Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Lunch time... (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Sarah-Rose giggled. 'Wabadoboo?' She sat back against the tree watching him. She didn't understand what was happening. She hadn't felt like this before towards a teacher. Infact she hadn't felt like this towards anyone before. Her hand began to twist and twirl her hair subconsciously as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 am

Kenneth took another deep breath and looked back at Sarah-Rose, “umm yes… it’s a newly made up word I invented to explain my forgetting the exact sentence I was about to say…” Kenneth kept staring at her as his eyes keep getting caught in her beauty. “I’m sorry, I was saying something and stopped… basically yes, I have gone through that experience, and it was bad on me, for her to be so mad at me like she was…” Kenneth was starting to get the feeling his emotions would soon get the best of him as he took another deep breath to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:46 am

Sarah-Rose gently placed a sympathetic hand on his arm. 'Im sorry, this is hurting you, lets talk about something else.' She suggested, loosing herself in his eyes momentarily. 'What subjects did you enjoy most when you were at school?' Sarah-Rose asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:20 pm

“Sorry, it’s ok…” Kenneth laughed a little from the question he was just asked. “Well, I never really thought about it. I basically passed all the classes I had. I didn’t have any trouble passing them… math I guess was easier, I didn’t take long to complete the work in the class, science was also easy…” Kenneth continued thinking, “I never got involved with any of the classes, I just sat and did my work and left. English got tiresome from the subjects though and the teachers rarely give 100’s of any of your papers. Normally lunch would be someone’s favorite, but I didn’t like the other kids that sat at my table. I’ll just go ahead and say Government class. I didn’t have anyone teasing me in that class because the teacher made them run ten laps around the school when they did.” Kenneth looked at Sarah-Rose as he thought, “So what might your favorite subject be?”

((side note) I think it's funny how the colored text and regular text are positioned so)
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Sarah-Rose nodded. 'Thats awful that you didn't get on with anyone! But good of your Government teacher.' She thought for a moment. 'Im the opposite to you. I enjoy English, Drama, Expressive Arts rather than maths or science. I enjoy expressing myself through them.' She decided.

(lol! that is pretty cool!)
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:59 pm

“In school I didn’t talk to anyone, I kept to myself and passed as the smartest kid in all my classes, not many people liked me. I didn’t even have to try that hard to pass all my classes because I had my mom and dad to teach me and I was always four steps ahead of everyone else. I enjoyed writing I just thought the majority of the subjects they gave me to write about didn’t give me a chance to write about what I wanted to write about.” Kenneth looked up at the tree, “I wanted to write about what I saw in my mind and dreams. Not personal experiences on my studying and living my boring life. But that was then… now I get to write about anything and do almost anything. I’m a completely different person now. I enjoy the time I have and don’t mind doing anything that isn’t too troublesome.” He continued as he looked back at Sarah-Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 am

Sarah-Rose smiled. 'I know what you mean. I love writing stories. They're like an escape from reality. You can be anyone and do anything when you write. Anything can happen, you're character is completely at your mercy. Its fantastic.' She agreed. Her mind began to wander as she recalled some of her own stories and the thrills of writing them. The way she'd get lost into them and it would almost feel like she was living them. 'Its wonderful.'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:43 am

Kenneth nodded in agreement, “yes, that’s probably the best way to put it.” He sat up against the tree and looked at Sarah-Rose . “I’ve met many good writers here, I’m almost positive you will fit in with this school.” Kenneth began thinking about his own stories and though he was thinking to himself but said out loud instead, “Writing is like a magic, a creation from the heart and mind that not only expresses ones feeling and desires, but can show ones soul with the passion of their stories.” He then stopped a second and realized he wasn’t thinking to himself. “Sorry, I guess I wasn’t thinking about what I was saying… umm, I didn’t say anything stupid did I?” He asked with a bit of worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:34 am

Sarah-Rose listened to him as he thought aloud. She smiled. 'No, quite the opposite infact. But I agree, writing is a way of looking into a persons soul, sort of like mind reading. I'm glad there are more writers here. Hopefully I'll make some other friends.'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:17 pm

“Good, I didn’t say something stupid by thinking aloud for a change!” Kenneth said a bit louder than he wanted, “sorry I didn’t mean to yell that.” He cleared his throat to make himself feel more mature and calm to feel more like a goofball. “Yeah, I hope you get to make a lot of good friends while you’re here.” he said as he looked down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Sarah-Rose giggled as he yelled accidently, a few people looked over at them cause a blush to rise back up to her cheeks again. 'Thank you sir.' She smiled when he told her he hoped she made lots of friends. She frowned a little when she glanced over at him and found his head bowed. 'Are you alright sir?'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm

“No… yes, yes, yes, I’m alright.” Kenneth said as he caught himself, “Sorry I’m just troubled in the head a little. This isn’t what I had in mind as being Principle, I mean, when my dad was Principle he wasn’t scary, or hard to approach. I did it every day. Even if I didn’t have to, he was fun and funny, everyone liked him. Actually, there are a lot of new students this year, maybe it will be better than others. It’s already going better with me able to talk to you and not have the feeling I’m being judged.” Kenneth stopped and looked back up at Sarah-Rose, “but that’s just me going on an unneeded guilt trip with myself again.” as he smiled, “ how about we both make the best of this year, new students, new friendships, new adventures. Almost like a new start on life huh?”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 am

'He was your dad you would've found him easy to approach. I doubt they think youre scary or find you hard to approach, they just dont have a reason to approach you, they're happy with how the school is run so what is there they can talk to you about without being called a teacher's pet?' Sarah-Rose suggested. 'That sounds good' She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 am

Kenneth laughed a little, “I haven’t heard anyone get called that in a long time. I was all the teachers ‘pet’ in school.” Kenneth looked around then back at Sarah-Rose, “you wont get called one will you? Hanging out with me like this.”
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 am

Sarah-Rose shrugged. 'I dont know and I dont care. I dont really know anyone else yet. And I've been called worse. I think I can handle 'teacher's pet'. It's just words.' She replied nonchantly.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Kenneth smiled as he said, “That’s the spirit!” then paused for a second. “Wait… aw that’s sad, who would call you anything worse than beautiful?” he asked in hopes to raise Sarah-Roses spirits. Kenneth looked into Sarah-Roses eyes and felt like he had met a good friend, “Nice people are hard to come by now a days.” he said aloud but to himself, thinking again.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 am

Sarah-Rose shook her head. 'I dont want to talk about it.' She told him quietly but firmly. She nodded at his comment. 'They are, but when you do come by them it makes them all the more special.' Sarah-Rose smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 am

Kenneth nodded to Sarah-Rose as he reached over to her saying, “That’s understandable, I’m sorry…” and gently hugged her. “Well if anyone tries to give you any lip, come by my office or dorm and I’ll get the situation taken care of.” he said as he smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 am

She tentatively returned the hug. 'Thank you sir, I'l remember that.'
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:14 pm

“Yeah, well, it was very nice to meat you.” Kenneth said gracefully, “It seams lunch time is ending soon, I don’t want to keep you from your next class. I enjoyed talking with you and hope for another peaceful, and delightful conversation with you.” he continued saying with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Sarah-Rose nodded. 'You too sir. I'd like to chat with you again.' She blushed. She smiled shyly at him, grabbed her bag, glanced at her timetable and headed back inside, though she'd left her mind outside with Kenneth.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Kenneth waved bye to her as he watched her leave the grounds into the school and off to her next class. He then turned around and walked in a different door as he thought of where he was off to next.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time... (closed)   Lunch time... (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time... (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2