Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Camping out~ (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

Camping out~ (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am

(( I know this is only supposed to be open during summer but... nyehh! I wanna go camping... ;3 ))

Maria Looks like this:
Spoiler:
--

Ria set her bag down on a patch of grass, and pulled a bottle of water from her bag. OK, so maybe walking all the way wasn't the most sensible of plans she'd concocted, but still... the scenery was certainly worth the effort.

The sky was set a deep orange colour. Probably the most radiant sky she'd seen through all of Winter, for that matter. She sighed, tucked a strand of strawberry-blonde behind her ear, and watched the world pass her by. Sunset sure was beautiful.

If only she'd remembered her camera... ah, but then that may give evidence of her entering the private lake. Bah! That school and it's rules... Regardless of how many rules she was breaking for even standing there, Ria was still intending to camp out. What's the point in having a mass of land, otherwise? she'd surmised.

Last edited by Maria Challis on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the spoiler due to new rules ;))
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm

James' out fit Camping out~ (OPEN) E2c7756
James' skateboard Camping out~ (OPEN) B277082a4fa2e4ca23c9f5e7b6db4786

James always enjoyed skateboarding around the lake in his town and he felt fortunate that there was one here too; granted he had to break in but still it was nice to just feel the wind as he rid around the lake. As he was admiring the sunset he saw a girl a little younger than him sitting in the grass. He quickly got off his skateboard and rushed over to sit next to her. "Sup" James said simply as he rolled up his sleeves to enjoy the cold. He awaited her answer never looking from the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:12 am

Hearing a voice from behind, Ria literally jumped out of her skin. Trying to keep calm, however, she turned around to see the culprit. How she prayed for it not to be a teacher.

Much to her surprise, however, she realized it was a boy she'd never met before. Yeah, he looked older than her... but not quite enough to be a teacher.

"Not much... killing free time. You?" The probability factor of him grassing her up seemed pretty slim right about now, so she was prepared for the risk.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 pm

James chuckled slightly to himself when he saw how mush he startled the younger girl. "Same just skating" James said nodding towards his board. "So do i get to know the name of the young lady staring at the sun?" James joked glancing at her before quickly looking at the lake again. 'God i hope she doesnt think im lame' James thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh. Cool." the girl only just registered the fact that he had a board. Mind, she'd never tried it herself. Her paranoid parents had forbid her from transport altogether, including bikes, in fear that she'd harm herself.

She hesitated a second at the question, deciding whether or not to give him a fake alias just in case he never went to WHA and was some sort of weird stalker. But even so, the chances of that seemed pretty slim right now... "Maria." she paused, "Though I prefer Ria... and you?"
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:15 pm

"James but i"ll go by what ever you want to call me...to an extent" James said remembering the bad names that he had garnered by nearly living by that phrase. He looked behind himself quickly when he thought he heard a sound but then looked back forward when he realized it was just in his head. 'It's starting to get dark i'll hope no one tries to attack us here... or on out way back' James thought to himself worrying slightly about might happen to maria if he left her alone at night.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

"Think I'll stick to James, if that's OK." For some strange reason Ria couldn't quite lay her finger on, she hadn't had a major stuttering-attack all evening. Perhaps it could be the refreshing scenery... or, more likely, the fact that she hadn't been put in some awkward situation where she had to explain every single detail of her life so far.

Watching the orange glow fade even more into the distance, she sighed, and began rummaging in her backpack to set-up camp. Best to do it now before night came.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Mika walked along the lines of the lake.... In both years she's been going to this school she'd never seen this lake. She was looking at the map in her hands and was only getting even more lost. She was looking at the map while walking instead of paying attention to her surroundings and fell into the lake. She quickly popped back out drenched in water.

Mika's Outfit: Camping out~ (OPEN) Campin11
She squeezed her map. She wasn't really angry because she loved swimming but she was going to get cold soon if she didn't change. She was going to set up camp when she noticed a girl across the lake with a boy. She couldn't tell who the people were but decided to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 am

James instantly turned his head when he heard the splash and then rushed to help the girl who had fallen in. "Do you need my hoody?" James asked already begining to take it off. 'what is with these girls and going out at night' James asked himself as he waited for a reply from the girl
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am

A splash echoed from the near-distance, which startled Ria only slightly. Only tilting her head up just in time to see a flicker of blue disappear into the lake, she saw the immediate reaction of James running towards the lake. Is that...

"...MIKA-?!" her voice trembled slightly, though managed to yell across the lake. Dropping the majority of her supplies for that trip, Ria managed to grab a blanket, and began sprinting towards the two, as it seemed James had managed to get there fast enough.

"You okay-?!" she called, now mere metres away from the pair.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Mika stopped in her tracks to the two of the now closer people running at her. One of them was unknown but the other was Maria. A friend and girl in her class.

The boy seemed concerned, she wasn't gonna let him be and waste his time. However Maria seemed concerned too. "No im okay" she said to the unknown boy while flashing a smile. She squeezed her curls to get the water out and frowned a little at the sight that they were loosening. "Are you guys camping too" She asked to the pair while looking around the lake to see if she could find any proof that they were camping. She found supplies and figured that Maria was camping but she didn't know about the boy.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 pm

James hadn't thought about camping but figured since he liked the outdoors he could probably do it even when he brought no supplies. "well I dont think it would be right to leave girls alone at night so probably." James said smiling slightly
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 am

Relieved to find that Mika seemed okay about the ordeal, Ria released an inner sigh of relief, and calmed down a bit. She passed the blanket to Mika, regardless of whether she wanted it or not.

After being asked whether or not she was camping out, she merely nodded, and looked across to James- she knew he'd only brought a skateboard.

"I-I guess I've got a few extra blankets if you're interested..." she cringed mentally, "Although, not much else aside from that..."
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Mikazuki took the blanket from Maria thanked her and smiled. She had her own blanket but she didn't wanna be rude and deny something from someone who seemed to care. Besides her blanket was probably wet now anyway.

Mika looked at the boy and asked, "What's your name anyways?" With her head turned to the side. She was wondering if it would seem wrong for 2 girls to camp out with a boy. If people found out would they spread rumors. She always got rumors spread around the school about her because she wasn't careful but she wasn't going to live her life paranoid and miss opportunities. "I also have a few things like an extra sleeping bag and the tent is big enough for five. I just hope its not wet." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping out~ (OPEN)   Camping out~ (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping out~ (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1