Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan Adams

Megan Adams

Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. Empty
PostSubject: Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.   Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Megan smiled at the customer who approched her why she as putting the cans of peas on the shelf. "Hi, can I help you find something?" It was a a Saturday, and she had school today. The lady smiled and shook her head browsing the cans of carrots. She took one and looked at it. Megan grabbed another can and handed it to her. "These taste like carrots. Those taste like rubber. They are a little cheaper, but right now they are on sale." she said after she saw 4 kids run up to her. Maybe their mom or aunt. The lady thanked her and put it in her cart and headed off with the kids.

Megan smiled at her work of putting away peas and was about turned a round. Someone tapped her shoulder and she turned around and someone stood directly in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.   Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am

Kira was looking around rather confused like. He had been in the store for over an hour now and still didn't know what he was doing. Kira never went grocery shopping, living off the food from the cafeteria. However, he would never eat the batch made food the cafeteria ladies made so, he had his own fridge that was fully stocked with anything an aspiring chef might need. Kira was quite the chef though, he had never been grocery shopping on his own before. He had a list of things he needed to get because the fridge in the cafeteria had recently broken and Kira took this as an opportunity for him to grow and bought his own fridge. After another hour of wandering the aisles totally confused, he finally conceded defeat. He found a nice looking girl whom he thought could help him and tapped on her shoulder. Once she turned around he said, "Ah, yes. It seems I've been defeated by this grocery shopping thing. Could you help me? I have a list here."
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Megan Adams

Megan Adams

PostSubject: Re: Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.   Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm

She smiled, slightly confused on how a grown man couldn't grocery shop. But, never the less, the took the list and read it over. "How old are, if don't mind me asking?" she said thinking about the places she should find everything. Megan pushed her red bangs away and blinked her huge gold eyes at him. "And which one of these things do you want to get, first?" Megan asked handing the list back. Megan stared at him hard until a though tpopped into her head. "Have I seen you somewhere before?" she asked, a frowing wrinkle appeared on her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.   Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Kira laughed at her questions, "I do not mind your asking. I am twenty-two years old and I have never been grocery chopping in my life." Kira smiled at her. "I don't mind. Which ever order you think is best to get everything on my list is fine by me." He said, taking the list back from her. He paused for a moment to contemplate where he may have seen the girl before, "You may have seen me at the school. I am a teacher and something of a counselor there as well. My name is Kira Koga." he said, holding out his hand for her to shake, "It's a pleasure to meet such a fine, young woman."
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Megan Adams

Megan Adams

PostSubject: Re: Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.   Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Megan blushed at his comment and looked him up and down then reached her manicured hand towards him. "I think that is it, professor." she said seductivly. "Let's start with eggs." she smiled her crooked smile and walked towards the refrigerated section. "What kind of eggs do you usually get?" she asked scanning them. She walked past rows of large, medium, and small eggs by the dozen. She turned around and walked backwards watching him with a flirty grin. She was so into older men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.   Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice to all the customers????? Yea, right.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Grocery Store-
Jump to: