Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Isn't that all spicy food? 'Matt' thought, referring to Cecilla's description of bad spicy food. He had a really low tolerance to spicy stuff. He liked Korean food, but that was only the salty stuff. Korean people really enjoyed having their taste buds burned off; why do you think they eat kimchi in every single meal? The first time he tried kimchi he had to not take another bite of anything for five minutes so that the food wouldn't taste spicy on his tongue. It was too much..

"Hm? It's no problem," he replied, glad that she liked his cooking. "Though, if you ask me, bulgogi isn't the best. Maybe I should make galbi for you." Galbi, huh? Thanks to how cheap meat has been nowadays, it didn't cost a lot, but it took quite a bit of effort to make. Ah, but the taste was worth it!
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 pm

"Th-there's better food than bulgogi? ...better than... bulgogi nya..." Cecilla murmured, looking down at the bulgogi and noodles and taking another mouthful. "I-I want to go on a great quest around the world to find the most delicious foods nya!!" she announced to no one in particular, as she stood up into a heroic, tough guy pose, imitating Toriko, the buff, manly gourmet hunter from the manga... Toriko! "Pretty please make galbi soon nya! I'll help just like I did today, pinky promise!" she said happily, sitting back down and then holding her pinky across the table to Matt.

Her mind then momentarily drifted back to her 'Delicious Food Quest'. She would love to do that someday; travel with a friend or two... lots of money and go around the world eating! Sadly, it was only a dream, but almost realistic! Cecilla would need a good job first... and a map. A big map. Of the whole world. Oh, and everything on it!

Last edited by Cecilla Izayoi the Sweet! on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Why does that quote sound insanely familiar? he thought as he mixed a few noodles with bulgogi and slurped it up. Ah, the mixture was quite good indeed. He looked at Cecilla's pose, trying to make it out, but his bad eye really didn't let him see the best of it. Where is that quote from, though? A manga? Yeah, a manga.. No, not Addicted to Curry.. Yakitate Japane's about bread, not food in general.. Toriko?

Holy shit it was! He would've laughed, but that meant him choking on noodles, which was a very bad feeling. It was the worst with naengmyun, but udon noodles were quite bad as well! Hehe, no one can match up to Toriko, though... But going with regular human limits, I guess Cecilla quite matches him. he thought, talking about her superb appetite and her martial arts skills (he hadn't seen the latter yet, but she talked about them before).

He swallowed the noodles and smiled, flipping his chopsticks to his left hand before locking his right pinky with hers. "Alright, it's a promise," he agreed. Second promise that day!

Last edited by Karatsu the One-Eyed! on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:43 pm

"Hehe! I look forward to the galbiness!!" Cecilla exclaimed in a tone like an army general, and, for some reason, saluted after shaking pinkies. By now, there wasn't much food left on her plate, nor was there on the platter, to Cecilla's sadness. Carefully examing what was left on the platter, she drew a line straight down the middle of the noodles and another down the middle of the bulgogi with her chopsticks and diving each as equally as possible. "That looks equal~!" she announced, and smiled at Matt.

With that, she took half each of the remaining noodles and bulgogi. It was quite a lot and also the last that she would have, so she made sure to mix everything together really well. There was still some rice on her plate here and there, and they got caught in the mixing. At the end of Cecilla's grand mixing of noodles, bulgogi and random pieces of rice, she sat back,, sighed happily and ate it.

She made sure to savour it! Even though it looked like she would be returning to Matt's dorm for more yummy food sometime...sometime was a long way away. "That was uber delicious, Prince Matt! Nya... I'm all full up! Full up from yummyness~" she sighed happily and smiled, satisfied with another yummy meal! "Thankies so much~~ Galbi and noodles and rice... make a good meal, heehee~" she thanked Matt.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 pm

"Haa.." 'Matt' uttered the sound in agreement, looking blankly at the line of division that Cecilla made. Since the plate was white underneath, he couldn't even tell. Oh well~ She took her half, so he just took the platter and quickly devoured the rest of the rice, then the noodles. He hated mixing noodles with rice; he had the feeling that those two don't work well together on a single plate and should be left alone.

He looked up from his not-yet finished noodles when Cecilla finished eating. Dang, she ate quickly! He finished his mouthful, swallowed, and smiled. "It wasn't a problem," he said, deciding to let the fact that Cecilla said "galbi" instead of "bulgogi" slide. There was nothing really wrong with it.

"I think it's still pouring outside, though," he said, referring to where she would have to go afterward.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Upon hearing Matt's comment about the rain, Cecilla hopped off her chair and headed towards one of the windows, "You're right nya... it's raining lots and and lots and lots still. Iwish the clouds would quit it, I need to get back to my dorm... which I..." she whined, leaning forwards to scope around the outside. The rain was so heavy it obscured almost everything. "...which I can't see nya.." she said slowly and slightly worriedly, and closed the curtains, "It hasn't disappeared though... it's somewhere".

She then turned around and sat back down at the table with a blank and worried expression. "Cecilla, why on earth are you worried?! You're from England! Englaaaand! The rain there is sometimes vertical!" her mind shouted at her in an annoyed tone, "I know, but it's dark, and rainy, and I don't know where I left my dorm building!" she replied to her thoughts rather angrily. "Nya... Prince Matt... would it be okies if I slept on you sofa tonight? Pretty please? It's rainy and dark and I don't know where I left my dorm. Or the building." she asked, "I know you've already done tons for me... but I'll leave reeeeaal early so I don't get in the way! Oh, and I don't snore. I used to, but not now~"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:26 am

'Matt' got up and took the empty dishes, placing them in the sink and turned on the hot water. Using the rough side of the sponge, he scrubbed at the dishes, his mind elsewhere. It was probably around nine in the evening. When he looked out the window he could only see black, though he knew it was raining by the noise it was making.

It rarely rained this much in California.. When it did rain, it'd always vary, but a heavy storm usually appears only once an year, if not less. he thought. Well, this place was very different, wasn't it?

It took around two minutes to wash the dishes (especially because there were only four plates he had to wash), so he was done by the time Cecilla asked if she could stay over. He had already guessed something like that was going to happen, but..

"My couch?" he asked as he wiped his hands with a dish towel, surprised. Eh, he'd be happy giving up his bed. "I don't mind you staying over, but I've got a futon stored in my closet. You can sleep on that or my bed, whatever your prefer. I won't mind."

He didn't have a bed in California, only a futon. Every now and then his bed felt too uncomfortable, despite how nice it really was, so he would just take out his futon and sleep on it instead. Rather picky, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:48 pm

"Futon... or bed nya... futon or bed..." Cecilla pondered to herself quietly, "I wonder what Prince Matt would prefer? Bwuuuuh... I don't wanna go and take the one that he would prefer... Let's think nya." she though to herself. A plain question such as "what would you prefer?" should be easy. Sadly, not for Cecilla. She would spend forever choosing between strawberry or chocolate pocky, then eventually end up buying two boxes of each. The usually fast-paced Cecilla became a real slowpoke when it came to decisions. Oh, and chores.

"I...I'll choose the bed... if that's okies with you nya? If I sleep in a futon I'll never wake up, heehee! Futons are cuddly~ At least, the one I used to have was!" she said happily, hoping she had made the right choice, and jumped of her chair and skipped over to Matt, "Though if you'd prefer the bed, I'll take the futon nya~! I just don't want you to have to blow me up to get me to wake up~!" she laughed.

She just hoped there weren't any monsters or perverts hiding under Matt's bed. There shouldn't be... it looked like a place that monsters and perverts wouldn't like; there were too many lights. If Matt was a superhero, they wouldn't come here anyways!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

She's thinks based on comfort level and chooses the lower one?! he thought, surprised. 'Matt' thought back to the situation with the green gummy bears. Perhaps that was it, huh? Though she did go to great lengths for her personal interest (look at her uniform), she indeed cared about others and what they wanted as well. He inwardly smiled.

"You taking the bed is fine. The mattresses in this school are pretty good, so there shouldn't be a problem," he replied, nodding. The weariness he felt before the meal was coming back and he had to keep himself from yawning. "There should be extra toothbrushes under the sink, so go and get ready before going to bed." he said, nodding toward the direction of the bathroom. Oh 'Matt', he was always so well-prepared!
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Matt was right; the mattresses at Whisper Hallow were comfortable. Cecilla already had trouble waking up, even though she had two alarms. Two alarms... Since arriving at Whisper Hallow she had gotten through one already. Poor alarm clock. If Cecilla was cheap with anything, it was alarm clocks. She sighed in relief after hearing there wasn't a problem, and as she walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed, she stopped and called back to Matt;

"There aren't any monsters or perverts under you bed... are there?!" she asked, realizing that even though she had briefly pondered it, she should confirm that she was definitely safe first. Though if she was scared of something, she'd quickly drop off to sleep and completely forget about it. Whilst waiting for Matt's answer, she shot into the bathroom, and grabbed one of the toothbrushes from under the sink. Naturally, she went for the one that looked most pink, though it was more of a purple. She took the tube of toothpaste and squeezed some onto the toothbrush and began to brush her teeth energetically. It was really minty and made Cecilla's eyes water a little at first. Continuing with the brushing, bubbles and foam were forming, making her look like a rabbit with rabies, or something similar. It amused her until she rinsed her mouth and gargled some water.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

"No, but you might find a Vocaloid every now and then," he replied jokingly while wondering why she asked such a question in the first place. A monster or a pervert under his bed? If he did, wouldn't he be in more in danger, since he was sleeping on a futon?

Siiigh, did they have class tomorrow? We haven't have had classes for a while, though. he thought, guessing that they didn't. He should at least try to get to class, though, right? But that means waking up at six, preparing breakfast, and cleaning the room~

It sounded horrible to him at the moment, but it'd probably be nothing later. He went to his bedroom, opened the sliding closet, and reached up to a few thick, white sheets at the top shelf. He grabbed them and dragged them down, causing the futon to topple over him.

... 'Matt' thought as he attempted untangle himself from the sheets.

Last edited by Karatsu on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 pm

"Nya~~ Vocaloids are okies! I can hug them lots!" Cecilla called through to Matt as the wandered out of the bathroom, feeling a bit sleepy and ready for bed! When she had wandered through into Matt's room, she saw a pile of futon. A pile of wriggling futon. A pile of rather angry wriggling futon. "Sh-should I poke it? Did it eat Prince Matt??" she thought worriedly, "It looks angry... I better rescue the Prince nya!!". She looked around but saw nothing she could use as a rescue tool... noting apart from a pillow! Running on the opposite side of the room to the futon monster, she jumped onto the bed, grabbed a cushion and...

"Raaaaaaawr!!! I'll save you from the evil that is the futon monster, Prince Matt!" she called rather loudly for so late, and jumped off the bed dramatically onto the futon. Lucky for this 'futon monster' Cecilla was light and cuddly, not heavy and boulder-like. "Get. Off. My. Prince. Matt! If anyone ends up eating him, it'll be me!!" she shouted as she sat on the poor 'futon monster' hitting it with the pillow. She wasn't hitting it particularly hard; after all she didn't want to injure the hopefully still living Matt inside and although her last comment may have sounded mean, it was Cecilla's way of expressing affection. Her... odd way.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 pm

'Matt' had been struggling rather lamely under the depths of his futon. He had forgotten just how thick the thing was, and just about the entire thing had collapsed over him. Rather heavy, that thing was, and he wasn't so strong around the shoulders, so it was quite a shock when it fell on top of him. Now that he had realized what had happened, though, he stopped struggling.

Just calm down and find some light. he thought, glancing around him. It was pitch black. He pushed up at the futon, then began grasp it and pull it behind him. Sure enough, he saw a glimpse of light ahead. Finally---

OOMF. Even for someone light and cuddly, Cecilla was plenty enough to make 'Matt's' weak body collapse! He had managed to poke his head out of the mess of futons when she jumped on top of him, a bewildered expression on his face when she began hitting the futon-and him-with a pillow.

"Bwah! C-Lady Cecilla, I'm right here!" he exclaimed, confused.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 am

Just as she was about to hit the 'futon monster' with the pillow again, she heard Matt and saw his head and stopped. She paused and stared at him intently, then looked along the futon beneath her and poked it a few times. It looked like the futon monster had been defeated!! "Prince Matt! I defeated the futon monster!" she announced happily, leaning forward and squishing him slightly, "You're squishy, Prince Matt! But... I better get off you nya..." she said, and got off Matt, taking the futon with her. When she was up, she held up the futon triumphantly and threw the pillow back on the bed before kneeling down next to Matt.

Cecilla just sat there looking over Matt with a stern expression; his hair had become quite messy from the 'futon monster' and yet his fringe was still firmly in place over over the right side of his face, "Maybe... it's magical? Or he's just one of those guys who likes his hair just so nya..?" she briefly pondered, and then poked his cheek, smiling. "You look sleepy~! After the battle with the futon monster, you must be uber tired! So I'll help you set up your futon~" she said, tugging at his shirt. A very sleepy yawn came afterwards from Cecilla, and she flopped onto Matt and hugged him, "It's annoying that I'm sleepy too, but I'll... nyaaaaa... do my bestest" she mumbled happily with her head on Matt's chest; her hair had fallen over her face, "For the good of Prince Matt and Lady Cecilla nya!" she exclaimed, raising her fist triumphantly in the air, but not moving from where she way. She probably could have slept there, but Matt would have been dead by morning- Cecilla moved around a lot in her sleep and Matt's ribs may not have been in tact by then...

Last edited by Cecilla Izayoi on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 pm

You didn't defeat the futon monster, you defeated ME! 'Matt' thought, sighing as he relaxed his body in defeat. Man, wasn't he tired? He felt the weight of Cecilla and the futon rapidly go off of him as she swept it off like a towel. The junior lightly picked himself up into a sitting position and flattened his hair, looking at Cecilla with a rather questioning but not exactly curious gaze. She had taken the futon away without any struggle. Perhaps she really did have good martial art skills?

Since Cecilla looked even more tired than him somehow, he was about to get up and set the futon himself. However, Cecilla just so happened to flop on him, hug him, and... Fall asleep? I feel a dejavu coming up.. he thought, flustered at the close contact. There wasn't a random guy calling her this time to stop it, though.

"L.. Lady Cecilla, if you want to go to sleep you should sleep on the bed! What if you don't wake up?" he said loudly, hoping it'd work. She was squeezing him rather tightly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 am

Hearing Matt remind her about the bed, Cecilla lifted her head up and sat back a little, "Oh... You're right nya... If I don't wake up, you won't have anywhere uber comfy to sleep~ You're comfy for me, but I don't think the floor is comfy for you nya..." she said as she looked down and poked the floor in thought. It was a shame Bob and Zombini were soggy and busy drying out- she didn't have any plushies to be with, but if she felt scared, she would just have to huggle down under the covers. Matt's bed looked big so that would be easy!

"Where is your futon gonna go nya? I better take it just in case it attacks you. That would be bad, wouldn't it? I think I'm a little too tired to fight it again..." she said quietly, looking up at Matt with a slightly sad expression; she didn't want Matt to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:11 pm

'Matt' sighed a breath of relief when she admitted that she should let go of him. He was sure she was able to hear his heartbeat, which was beating quite rapidly due to the close contact of another person, and it was quite embarrassing.

He chuckled quietly, though in his mind he wondered if she was being serious. Did she really think that he was being eaten by a 'futon monster' when it fell on top of him? How old was she..? I've been wondering this ever since I saw her and yet I still don't know. he thought. Well, best guess was that she was a freshman which meant.. Fourteen? No way!

"Don't worry, it won't attack me," he tried to reassure her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:44 am

"Don't worry, it won't attack me,"

...Cecilla paused in thought at Matt's confident statement, and then grinned to herself. It was clear she was plotting some mischief. The details of that mischief? ...I can't tell you.
"Okies... but... if it attacks you, don't say I didn't warn you nya!!" she replied sternly, and stood up, putting her fists to her hips in childish, sulky anger. It was pretty clear she wasn't very angry though, because she burst into giggles a few seconds later and jumped onto the futon.

"It's time to move the futon! da-da-da-daaaaa!" she announced triumphantly, pulling the futon up above her head, struggling slightly at first, but then letting it drop on top of her so it was easier to carry. It was fairly heavy for so late... but Cecilla had to carry it! "I can't risk Prince Matt getting attacked again nya!" she thought, and went on to stretch her arms forward underneath the futon and clumsily make her way in the direction of Matt. Sadly, it wasn't the right direction because she ended up walking into what seemed to be a wall...
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 am

I feel an ominous gaze... he thought quietly while he stared back at Cecilla. It certainly wasn't hostile, but it wasn't the most pleasant feeling either. What in the world is she thinking? 'Matt' wondered to himself when she started giggling.

He watched her helplessly as she attempted to set the futon. "L-Lady Cecilla, you don't move a futon like tha--"

Too late, she ended up whomping straight into the wall. He gave an inward groan and, walking up to her, pulled the futon of her head. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Underneath the futon, Cecilla held her head after she hit it against the wall accidentally. Even though there was a futon between her and the wall, it still hurt a bit. She watched, confused as the futon started disappearing from her head and Matt appeared in front of her; "O-of course I'm okies! I'm a tough cookie, right?" she replied happily, forgetting that she was still holding her head, and quickly whipped her hands behind her back. She then smiled guiltily...

"C-can I have the futon back now pretty pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top nya~??" she asked, reaching out to take the futon back, "You know I'm uber tough!!". Well... he probably didn't, but she was trying her best to be persuasive so late in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 pm

"Yada," 'Matt' responded rather quickly, putting a blank face for a moment there. He was nice, yes, but when people started making stupid mistakes that hurt themselves he could be quite tough. His expression relaxed to a more kind one. "I can set the futon myself, Lady Cecilla."

Truthfully, he was more afraid of what she was planning. There was really no reason for her to put a futon over her head and walk around; doing just that led to her running into a wall. "It's late. You should just go to bed." He was exhausted, and he was sure that she felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:23 am

"Kyuuuu... my plan failed... I was gonna pretend to be the futon monster... hmm" Cecilla thought to herself, "Lookies like the futon monster won't come back nya... I guess it's a bit late for fun though, I guess Prince Matt really wants some sleep". She had noticed Matt seemed more tired; it would probably be inconsiderate to keep him up any longer.

"Nya... I guess I'll get some sleep then nya!" she replied, and jumped onto Matt's bed. It was huge! Well, compared to her it was. She rearranged the pillows and pullet the duvet right over head, "Nyaha! This is comfy, Prince Matt!!" she exclaimed, however, the duvet muffled her words. "Night night and supersweet dreams!! I hope you sleep well!" she called, popping up from under the duvet and then quickly laying down again.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:51 pm

'Matt' smiled slightly, glad that she was finally going to sleep. "Good night, then," he said as he set the futon appropriately. He turned off the light then... Headed straight to the bathroom. You may have not noticed but he had yet to brush his teeth, was his face, etc. etc. He doubted he would make himself go to any dentist appointments in the future, so it was important to brush his teeth every day two times a day!

Finally, he quietly crept back to his room and, without checking if Cecilla was sleeping or not, burrowed himself into the futon. Well, first day I meet someone she's sleeping in my dorm. he thought. That sounded outrageously wrong, but it was the truth. He shrugged to himself, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

[[OOC: You start the next post? X] ]]
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:53 am

6:30 am, the next morning...

The duvet on the bed started to rustle, and Cecilla's head popped out from underneath; "Nyahaaaaa" she yawned, and sat up, looking around, "Wow, I guess my feet wanted the pillows~" she thought, noticing that in her sleep she must have wriggled around and flipped upside-down. She shook her head to wake herself up more, and looked around the room, "I wonder if Prince Matt is in here or the living roo-" her thoughts stopped as she noticed Matt underneath his futon on the floor and then cautiously lowered her foot down and poked him with her foot... nothing seemed to happen.

"Well he's definitely breathing... I think" she thought, looking at the pile of futon and Matt. After not very careful consideration, she hopped down from the end of the bed and crept around Matt to find the direction he was facing, and sat down next to him.

"I guess... I should leave him to sleep?" she pondered... "If I sit on him, he might get mad and grumpy, so I'll just... nya...". Very carefully, without trying to make any loud noises, she laid down next to Matt. Luckily he was still sleeping, so Cecilla just laid there for a while, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

7:00 AM

'Matt' cellphone, a Samsung Gravity, lit up.
"Oshiete yo nami no norikata wo
boku ni ha inu kaki ga seiippai,
" Rin's voice sang.

'Matt's' eyes fluttered open. Had he really set an alarm the night before? His ringtone was Black Rock Shooter, not Skeleton Life, and he made sure that his alarm would be a song that he would like. I guess I did, then, he thought as he slowly got up.

"Oshiete yo ikitsugi no shikata
sotto te watasareta shuunokeru, yeah,
Rin continued to sing with Len playing back vocals. 'Matt' sat up rubbing the back of his head before shuffling around and turning off his alarm.

It was about ten seconds after this when he noticed that there was someone beside him in the futon. If this were an anime he would've turned dead white like how Kyo did when he found Ayame next to him in his futon. "................. L....... Lady Cecilla?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 45-
Jump to: