Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

But, it's sweet!☆

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 am

[[Continued from... here~!]

Cecilla finally made it to the cafeteria with Ibumoto after he invited her to join him for some food. After grabbing Ibumoto's wrist and almost dragging him out of the gym she let go after realising she had no idea where the cafeteria was. When they walked into the quiet room, Cecilla stopped and looked around, "It's kinda... empty nya. I don't see meny people at all~ Oh well! That's good because I hate crowds nya!" she announced, "Nice and peaceful, eheh!" she giggled.

She then looked up at Ibumoto, "Where should we sit~?" she asked, smiling as she tugged on his shirt lightly. It was a good thing they had come to the cafeteria; Cecilla's tummy felt like rumbling!
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am

She hates crowds? Who could've figured? Ibumoto studied Cecilla's face. This girl was a mystery to him.
"Yeah, I'm not really a fan of crowds either." He said absently.
She then looked up, right into his face. Startled, he looked away. He felt his face turn red again. He instinctively grabbed a strand of hair from his fringe and started twisting it.
"It doesn't matter, right? Sit down wherever you want."
The smell of food made his stomache rumble. He were always hungry after a workout.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 am

"Oh! Another no-crowds fan! Ibumoto doesn't strike me as the Hikikomori type nya, maybe he's just one of those shy sorta guys~? Oh well!" Cecilla thought to herself. Her smile dropped slightly when he suddenly looked away, but as she looked up at him further, she noticed he was blushing a little. "Nya? I wonder why he's blushing? Did he see someone in here he didn't want to see...?" she wondered and quickly scanned the room, the only people there seemed to be working on homework, so she shrugged, smiled and tugged on his shirt again.

"Ibumoto sempai~ I like that table nya!" she exclaimed as she pointed to a round table in the corner of the room; it was next to the window, away from anyone else and had comfortable chairs. She then pulled on Ibumoto's shirt, wandered over to the table and sat down, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am

More dragged than walking, Ibumoto got to a table in the corner, away from everyone else. He liked the way the short girl was tugging at his shirt, it was kind of cute. As she sat down at the table, he felt that some of the people were looking at him. He was used to this, but today was something else. He hoped that Cecilla wouldn't get into any kind of trouble by spending her time with one of the more intimidating outsiders of the school.
"What do you want? I'll treat you to it." It was not his usual
behaviour, but he had started to like this girl. Might as well try to
befriend her.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 am

Cecilla took her teddy backpack off and pulled it onto her lap, hugging it as she usually did. She sat comfortably on the chair, swinging her legs back and forth and checking her surroundings; whatever was cooking smelled yummy!

"What do you want? I'll treat you to it."

Taken back by the kind offer, Cecilla's expression turned to one of surprise, "A-are you sure nya? Because I'm suuuure I have some money somewhere, eheh..." she said worriedly as she unzipped the back of her teddy bear backpack and took out her teddy bear wallet. She opened it up and looked inside; only 2 ten pence pieces, and 5 two pence pieces. English currency, not American. "Ah" she squeaked and looked back up at Ibumoto, bowing her head, "Thankies very much for offering to treat me... Pretty please may I have something sweet? Unless there are noodles... because noodles are yummy...", she said solemnly, "Pinky promise I'll pay you back sometime for you uber kindness~" she said as she lifted her head back up and smiled at Ibumoto.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am

She sure had a lot of teddy bears. She was definetly a girl who didn't care what others thought about her. She dressed as she wanted, and acted as she wanted. Ibumoto envied that.
"I'll be right back."

He ended up buying beef and potatoes, with some peas by the side, a bowl of noodles for Cecilla and topped it off with two pieces of chocolate cake.
"I hope I got it right?" He asked, not sure if this truly was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 am

"Okies Ibumoto sempai~!" Cecilla called and waved to Ibumoto as he went off to get some food. While she waited, she looked out of the window and watched some small birds on the grass outside, "They're so cute~" she thought to herself whilst she continued to watch them peck at the ground to try to find worms, "The birds are hungry too!". She giggled a little and then looked over at Ibumoto who was coming back with the food.

"Kyaaaah!" she leaned forward with a huge smile on her face when she saw what Ibumoto sempai had brought back for her, "Nya~ Ibumoto sempai you got it superly uberly right! You're awesomeness nya! Thankies so much!! Heehee!" she giggled in excitement at the cake and noodles. She then opened her backpack up again and brought out a pair of small, pink chopsticks that had pictures of rabbits on them, "Itadakimasu!" she exclaimed, and then began to eat the noodles; they were delicious!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 pm

'Matt' made it a bit late to lunch. Don't ask what in the world he was doing, because he wasn't rather sure himself. It wasn't like he was absentminded or something, it was just that he tended to get heavily distracted by things. Things such as Wikipedia. Man, Wikipedia was absolutely dreadful. It was like it had hooks that grabbed you and dragged you into a sea of knowledge that, truthfully, you don't need to know.

Anyway, Wikipedia wasn't the only distraction. He had to make lunch too! Thank goodness he had a lot of stuff in his refrigerator that he only needed to cook, not prepare. Finally he made it to the cafeteria with a bento in his hand and a plastic bag in the other (his dessert). 'Matt' was never the type to buy lunch. This was because he believed in knowing what in the world he was eating, though he heard the food in this school was rather good.

Where to sit... he thought. Since lunchtime was about to end, the cafeteria wasn't as crowded. Still, if he sat in some random place he would probably be flung to another table. Too bad it the ground was too wet outside or he would have been eating out on the ground. Is that pink hair I see? he thought, detecting a blur of pink. That only meant one thing. Though why do I see green next to it to?

He cautiously made his way to the table, which was near the window, and detected that indeed the person was Cecilla, though he had no idea who she was with. He swallowed, then spoke. "Um.. You don't mind me sitting here, right?"

Oh him with the formal talking and the bleh! He was rather intimidated by strangers, wasn't he? And even if Cecilla wasn't a stranger, he was mighty awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 pm

"Um.. You don't mind me sitting here, right?"
Ibumoto looked up at a boy that seemed to be around his own age. He seemed rather fragile. Ibumoto found himself irritated of being interrupted. Before he could even think, his self-defences activated.
"I guess not, but then you don't mind me asking why, right?" He said, glaring into the single visible eye.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 pm

In the midst of enjoying her delicious noodles, Cecilla heard a very, very, very familiar voice. She slurped up her noodles and looked around; it was him!!
"Prince Matt!" she exclaimed and smiled brightly at Matt, who was looking slightly worried, and then heard Ibumoto's slightly angry response and looked over at him, confused. "Ibumoto sempai looks kinda angry... have him and Prince Matt met before nya?" she pondered to herself, "I hope nothing bad happens...".

She then sat forward slightly, smiling slightly worriedly, "Nya... have you guys met before...?" she asked, feeling the 'icicles' in the air.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Ugh," 'Matt' though, looking at the green-haired guy. What type of guy had green hair? Probably the type of person who would have pink hair. However, their personalities were absolutely different! [i]How in the world are they sitting together? Perhaps she melted his heart. Yeah, that sounded like Cecilla.

"No, I don't, but-" Ah, his answer got interrupted by Cecilla, who called out his name. He glanced at her, smiling a bit in greeting. That was enough, right? He knew Cecilla, so that was why he wanted to sit with them. What's wron gwith sitting with a friend?

Cecilla obviously noticed the tension, though. "No.. I suppose this is the first time we have met," he said, looking back at the green-haired guy. He had to resist the urge to glare at him; while he could be intimidating when he wanted to, it would probably have no effect on this guy.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Prince? Prince Matt? Who was this guy? He obviously knew Cecilla, so he couldn't be that bad, could he? But a prince? Ibumoto rested his head in his hand, still looking at prince Matt. After a few seconds awkward silence, he closed his eyes and sighed.
"Sit down all you want, prince Matt."

Damnit, he thought as he directed his eyes towards his plate. I guess that's it. Now they'll start talking to each other, and I'll sit here and look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 pm

"Okies then! It's intro time nya!<33" Cecilla exclaimed as she stood up with her pigtails bouncing as she did so, "Prince Matt, this is Ibumoto sempai!" she said happily as she skipped around the table and suddenly hugged Ibumoto, "He's uber strong! I saw him practicing martial arts in the gym!".

She then skipped back around the table, "Ibumoto sempai, this is Prince Matt!" she said brightly and hugged Matt as she did with Ibumoto, "Prince Matt is really good at singing nya!", she then sat back down, still smiling, but still feeling the icicles in the air.

She was worried that those icicles had grown bigger since she sat down... "I wonder why everywhere is so tense nya... so tense!"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Ugh.. Obviously this guy found the whole 'Prince' thing weird. Truthfully, 'Matt' still had to get used to it. It wasn't normal for people to call each other these things, but it was Cecilla's choice after all. Usually he just went along with things.

After Cecilla's introduction (he nearly flinched when she hugged him, since he wasn't used to sudden contact) he cautiously sat down next to her. "It's nice to meet you, Ibumoto." So this guy was Japanese too? Ibumoto.. Sounded like his last name.

'Uber' strong huh... Sure beats singing. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:17 pm

"The feelings are mutual, Matt." He said with a formal look on his face."I hope it's okay if I simply call you Matt? I'm having a little trouble with the whole prince aspect." He felt like an idiot. He had went and destroyed the mood completely by being himself. This was why he never spoke to anyone. He just hurt them or scared them away. His happiness from before was swept away in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Deciding to stay away from the icicles, Cecilla picked up a piece of chocolate cake and started nibbling at it, "nya... I hope these two end up getting along... Maybe I did something to make them both unhappy..." she thought whilst eating with a sad expression, "bwuh... icicles, please go away...". She sat back and continued to eat the cake quietly, looking at Ibumoto, then Matt, then Ibumoto and then Matt again, and looked down sadly.

"Nya... this cake is yummy... thankies Ibumoto sempai..." she thanked Ibumoto quietly, and smiled at him a little, "Prince Matt, did you bring lunch nya~?" she asked Matt. The two were quiet, and Cecilla was still worried.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:12 pm

"No, I don't mind," 'Matt' replied, relieved by Ibumoto's request. It would've felt weird to be called a 'Prince' by more than one person, especially because he wasn't entirely sure why he was called a prince in the first place.

He seems to be in a bad mood.. he thought. Obviously he ('Matt') had made the air extremely awkward. You know, I don't mind when it's quiet, it's just that the awkward feeling is making it awkward. he thought. Sadly he didn't have the power of telepathy.

"Un? Oh, yeah," he answered, motioning the bento. Ah, he should really start it, shouldn't he? He opened it, taking the lid off. It was a rather simple lunch; rice with an umeboshi in the center to make it look like the Japanese flag, tamagoyaki, and potatoes covered in sweet soy sauce (yes, he didn't finish them yet).

"I also brought cookies," he said, indicating the plastic bag, which he had set down on the table. "You two can help yourselves, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

When Cecilla thanked him, Ibumoto smiled ever so faintly back at her. He was desperately trying to think of something to say, but his mind was blank. He gave up and started on his chocolate cake piece.
He watched as Matt opened his bento. Simple enough as it was, it looked delicious. When he offered them cookies Ibumoto shook his head.
"I'm eating enough sweets as it is," He said, gesturing at the cake. "But thank you for the offer."
He started wondering if his presence prohibited the others to talk as they probably used to, and started glancing at the door from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

"Heehee!" Cecilla giggled and smiled brightly in reply to Ibumoto's...not so bright smile. Still, it was a smile and she could sense the icicles were disappearing! And any smile makes Cecilla happy! She continued eating her cake until she heard Matt put his bag of cookies on the table. She slowly turned her head towards them, and greedily gobbled up the rest of her cake. "Nyaha!! Thankies lots and lots Prince Matt!" she said happily, smling at him.

When she heard Ibumoto refuse the offer, surprise washed across Cecilla's face and she leaned across the table; "But, it's sweet, Ibumoto sempai!! Sweetness is good!" she smiled and giggled. She then took a cookie from the bag and held it in front of Ibumoto, "Look! Yummy sweetness! Heehee!" she said and then ate it, "Om nom nom!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm

"No problem," 'Matt' replied to her thanks, smiling at her. It was so obvious. People went along with Cecilla great, though that didn't mean they went along well with each other. I don't want an enemy, though... he though.

"Understandable," he chuckled in reply to Ibumoto. He liked salty things over sweet things anyway, though sweet things were cool. Too much chocolate can make you sick. he thought, glancing at their cakes.

"Is it good?" he asked Cecilla, referring to the cookies. He made them himself, you know!
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 am

Ibumoto was slowly descending further back into his own shell. As the two others started talking to each other he himself found much less to say. He decided to give up and looked out the window. He saw a cat and a bird sitting almost next to each other, watching the other with care. The cat didn't seem interested in killing the bird though, so it happily skipped around, never minding the cat. The image was interrupted by a second cat, who caught the bird before it had the chance to escape. The first cat only watched the scene. It didn't seem to occur to it to help either part.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Cecilla finished her cookie, and then turned to Matt, "Nya~ That cookie was yummy~ thankies Prince Matt!" she thanked him, and began to eat another cookie. Halfway through her cookie, she noticed that Ibumoto was being quite quiet and not paying much attention to anything, he had a serious but calm expression of his face, "Melancholy nya...", she thought, "maybe... I can do something funny to make him smile! Smiling is good~!".

She then managed to make eye contact with Matt, smile, gesture over to Ibumoto, smiled again and then winked. She hoped Matt would understand her "I'm going to cheer Ibumoto sempai up!" message~

SKKKRRK~~ The chair made an awful noise as Cecilla used her feet to push it around the table slightly. She was trying not to attract too much attention from Ibumoto, but she would probably end up doing so. Without even looking over at him and acting like she wasn't moving at all, Cecilla continued to move her chair closer to Ibumoto's bit by bit. Eventually she got so fed up with the awful noise that she just stood up, picked up the chair, and set it down next to his, "Noisy Mr. Chair nya..." she whined angrily to the chair.

Blinking as she realised how angry she sounded, she giggled nervously and then turned to Ibumoto, trying to get in his line of sight. "Ibumoto sempai, you look uncheery... is there anything I can do to cheer you up?" she asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:45 pm

? 'Matt' thought, looking at Cecilla. Was she trying to tell him something? ?? 'Matt' was pretty good at reading expressions.. Before he lost half of his eyesight. Now you can expect him to be clueless almost all the time, especially when it came to expression reading.

So now he just sat in confusion, watching Cecilla scrape her chair over to Ibumoto. It's kind of obvious, you know. he thought, though he didn't say anything. Cecilla's acts were rather amusing, though. He smiled as he watched her, resisting the urge to laugh. She didn't react kindly last time he did that.

"Nh," he said in agreement, looking at the other guy. He did look rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 pm

He was taken by surprise, not by the oh-so-discrete chair-relocation, but rather by the forward question what would cheer him up. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, all too well feeling the three(?) eyes looking at him. He couldn't tell them what he felt, right? It was rather pathetic, being unable to socialize like this.
Something snapped. He panicked. Trying to think of something to say, he started to speak jibberish. He was frenetically tugging at his fringe.
"N-No, I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking. W-Well, I... I should go."

He quickly rose and went towards the cafeteria door with long, quick steps, his face all read. Damnit, why did it always turn out like this?
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 pm

"I-Ibumoto sempai?!" Cecilla exclaimed in surprise when Ibumoto stood up and began to leave, "Wait! Come back nyaaa! You shouldn't go!" she cried, "Prince Ma~tt... we gotta stop him from leaving... there must be something uber wrong!! D-did I do something wrong nya~???"

She quickly hopped out of her seat, grabbed her backpack and Matt's bento, and pulled at Matt's arm from across the table, "Quick nya! I don't wanna lose a friend nya! We don't wanna lose a friend!!". By now, Ibumoto was pretty much out of the door, "Bwuhhhh... come on, Prince Matt!!!" Cecilla said worriedly as she let go of Matt's arm, jumped over the table (almost tipping it over) and sprinted after Ibumoto.

"Ibumoto sempai!! Waaaaaaaiiiiit!!!" she cried as she slid around the door, looking back to check if Matt was coming, too, "Ibumoto sensei!! Please don't go! I'm sorry for whatever bad thingy I did nyaaaa!! Pretty please with cherries on top don't gooooooo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

But, it's sweet!☆ Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But, it's sweet!☆
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: