Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Just got in (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 am

Kenneth walked up to his door and put up a new sign that he got to let people know he was home or not, and put it up on the door as it said “I am home”. He then pulled out his key card and opened his door and went in, closing and locking his door behind him. He walked over and laid on the couch in his living room and signed thinking to himself. “I need more friends….” he mumbled to himself as he stared up at his blank ceiling wishing someone would knock on his door.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 am

Sarah-Rose wandered down the corridor a little nervously. She wasn't sure if this was right or not but she didn't know anyone else here and was feeling rather lonely. Seeing the sign on the Principles door she smiled a little and knocked quietly, waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Kenneth heard a knock at the door and jumped up from the couch and rushed to the door wondering who would actually come to his door. As he unlocked the door and opened it enough to see that Sarah-Rose was the one at the door his smile went from a normal greeting smile to a bigger more welcoming smile. “Hello there Sarah-Rose, what brings you to the Teachers dorms?” He said as he opened the door wider offering Sarah-Rose to coming in.
“May I offer you a drink or a snack? Please make yourself comfortable, how may I be of assistance?”

Last edited by Kenneth on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Sarah-Rose smiled as Kenneth opened the door. 'Thank you sir.' She replied as she went in, looking round. She stood in the middle of the room and turned back to Kenneth biting her lip nervously. 'I hope you dont mind me coming, its just you're the only one I know here and I was feeling lonely.' She explained quietly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm

“No, no, no, it’s ok I was feeling quite lonely myself.” Kenneth said as he walked over and stood in front of Sarah-Rose and gently placed his hand on her shoulder, “we can keep each other company” Kenneth said as he smiled. “Here get comfortable and feel free to do what you want.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am

Sarah-Rose smiled at him, relieved he wasn't mad at her. She sat herself down on the loveseat and looked round at her surroundings. 'No photos?' She commented expecting to see photos of his family and friends. She wondered why, it seemed unusual not to have reminders of loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Kenneth took a slight breath and said, “I have a few… I just don’t have but one next to my bed of my Mother, Father and I from the day I left home for a new place to call my home, or this dorm if you will.” Kenneth looked over at Sarah-Rose and took a seat in the chair on the other side of the table from the loveseat and continued, “I also have two of my ex… but they are placed out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Sarah-Rose looked over towards the bed where he'd mentioned that the photo was. She walked over and picked it up. 'You're mother's very beautiful and you and your father are very alike.' Sarah-Rose commented. 'And that's understandable about your ex. You dont want reminders of them when you're trying to move on.' She added still looking at the photo.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:40 am

“Yeah, I think I’ve grown up to be too much like my father… except I’m smarter than he ever was.” Kenneth said with a bit of humor in his voice. “My mother said when I was little we had the same hair color and eyes, and as I grew into a kid I had chubby cheeks just as she had.” Kenneth said as he walked into his bed room following Sarah-Rose. “The red oak wood you see around you came from a few of the tree’s you see in the back there. I helped my old neighbor cut and carve everything in this room.” Kenneth continued to say as he rubbed his hand across the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'Im sure you're mother would agree that turning into your father isnt always a bad thing. If she loved your father than theres someone who loves you like she loves him.' She replied. Sarah-Rose ran her hand along the wood of the bed. 'It's beautiful. You're extremely talented.' She commented.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 pm

“Yeah, ‘I’m as talented as this wood is heavy’ says my mother. Thanks, I was very proud to help make my bed and the two book shelves next to the door there.” Kenneth said with a big smile. “I mainly helped strip the branches from the trunk and get some of the bark off, my neighbor did the rest, well I also helped sand it into the smoothness it is now. The mattresses where hand made too, my mother bought 300 pounds of cotton directly from the cleaning facility it went to after being picked. We basically made a big pillow with 75 pounds of the cotton and some sewn together sheets to shove the cotton into, I didn’t think it would really look like a mattress when I saw the shell of it. I also helped make a box frame with some of the branches I had striped from the trees.” Kenneth looked around for something else to say or do as he hasn’t had anyone in his home for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:28 pm

'Youre extremely talented.' Sarah-Rose noted. She suddenly realised she was in his bedroom and felt slightly uncomfortable. 'Um, did you make anything else in your dorm?' She asked, heading out of the bedroom area glancing around, still holding the photo of him and his family.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:44 pm

“Basically everything that is red oak, I helped make. If it was just me making it, nothing would look as good as it does.” Kenneth said as Sarah-Rose walked past his still holding his picture. Following her into the living room. “I’m sorry it seams like I’m making you nervous.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 am

Sarah-Rose ran her hand across the red wood, it was smooth and warm beneath her touch. 'Im sure it wouldnt be that bad.' She commented. Her cheeks flushed brightly at his next statement. 'Im fine, honest. Just not use to being treated like this by anyone.' She admitted quietly, remembering her time at Springfield Orphange before she came here.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:00 am

“Thank you, for your complement, I’m proud with the little work I did put into my furniture.” Kenneth noticed Sarah-Roses cheeks become roses themselves and he thought of a stupid e-mail he had received a while back about getting rid of blushing with a cold washrag, and without meaning too he asked, “Would you like a cool washrag to cool your beautiful rosy cheeks?” before he could realize what he said it was once again too late. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say that… I like you was planning on saying something more along the lines of your rosy cheeks help make your already beautiful face glow more.” as he paused again to think about what he just said, his face starting to blush it’s self. Actually thinking to himself ‘What am I saying?’
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 am

Sarah-Rose blushed deeper when he mentioned her cheeks. 'Um, a what?' She frowned confused. She bit her lip a little as he explained what he was trying to say. 'I-I, um, thanks?' Sarah-Rose glanced around, she hadn't been treated like this before and she didn't know how to react to what was going on. 'Im sorry sir, no ones ever said that to me before, or anything like that.' She admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:10 pm

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to speak my mind again.” Kenneth said as he turned around to hide his reddened face. “Sorry, I’m guess I’m chasing after you after all. I’ve created an awkward situation anyways I guess…” He looked for something else to say maybe to change the subject. “umm… it’s getting close to dinner time, would you like to stay and dine with me?” Kenneth started lightly hitting his head from what he’s saying, as he thought maybe he could just reply to what Sarah-Rose said to him and the situation would be avoided. “I’m glad I could complement you in a way nobody has ever thought of before…” he stopped as his mind processed what he just said in a wrong form of context. And hit himself in the head again. “I’m just going to shut up while I’m wherever I am..”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Sarah-Rose blushed lightly. 'Its ok sir, I guess no one can really help how they feel' She replied gently. Her blush deepened a little when he offered to let her stay for dinner. Sarah-Rose's gaze dropped to the photograph she was holding as she ran one hand over the design. 'I'd like that very much sir, if you dont mind me staying.' She told him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Kenneth looked back at Sarah-Rose and smiled, “good, that’s great!” he said as he went to the kitchen area. “So what do you think would be good? Spaghetti, beef tips and rice with gravy, soup, salad?” Kenneth asked as he opened his fridge. “I don’t mind, I didn’t ask you to join me right? Oh, are you thirsty? I have sweet tea, Root Beer, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Cream soda?” He looked back at Sarah-Rose and asked another question, “What do you think of me now? I feel like I’ve made a big fool of myself. My mind doesn’t work with me, and I’m saying some of the most random things.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

Sarah-Rose smiled 'Thank you sir. Um well what were you going to have?' She asked him as he listed the foods. 'Um I am a bit, may I have a coke please?' She smiled 'I think you're a very kind and honest person and more people should be like you.' Sarah-Rose told him definitly.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 am

“Hmm, I usually flip a coin a few times. I’m not sure what I’m cook at this moment.” Kenneth said as he handed Sarah-Rose a coke. “I really like Seafood but I’m sadly allergic to Crab. But not all shell fish somehow. So I can still eat shrimp. Oh, I know! Do you like seafood? I could make a spaghetti shrimp combo.” Laughing at himself he commented, “don’t ask me what exactly that will be, but I think it should taste good, it’s not my food mix of the day.”

“I’m glad you think of me that way. Your one of the better students I’ve met here at this school so far. You’re the kind of beautiful women I’m attracted to.” Kenneth stopped talking as he realized what he just said, but decided to just wait to see what Sarah-Roses response would be to his mind taking over his voice and speech.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'It sounds delicious. Just because you're allergic to crab doesnt mean you're allergic to all shell fish, its probably not the fact its a shell fish that youre allergic to it. Which is why you can eat other shell fish.' Sarah-Rose stopped. 'im sorry, i dont really know what im talking about...im just talking.' She giggled.

Her permanment blush brightened. 'Thank you sir, thats very kind of you sir.' She replied quietly. She didnt quite know how to reply to the last comment. Her blush deepened. 'Um, I'm glad I please you sir.'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:49 pm

“Sorry, I said it’s not my food mix combo of the day, but I meant to say ‘now’.” Kenneth began setting out everything he needs as he continued, “don’t worry about it” he chuckled, “I’ve been doing that all day.” He turned on the stove and filled the big pot with water to boil and placed it on top of the stove. As he put hamburger meat in the skillet to brown.

“It seams easy to please me, or at least it’s easy for you to do so.” he said with a smile. “Do you like garlic, salt, and red pasta sauce?" He asked as he got them out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:57 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'I guessed you meant that. Um yeah I do like them.' She sat at the table and watched him work. 'Im glad its not hard to please you. Means I've got more chance of succeeding.'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:47 am

Kenneth took out a small metal bowl and a lid to the skillet and began pouring the grease into the bowl keeping the meet in with the lid as he said, “Of course I meant it!” he laughed a little and continued, “ I’m a man of my word, I mean…” he paused to think about what he was saying and past mistakes of his and continued softly, “almost everything I say.” He began pouring the sauce and shrimp into the skillet and mixed the noodles into the boiling water along with a good bit of garlic salt. “Yeah, you would be able to get out of trouble easier” Kenneth chuckled. “Random fact; there are more millionaire chiefs in the world than there are millionaire rappers.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just got in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got in (open)   Just got in (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got in (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next