Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Lunch time... (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenneth

Kenneth

Lunch time... (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:26 am

Walking out of the cafeteria with a full trey of Dominos Extravaganza; a piping hot pizza with pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, beef, fresh mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, onions and an extra layer of melted cheese, Kenneth began looking around as two kids running out the door behind him bumped into his right elbow, causing him to throw his food off into the grass ten or so feet away from him. “Hey you kids be a little more careful when you come casing out a door,” Kenneth said as they ignored him and ran off to the school parking lot.

Kenneth looked down at what was about to be his lunch and sighed as he walked over and crouched down to pick up his pizza and put it back on his plate. “I was looking forward to this too…” Kenneth said with a slight grin of disappointment on his face.

Last edited by Kenneth on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 am

Sarah-Rose headed into the park by herself. She looked around for a friendly face, to sit with. She was new to the school and hadn't made friends with anyone yet. She sighed and wandered to a tree and sat at the bottom of its trunk by herself.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

((Kitty, before you continue on.. If you could please submit your completed character so we can approve that. Once that's approved you can start roleplay. Sorry to butt-in, but thank you!))
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 am

((Ooh! Sorry! My bad! I'll go do that now!))
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Kenneth finished picking up his food, putting it on his trey and walked over to the trash can a few feet away from where he dropped everything and slowly dropped the food in it and turned around wiping a single tear from his eyes.

As Kenneth had turned he saw a girl out of the corner of his eye that caught his attention, a beautiful young girl that he hadn’t met in person yet. Kenneth’s mood completely changed as he forgot about his food and began walking over to the new girl.

“Hello! I’m Kenneth, the principal. I see you’re doing well finding your way around the school. What do you think of Whisper Hallow so far umm… sorry I haven’t remembered your name yet.” He said as he got a few feet away from Sarah-Rose. “
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Sarah-Rose looked up as a man's shadow fell over her. He introduced himself as Kenneth, the principle of the school. Sarah-Rose smiled. 'Oh hello sir, my names Sarah-Rose. I havent seen much of Whisper Hallow Academy yet I'm afraid but from what I have seen it seems very nice.' She told him honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm

“Oh, well that’s good. Have you been everywhere you wanted to go so far?” Kenneth said in hopes to maybe be able to show Sarah-Rose around the rest of the school, as he crouched down so she didn’t have to look up to talk to him as she ate. "If you have any questions or comments I'd be more than happy to answer any of them, which you may have."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'Thank you sir, I'll remember that. Um no not really. I've only seen reception and my dorm so far.' She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:57 pm

“Oh, so you haven’t had a chance to explore the campus yet. I had a fun time exploring these grounds when I first came here as a teacher. There are many great and kind teachers here. I’m sure you’ll have fun too.” Kenneth said as he changed his posture setting one knee on the ground to keep his balance.
“Have you thought of where you’re going after you’ve eaten?”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:10 pm

Sarah-Rose shook her head. 'No sir I hadn't. I was just going to wander and see where I ended up I guess. I hadn't really thought about it.' She replied honestly, feeling slightly embarressed that she hadn't got a plan.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

“Great! That’s the best kind of plan!” Kenneth said as he tossed his hands up in the air, with a bit of excitement in his voice, making a fool of himself. “I do that all the time, just makes the adventure that much greater. I like to go down the halls imagining the entire school a wild jungle, with the halls being old trails made by animals going down them every day. That’s just me though, I suggest you could think of a place you would rather be and use that place instead of a forest, unless you like adventures, walking through forests.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 am

Sarah-Rose couldn't help but giggle at the Principle as his voice changed as he became all excited about how he imagined the place as a forest. 'I think a new school is an adventure itself, it doesnt need to pretend to be something else as its got its own excitement.'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Kenneth rubbed the back of his head as he said, “Well yeah, new school experiences are pretty fun. I was just giving advice from what I do now. So maybe you can just keep the thought swimming around the air for a while and let it come back to you when the school doesn’t feel so new anymore.” Kenneth put a big smile on his face for a few seconds before losing balance and falling to the side as he failed to catch himself. As he hit the ground the sound “Urg!” came ridding out of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Sarah-Rose nodded making a mental note of the Principle's idea. Suddenly he over balanced and fell to the ground before Sarah-Rose could react. When she recovered from the sudden shock she quickly went over and knelt by his side. 'Sir?' She asked leaning over him, a look of worry etched on her face. 'Sir, are you alright? Shall I go and find the nurse?'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 pm

A grin of embarrassment became engraved in Kenneth’s face as he said, “Yeah, no I’m fine, just not used to kneeling and lost balance. It happens all the time, but thanks for your consideration.” Kenneth took a breath and looked up at Sarah-Rose. “I don’t think I caught your name did I?”

Without thinking Kenneth looked into Sarah’s eyes and said, “You know… you look much prettier with a beautiful glimmer of the sun’s rays echoing around your face.” As he remembered that he was talking to a student he quickly said after, “I’m sorry that was inappropriate of me…”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Sarah-Rose blushed brightly. 'Um thank you sir. My name's Sarah-Rose.' She replied sitting up and glancing down. 'You have very handsome eyes yourself sir.' Sarah-Rose whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 pm

“You are too kind Sarah-Rose, in which is a beautiful name…” Kenneth said with a smile as he sat up still looking at Sarah-Rose. “Actually your face seems to resemble your name now” Kenneth continued saying jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:16 am

Sarah-Rose blushed brighter. She giggled quietly. 'I tend to blush easily.' She admitted. 'You have a fine name yourself though sir. I dont believe I've heard the name Kenneth before.' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 pm

“I’m sure a lot of gentlemen will be chasing after you because of that beautiful face as yours,” Kenneth chuckled, “if I wasn’t restricted by rules and regulations I know I’d be one of them chasing after you” he continued jokingly. “My name isn’t too common but my last name is even less so.” he said with a slight excitement in his voice.

“Actually, you’re the first student to talk to me without an expression of wanting to get away from me… this year, I’m glad to have a student enrolled here with some strong nerves. I like that characteristic in the students.” Kenneth said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:14 am

Sarah-Rose blushed. 'I,er, really? You'd chase after me?' She tilted her head to the side. 'What's your last name?' She asked curiously. Her blush brightened. 'Um, I'm glad I've got that characteristic then.' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm

“Well you know I wouldn’t literally chase after you, just so we’re clear, but you’re a very pretty girl.” Kenneth said as he sat up more and waved his right hand over the side of Sarah-Roses head as if he was going to brush her hair back, but without touching her. “My last name is Kuykendall, the u y in the name makes the er sound, I’ve had to explain my name to a lot of people so I usually don’t wait to see if anyone has questions about it.” Kenneth put his hand on the back of his head hoping he didn’t just bore Sarah-Rose.
“Your physical characteristics are a great and beautiful part of you, but without a brave, and strong set of nerves I can’t see how women can stand men, and some of their unnecessary and stupid behavior.” Kenneth said with a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 pm

A blush rose into Sarah-Rose's cheeks as Kenneth's hand past close to her cheek. 'I like it. It's different.' She smiled. 'Men aren't that bad. They have their moments sure, but they can be kind, romantic, protective, gentle and so on.' She replied.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

“There are many positive traits that we men have, but there is almost always a negative trait that counters the positive trait. Sure we can be kind and gentile one minute, but we can also be mean and harsh the next, or a personal problem, we can say something with no intentions of offending or speaking down to someone else, but end up doing so. Sure making that mistake once is ok, but making that mistake over and over again can severely hurt most relationships.” Kenneth said as he looked down and took a deep breath, “it can and has destroyed great relationships for many good men.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 am

Sarah-Rose rested her hand on his cheek. 'Like you?' She asked gently. Suddenly she remembered she was talking to the Principle and quickly withdrew her hand blushing brightly. 'I-I'm sorry sir. I shouldn't have done that.' She looked down ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Kenneth laid his hand on his cheek where Sarah-Rose had placed it before she removed it. “It’s alright, I almost did the same to you, perhaps the position we are in doesn’t help much with me sitting so close to you like this.” Kenneth scooted back a bit to try and avoid an awkward situation. “But to answer your question, yes. I have had the unwanted experience of wabadaboo…. Sorry.. the sentence kind of... got away from me there.” Kenneth began to mumble his words as he lost his train of thought in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time... (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next