Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Uh ...hi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Kan nodded... "Alright, you'll be goal, but if we don't have enough people, we will most likely just be taking shots on you, if that's alright... but if we do have the minimum amount of people, we'll make teams, but they'll be small."

Suddenly Kan's eyes widened... Archery? He always wanted to try that actually... "Archery... I always wanted to try that!" Kan said this in a over-excited tone. "Although... they don't have a Archery team here do they..."

Kan then noticed that Violet was leaving... "Leaving are you? Hey, let's hangout sometime then, if you want. I'm always down for something to do."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 pm

Violet flinched as she was called to.
"Um sure...?" she offered with a nervous smile. "My dorm's number 7... It's always open so just let yourself in I guess..."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Kan could see her nervous smile... hmm... maybe he was too straightforward...

"Haha, alright, thanks." Kan kept his calm and waved goodbye to her... now he looked up at Seb...

"I'm glad your willing to play with me and my bro, we usually do go play Soccer on a regular basis. But when no one wants to play, I usually play by myself so I ain't sitting on my ass."
Back to top Go down
Salix

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm

"I'll be heading off too." Seb said, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb in the opposite direction to the one Violet was heading in. "School feild, after school. See you there..." Seb struggled deperately as he realised he'd forgotten the guys name "...man." he said, just in time to make it seem on purpose. He couldn't remember the girls name either, but he knew it started with a V, so he decided to improvise "See you around V." he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 pm

(I'll make a topic in Violet's dorm for further use)
Violet blushed at the idea of being given a 'nickname' and nodded running off in the direction of her dorm.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Kan nodded, although he didn't notice that Seb forgotten his name from his slickness to put that 'Man' just in time... he put up two fingers featuring the 'Peace Sign' and went to class... was Violet going back to her dorm? Weird... wasn't she going to class in the first place?

TOPIC END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uh ...hi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh ...hi   Uh ...hi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh ...hi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Halls :: Second Floor-
Jump to: