fire, just circuit smoke. Still, he attempted to spray the TV, and shot out the nozzle, which was pointed in the wrong direction. Before long, the entire room was covered in foam "Whoops... I hope a teacher doesn't show up"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Mikazuki jumped a little when the fire alarm went off. She was wondering if she should leave when a boy with long hair ran in with a fire extinguisher he pointed the fire extinguisher in the wrong direction and before she could say wait her hair was covered in foam.

She squeezed her hair and looked up. "Do you want me to leave?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:40 pm

"Umm... you might want to... just so we don't ALL get in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Roy

Roy

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 pm

"Well, this is a fail of a party", Roy says sadly. Roy then reaches inside one of his drawers. "If you want I can pull out one of my techno discs, my blacklights and maybe pass around the glowsticks and turn this into a rave party?", Roy then asks. He pulled out one blacklight, and a CD. "Well are we going to do this or not?", Roy asks.

Last edited by Roy on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffery Santiago

Jeffery Santiago

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Jeffery knocked on the door. He saw a man dressed in black. "Have any sheets-- oh a party" Jeffery said. He saw Miza with her pretty outfit. "That makes you look cute" Jeffery said.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am

"Thanks she said back at jeffery, and the rave party idea would be nice but i've never been to one of those" She said with a little bit of embarrassment she didn't go out much.

"Can i go to the bathroom for a sec, I need to clean up" She said as her curls began getting soggy and started coming out. "Plus i can't really breathe that well.
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Artik smiled at Roy's idea "Hell yeah!" and he began cleaning off the foam with a vacuum. After a few minutes, everything wss back to normal. He noticed another person come in "Hi, I'm Artik."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 am

It wasn't as if 'Matt' was really interested in a party. It just so happened to be that his dorm was right next to a dorm of newcomers. He would have been fine with this if it weren't for the fact that they decide to throw a party within their first day at this school (Matt had gotten an invitation but simply put it on his counter). In fact, he would've been fine with that, really--if the damn fire alarm hadn't gone on.

Truthfully, he was surprised at the school system. If a fire went on in one dorm didn't the entire dorm building have to evacuate? That apparently wasn't the case, but 'Matt' was concerned--his dorm was right next to theirs, and he was able to detect a faint tinge of smoke when the muffled cries of a fire alarm yelped through their corridor. The junior had wrinkled his nose, opening his windows to let in some fresh, though chilly, air into his dorm.

Deciding that the fire would've killed half of the student population by now, the junior quickly dressed out of his uniform, simply putting on some dark, almost rugged skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black vest. He contemplated putting on an eyepatch, but decided that for first impression's sake he shouldn't. He slipped a wristband over his left wrist, adjusting it before slipping on some white sneakers and heading to the dorm directly across his room.

At first, he knocked. 'Matt' was a polite fellow, so it'd be improper of him not to knock. However, a minute or so of waiting told him that the inhabitants inside were definitely busy--with the fire, he was pretty damn sure--so he tried the door. Usually he wouldn't have been so bold, but his slight irritation with his new neighbors plus his overall concern on the situation made him act.

A wave of heat with the acrid tang of smoke greeted him; 'Matt' frowned against the rough smell. For another second or so he contemplated just turning around and returning to his dorm--one glance, however, told him that there was definitely more than two people in this shared dorm room, and he knew he couldn't shut himself from society forever.

He blinked as a person came up to him and introduced himself. Briefly, he wondered if this person was the owner of the dorm, but decided not to question it. "I'm 'Matt'," he replied, holding out his hand to be shaken.

Last edited by Karatsu on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:54 pm

In the chaos, Artik failed to notice someone else walk in. The boy was rather old, perhaps a junior. The guy held out his hand. Artik returned the gesture and they shook. "Hi, I'm Artik" , he noticed he was Asian, though it was greatly concealed. "Anyway, sorry 'bout the smoke... my gadgets tend to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:46 pm

First things first, 'Matt' got a closer inspection upon shaking this person's hand, and first thing he noticed was that he was young. He couldn't place an age with certainty, but him, a junior, saying that someone is young basically means that someone is from 11-14. Anything below that would be classified as "midget."

So thirteen or so, he guessed? He immediately wondered if this was a freshman, but there was something that just made him doubt, especially Artik's last comment. Gadgets?

"So I'm guessing that this is you dorm?" he questioned lightly, glancing around despite that it would make no real use for him. He wasn't here to memorize a dorm, and his eyesight wouldn't allow such a thing anyway. It was already irritated by the light smoke.

Deciding that his emotional irritation wasn't worth any words, he shrugged. "It's fine, it's not too bad in the other dorms. I just wanted to make sure that everything's fine here."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Mikazuki looked up when she saw another person come it. She was thinking it was going to be some sort of school administrator to tell them to evacuate as they checked the place or something but it wasn't she could tell it was a student. She could always tell.

When he stepped a little closer perhaps to introduce himself she realized it was Matt. She hid her head remembering the time she talked to him and made a fool of herself. She was hoping he wouldn't notice her so she decided to try and occupy herself by going to the kitchen to grab a some water. She would've gotten the fruit punch that was sitting in the table but there was foam floating in it and she was sure that was some sort of hazard.

Upon stepping inside the kitchen she considered leaving. She just didn't want to make a fool of herself again she usually didn't care what people thought of her but this was different. She was going to have to see this person at least twice a week until college.
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Artik replied to Mat. " Yeah, im glad no-one's hurt. Maybe next I'll make something that clears up smoke, wait no.... thats a fan..." Artik then began mumbling to himself about what to invent next, as he does very often.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:09 pm

"Perhaps you can make something that'll really improve ventilation systems, because even with a fan and open windows the smell of smoke's still here," 'Matt' suggested, shrugging, before blinking and closing his mouth. Ah, he was speaking a bit too much to a stranger (a genius, he guessed now. A young genius.) and he realized just now that it was making him rather uncomfortable. Damn mind.

He allowed his shortsighted gaze to move elsewhere, and caught a glimpse of blue hair moving by before it disappeared into a corner (probably the kitchen, if the dorms were set up the same). Hm? He knew several blue-haired girls at this school, but that certain shade.. Mikazuki?

Ah, goodness. He felt a certain area that he could describe at the bottom of his heart sink a bit. It wasn't as if he had feelings for her--no, not in the slightest--but he definitely felt guilty for what he did to her. Yeah, all he did was reject her to a ball (as friends).. But she had seemed so hopeful when she asked him, and damn he had been such a letdown to a new friend.

He should apologize, he knew, but that was ages ago and he hadn't even tried yet. Hell, this was the first time he saw her since then. He didn't even bother trying to find her and say sorry and just left the whole problem by itself so that bad feelings would settle on her and---Agh, he was such an asshole! His fingers itched a little, and it dawned upon him that he needed to get back to his dorm.

'Matt' shifted uncomfortably, sliding his weight to his right foot as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. Dammit, no razor. "Well, I was just checking that everything's alright," he said, rubbing his left wristband against the hip of his jeans. "So I'll go now, okay?"

He pulled on a strained smile as he said so, hoping with a pounding heart that it was convincing. The last thing he wanted to do was cause more problems on himself.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 pm

The bloodbird. Before, cold. Now, warmer than he had ever been. This time, literally. He had walked down the dormitory hallway, noticing a party. He went to the door, peeked, then smiled. "Hello? May I come in? I can get some booze!" Haru said. His idea of a party was alcohol and 'social' time. But he knew alcohol was prohibited and it was the only thing those kids would probably agree to. Knocking on the door, he waited for an answer. Haruma Iaiken Hihiao....Used to be known. Now forgotten. The only thing people will remember are my eyes. The red demon eyes. I wonder if I was that brutal when I fought? A bird of blood. Hmmm....Will I fit in? I haven't been here in so long. Haru had thought. He pondered the fact that people used to not like him.
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Artik answered the door, which was strange, for he thought it was still open. He first noticed his red eyes. "Hey!" Artik then jumped out of the window, due to his erratic behavior.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:36 am

'Matt' nearly flinched when he heard knocking behind him (he was still standing at the doorway), but why? It wasn't like anyone in particular was after him.. Stop being so paranoid. he told himself silently, looking behind to see who it was. Ah, he knew that voice.. Haru! Despite his nervousness in the whole situation he felt a small smile appear on his face. At least now there was someone here he knew and was on good terms with.

Barely noticing that Artik practically threw himself out of a window, the junior gave his friend a small wave, his smile twitching at his lips before they faded and he looked away. His slight aversion was only temporary, though, and after a shuddering breath he looked back at Haru and approached him.

"Yo. Here to lighten things up, hm?" he asked, keeping his voice light as he nodded toward the alcohol. 'Matt' didn't drink. He only did once and he had absolutely no idea what happened after the first sip--and he didn't like it when he didn't remember things.
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Artik realized what he just did, and it gave him an idea for his next project... Ayway, Artik jumped back in through the one he jumped out of. He held his left arm in his right, for he landed on his left arm. 'Not broken, probably just a bruise', Artik thought, but it hurt like hell. He walked over to his desk, while Mat and the new comer started to chat. He needed supplies, but he managed to build the shell of the rocket part he needed for his new gadget. It was durable, yet lightweight. He was able to secure it into his backpack. He then tore a hole in his pack, and placed the butt of the rocket just outside of the hole.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

After a while Mika figured Matt was gone. Plus she heard someone else knock and wanted to see so she came out of the kitchen. Or rather her hiding space to look. Matt was still there. She couldn't leave again now because he had already seen her. She was sure he had seen her before but he probably thought she was just going in to get something. If she went right back in she would look like an idiot. There was nothing to do except go say hi. She walked over to him to say something but before she could finish getting there she saw a boy behind him. He looked familiar but she couldn't tell where she had seen him before. She was straining her head trying to remember when she realized she was just standing there so she continued her way to say hi.

When she got there she twirled her curls with her finger. "Ummm Hi Matt......." She said. She didn't know what he would do. If he would make some excuse to leave. Or just laugh at her. But she made the biggest fool of herself last time. Plus he turned her down to the ball and then went with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Par-tay!!! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next