Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Uh ...hi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 am

Good old number 84. He'd been given the locker last year and had covered the inside door with pictures of Frisbee matches and surfers. He'd just opened it for the first time after the summer holidays and he could smell that locker smell: old cupboard mixed with metal - it wasn't so great.
He looked down to see a bright yellow frisbee sitting at the bottom. "So that's where you got to." he said. He'd lost that frisbee and was kind of annoyed about it. As he picked it up he noticed that it'd gathered a fair amount of dust. He drew a smiley face in it with his finger, looked at his finger in disgust and wiped it on his clothes.
He slung his PE kit and school books inside and slammed the door closed, only for it to bounce open again. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am

A stifled giggle broke out from the area next to him. Violet covered her mouth with her hand and blushed violently hurrying to close her own locker which happened to be number 83. In her haste she dropped her Math text book and as she stood up with it once again in hand she hit her head on her neighbour's open locker door. She rubbed her head furiously.
"Stupid, baka yarou..." she grumbled scornfully at herself and readjusted the goggles on her forehead. "C'est ne pas bon pour le sante..."
(I won't translate as people wouldn't know what she was saying in school if they didn't speak the language anyway)
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:09 am

Suprisingly Seb wasn't annoyed about the gigle, or embaressed about what he'd done. He'd have found it funny if he'd seen someone else do it. He held the frisbee infront of his face and said "Hi, I'm Seb." to the stranger next to him. Last year it had been a Senior next to him. One who was on the Football team and loved playing catch with Seb, especially when he was aware of it. The whole Football team seemed to hold a grudge against Seb after he showed a great talent for throwing and no interest in being on the team. It was because of his brother Seb knew that much.
Seb was going to get to know his knew next door-locker-neighbour at some point. May as well be now.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:11 am

Kan gathered up his stuff for the next class and sighed... it was a new year again... more work, but he didn't let it get him down as he knew he was going to be meeting new people.

Kan closed his locker and sighed once more... they say sighing decreases one lifespan, and with the amount of sighing Kan is doing... he might die young. He locked it and continued on to his next class.

Kan met up with his brother halfway, they looked almost identical, like twins, which they were. "Paul! Which class do you have?" Paul looked at him, he still wasn't adjusting to this school, "A different class then yours, I know that." Kan chuckled, "Say Paul, aside from school, wanna play some Soccer after? I'll try to get some other people to play for once." Paul rubbed his chin... "Sure, I don't mind a game once in awhile..." Paul was more laid-back, while Kan was more energetic. Kan and Paul departed ways after.

Kan was just in time to experience the events with Violet... Kan raised a eyebrow... "Y-you OK?" Kan said, he heard her saying some foreign language... it wasn't Norwegian that's for sure... "God dag å du også." Kan said with a grin on his face.

Kan also noticed Seb, he should be polite and introduce himself... "Oh, am I interrupting? Sorry... since it's the beginning of the school year and all... I gotta meet some people." Kan put his hand out to Seb to shake... "Nice to meet ya, the name's Kan Ingvar."

Last edited by The Death Wish on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:31 am

Violet looked up at the new person.
"Y-Yes thankyou. You speak another language...?" she mustered a small smile. "Norwegian right...?" She turned to look at Seb. "I'm so sorry about your locker door I hope I didn't damage it, I'm so stupid sometimes..." her azure eyes met the floor, and she studied her feet as though they were extremely important. Still she didn't mention her name.
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:40 am

Seb pulled the frisbee away from his face to reveal a confused expression. "It's a door." Seb said as if the very notion of consideration for his locker was absurd. "I'm sure it'll live." he paused "You sure you okay though, your head made a rather fantastic soud when it hit my locker door, which usually means it hurt a lot."
There was about a foot of difference between Seb and Violet, which he used to his full advantage as he towered over her, inspecting the top of her head inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 am

Kan nodded, "Ya, I originally came from Norway, so I learned Norwegian first, then I moved to America and learned English pretty well... although at first it was hard." Kan thought back to how bad he spoke in English... it was... embarrassing.

Although, Kan didn't know what Violet spoke... eh, didn't matter.

"Well, there's something good about school, we actually learn something... nothing wrong with that." Kan said this out of nowhere to brighten up the conversation a bit. Kan also noticed that Seb didn't shake his hand... maybe he keeps to himself, Kan brought his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

A small squeak escaped Violet's lips as she noticed just how much taller than her this boy was.
"I-I'm sure it'll be fine." she covered her head with her maths book as though she were embarassed of herself. "I've dealt with worse..." she peered out from under the edge of the book, through her fringe so that she could study Seb and Kan sufficiently.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:58 am

Kan noticed how tall Seb was... 2 inches taller? Most likely... hmm, he had quite the height, but Kan was still growing, maybe he would reach Seb in a year or two... wait... was this some kind of competition? Kan chuckled all of a sudden. But he was also about par to Seb's head, so the inches didn't make a big difference.

"Hmm, your quite tall too." Kan said this to Seb, he then noticed a small squeak.

"Well, that's good to hear, didn't want to see you get hurt badly." Kan nodded with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Violet slowly removed the book from her head and nodded.
"Thank you..." she too smiled back at Kan, even though she didn't smile wide enough to show her teeth her face immidiately lit up. "Um. I'm Violet."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Kan rubbed his hair a bit, "Heheh, and as I said before, I'm Kan Ingvar, I hope we get along well. I'm hoping for that." Kan was happy the day was going good so far... "Nice to meet ya Violet." Kan nodded once more, this time with a bit more enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

Violet nodded happily.
"It's nice to meet you too. Yoroshiku." At least they haven't run away yet... she thought with a chuckle. Her goggles slid down over her forehead a little, she struggled to balance the book in the neiche of her arm while repositioning them on her head, the strap was a worn black and loosened occasionally, the faded green plastic in the eyepieces made them a little eerie.
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 pm

"Violet Clarkson." Seb said, proudly having read said information off of her Maths book. "I'm Seb, Seb Green." he said and then, for the first time he acknowledged the new comer. "And you are?"
It occured to Seb that he'd pretty much ignored this guy since he'd arrived and he felt kind of bad. He could be rather absent minded sometimes and this just proved it. Seb also had no idea what he'd said before Seb decided to talk to him, so if he'd said his name already Seb would look a tool.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Violet sighed.
"Pay attention please..." she scolded rather than Kan. "This is Kan... Ingvar right?" she looked up at him for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 pm

Kan was taken aback for a moment... he thought Seb was listening... well, Seb did look kinda out of it for a bit there...

"Err, y-yeah, Kan Ingvar, nice to meet you Seb, I hope we get along." Kan coughed a bit... "Ya, now we got introductions out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Her expression became a little forlorn as Violet looked at Seb. He doesn't seem to talk much... I guess that can be a good thing. At least he hasn't said anything mean... She shuffled from one foot to the other awkwardly and took to adjusting the badges on her bag.
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Damn! He thought. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn! He took in a breath. It was one of those lengthy breaths that made it look like you were about to say something, but he didn't, he just breathed out quickly in an anti-climax. Then he spoke. "So, d'you like frisbee?" he asked, before whipping the frisbee infront of his face again. He suspected his cheeks were going red and figured a bright yellow frisbee would hide it. Only problem was that the smiley face that had been drawn on was now on it's side, which would no doubt only serve to make him look more foolish.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Violet actually laughed out loud at him.
"I'm sorry! That was rude of me... But I just found it funny." she stood up on her tiptoes and reached as high as she could to pull the frisbee down from his face. "And as far as frisbee goes..." she paused a little for thought. "I'd say it takes some skill."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Kan watched them both talk... "Frisbee is a alright sport." Kan said, although he never really tried it... but he did once back in Norway when he was a kid... he wasn't saying it was a kid sport, not at all.

Kan grinned, "Do any of you play Soccer by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Seb let out a little laugh. "My old room mate was English, and he kept calling Soccer Football. he had a pretty decent arguement for it though. And for why 'American Football'" he used his fingers for the speech marks "should be called 'hand-egg' - it was really quite amusing. I never bought it though." He then realised he hadn't answered the question. "And sure. When and where?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Salix on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Violet shook her head and brought her maths book up to her chest.
"I can't play that well." her raven fringe fell over one of her eyes and she blew it in an attempt to move it. "I'm only good at one sport..."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Kan laughed as well... "Ya, when I was back in Norway we used to call it football all the time, but I guess I caught on to calling it 'Soccer' more often now." Kan grinned.

"H-huh? You wanna play...?" Kan was taken aback again, well, at least he was up for it. "Out in the School Field, my brother and I are trying to get people to play... well... maybe he is, but if you want, invite some people if you can." Kan looked at Violet then.

"Don't worry, it'll be a fun game, but I can relate if you don't want to play..." Kan remembered times when he played games like Basketball and Tennis which he totally sucked at, and serious people hated playing with him. "And what sport is that?"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Violet blushed slightly and she put her hands instinctively to her cheeks thus dropping her book again, she scrambled to pick it up hastily.
"A-Ano, that is... Archery..." she smiled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 pm

"I'm not sure my friends would want to play. They're not the sporty type's, you know?" and then he remembered something "Oh, and I only play in goal. Never was good with my feet. Save for running and jumping." It was true, he'd never been able to kick a ball straight, but when it came to being in goal, well, he had learned how to jump and dive from frisbee, and could throw better than anyone in his year. Yeah, he was okay in goal. He needed gloves though, didn't much like the prospect of a speeding football whacking his bare hands and knocking some fingers out of place.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm

The idea of having to play football wasn't too interesting to Violet. To save herself anymore embarassment she decided she'd just make a break for it, she couldn't spend all of lunch watching them, besides she'd make a fool of herself. Instead she turned around, she didn't expect either of the boys to notice she was leaving, no-one usually did, and they were talking to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uh ...hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh ...hi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Halls :: Second Floor-
Jump to: