Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am

Cecilla was beginning to get a little bored from waiting too long, but she had to do this- she had to make up for not being the futon monster last night! Her mischief senses kept tingling~ She sighed and then jumped slightly and the sudden sound of "Skeleton Life" playing from what seemed to be Matt's phone, "Any minute now..." she smiled.

She watched Matt sit up and rub the back of his head and then wriggle around to see where the alarm was, and grinned the whole time. As soon as she thought he would notice her, she closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep...

"................. L....... Lady Cecilla?"

The reaction was perfect! "Now for part deux nyaha!" she shouted happily in her head, "Nyaaaw, I'm so sleepy!" she said, giggling and making it obvious that she wasn't sleep at all, and shuffled up to Prince Matt, "Good morning nya!! Did you sleep well??!" she exclaimed, looking up at him and his bed-hair, smiling mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 pm

'Matt' blinked three times rapidly, then scrubbed the back of his hand furiously against his eye, like how dog would do to make itself cute (though, note this, he wasn't doing that). He looked again, squinting this time to see if he was right. He didn't even need eyedrops to prove that yes, Cecilla was in his futon somehow.

She doesn't sound sleepy at all.. he thought, glancing toward the direction of his bed. Putting facts together, she didn't fall off his bed; that would make no sense, or else she would've fallen on the other side of the futon. And she definitely didn't roll over him; he would've woken up! (Takashi did something similar once, which resulted in him being thrown out of the room.) Then..?

"Yeah, I did, you?" he replied, leaning over her and poking her on the forehead a few times. "What're you doing on that side of the futon?"

He just preformed what he'd like to call a 'smooth recovery'. Cecilla was right, though, he wasn't the best morning person in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:57 am

Cecilla blinked and smiled each time Matt poked her, and put her hand up to stop the poking as she giggled, "I slept uber okies, thankies! Your bed is big and comfy!" she answered, and flicked the tip of his fringe playfully as payback for the poking. "I woke up, but you weren't awake so I decided to wait for you to wake up! This really is a very comfy futon nyaha~" she answered, cuddling down into the futon, "You know... It's a good thing I didn't sleep in here because I definitely wouldn't have woken up!! I don't know how you managed to wake up, Prince Matt~~" she said whilst under the futon, though her voice was quite muffled.

She was getting pretty comfy in the futon, so she put her head on the pillow and stared at the ceiling, thinking carefully and flicking Matt's fringe, "Hey Prince Matt... what day is it today~? I've lost track... as usual nya... Do we have lessons today~?" she asked, flicking his fringe again.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am

More like you tried to scare the daylights out of the the moment I woke up... 'Matt' thought, slumping back and leaning against the bed. Jeez, wasn't he tired. He really wasn't a morning person; in fact, he hated mornings more than anything. It was just that it was a thing he had to deal with almost every day (the exception being those wonderful days when he woke up past noon) so it wasn't on his 'dislike' list.

He decided to let her comments pass without a reply, since saying a reply would only result in danger. And it'd be dangerous if she keeps on flicking my fringe. he thought, looking down at her. ".. It's Thursday. We have lessons, but I doubt that we'll actually attend them."
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh   Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Out of the Rain... Bwuh
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 45-
Jump to: