Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Camping (Keneth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Camping (Keneth) Empty
PostSubject: Camping (Keneth)   Camping (Keneth) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Kira had set up a small pop-up tent in the back of the library in the reference section. After all, nobody goes to the reference section. He had sent an e-mail to the principal requesting that he meet Kira there. He had something he needed to discuss with him.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Kenneth

Kenneth

Camping (Keneth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping (Keneth)   Camping (Keneth) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Kenneth looked around in the Library for Kira when he saw the tent sticking out in the reference section. He thought to himself, “oh goody! I like camp outs” as he got a big grin on his face. “I just hope this isn’t a teachers prank” he thought again to himself as he slowly walked up to the tent and knocked on the bookshelf outside the tent. Hello? Kira? You in there? What did you want to talk to me about? He asked as he looked into the tent. Shortly following he asked Got any food? He stuck his tongue out and closed his eyes slightly wit ha big smile on his face. HI!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Camping (Keneth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping (Keneth)   Camping (Keneth) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Kira walked up behind Kenneth and replied to him, "Actually, no. I'm here. Thank you for responding to my e-mail so quickly. Please, follow me." Kira began to lead Kenneth to his dorm. As they walked Kira explained what had happened. "As you can see it's not a pretty sight and with your permission, I'd like to launch a full investigation on my own. To do that I'm going to bring a dog in to track down my missing booze." As Kira spoke he opened the door to his trashed dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Camping (Keneth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping (Keneth)   Camping (Keneth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping (Keneth)
Page 1 of 1