Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

a nice day *open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:40 am

she walked into the park and wondered around it's peaceful here, unlike back home she thought as she sat on a bench and looked around
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:12 am

Makai was walking through the park. hands in his pockets. His white black cloak fluttered as a gently breeze blew by. The 28 year old Biology teacher looked around with his sky blue eyes. He sighed and looked up holding out a hand. A cherry blossom landed in his hand. he smiled at it before his smile vanished. he walked off when he noticed Thorn. he ended up walking right up behind her. He towered over her with his 7'2 foot height. he glanced down at her. he stood their for a few minutes before speaking, "Taking a stroll as well are we?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:39 am

she stud up and turn to look at him fast, she hadn't notice him behind her, she was 5'5 foot, she head mid-night black hear and red eye "ye, i'v not seen you before, what's your name sir?" asked Thorn curiously
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Makai looked at her as he towered over her 5'5 foot height, "Makai Kasai." He cracked his neck as he looked down at her,. "And you are Thorn Darkrose correct."
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:59 am

"ye, how do you know my name? i don't think we've meet before"she replied looking up at the man towering over her he's really tall and kinda creepy she thought to herself as she looked up at him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:54 am

Makai glanced at her, "Of course i know everyone's names. I am a teacher here so i must know everyone's names and looks." He kept his black expression
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:01 am

"oh, ok" she replied still looking up at him "um, how are you Mr Kasai?" she hesitantly asked him as she sat back on the bench where she was before
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Makai merely shook his head, 'Makai will do just fine thorn." He leaned up against a tree. Hands in his pockets, 'And i have been good. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:37 pm

"i'm good and ok Makai" she replied and smiled at Makai as he leaned against a tree
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:38 pm

The 7'2 foot giant of a biology teacher glanced at her, 'How are you enjoying the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:33 am

"well i'm definitely enjoying it more then me old school, no one's started bullying me yet tho so it could change how i think of the academy" she replied "what about you?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:45 am

Makai looked at her and nodded his head. He placed a hand on her head, "If you start getting bullied come see me and i'll sort it out."
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:31 am

she looked up at him "ok, your definitely kinder then the teachers in my old school" she said and smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:34 am

he gave her a cold expression as he looked down at her. His face softened and he crouched to her eye level smiling, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:39 am

"it's true tho, back in wales the teachers didn't care even if you out beaten up, so it's true that you are kinder then them" she replied smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:41 am

he gently ruffled her hair up before standing at his full height. he cracked his back as he looked down at her, "Thats good to know that were kinder here. What classes do you take?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:49 am

i'm doing Art, Algebra 1, Social Studies, Music, English Writing and Science she replied looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:51 am

He nodded his head as he gently sat on the grass. he laid back on the grass smiling as he watched the cloud, 'I hope you enjoy your classes."
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

"well i did pick the classes i only enjoy" she replied smiling
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:54 am

He smiled and gently nodded his head. he had his arms behind his head as he laid their.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:56 am

Thorn looked at the sky i wonder how my old friends are doing.. she thought to her self
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:57 am

Makai stood up and threw a small apricorn at her forehead. It wouldn't hurt but it would get her attention
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:00 am

she blinked when the apricorn hit her forhead and she looked at Makai
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:01 am

He gave her forehead a soft poke. he poke her twice in the forehead
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:03 am

she blinked when he poked her forehead and she went cross eyed looking at his finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a nice day *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: a nice day *open*   a nice day *open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a nice day *open*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Park-
Jump to: