Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

But, it's sweet!☆

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 pm

I just think he's awkward. 'Matt' thought, watching the green-haired guy leave. However, Cecilla was the total opposite of awkward. "Uwah!?" he stammered when she grabbed his arm, pulling him off of his chair. "A-Alright."

He wasn't willing to jump over the table, but he sure could run. He sprinted after Cecilla, hoping that they weren't gaining too much attention. It was sure good that they made it to lunch late ;;

[i]It's... Just best if I don't say anything. he thought, focusing on what was ahead of him. He had started this whole thing after all.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Ibumoto stopped when he heard Cecilla. She sounded honestly worried. He punched the wall next to him and froze in that position. What should he do? Surely they must hate him by now? He had screwed up yet another possible friendship. Why couldn't he be like others. Others had no problem socializing. Why would he have it?
"I-I'm... sorry. I'm just not cut out to be part of a group. I won't bother you two anymore."
That should be the final nail in the coffin. Surely she would give up if he offered it to her directly, no strings attatched? She couldn't be that fond of him, she was probably just feeling bad for him. He told himself that several times.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Forgetting to stop, Cecilla kept running and bumped into Ibumoto. Quickly checking behind herself, she saw Matt coming to and sighed lightly with relief. She then stood back a step and heard what he had to say. There was a short pause afterwards, and Cecilla's head just lowered, and her pigtails just flopped down sadly with it, "nnnnn... bwuuuuuh..." she mumbled miserably, feeling her eyes welling up with tears. It was no time to turn on the waterworks, so she shook her head and rubbed her eyes, then looked up with a rather upset face, "Bother us nya? You weren't bothering us at all!!".

Realising he might decide to walk away, she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged at it, looking up at him, "You're my sempai, Ibumoto sempai! My new friend and sempai!! A-and if we're friends we can stick together and be happy and do martial arts together and have fun!!", she cried, trying to persuade Ibumoto to not go, "Bwuuuuh... Pretty please don't go... I'll let you hug my teddy bear!". She didn't want to lose a friend, especially not a friend who not only did martial arts but knew exactly what sort of lunch she loved! Even if Ibumoto would insist he was bothering her, she would do anything to prove otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:29 pm

He was about to walk away when Cecilla grabbed his shirt and tugged at it.
"You're my sempai, Ibumoto sempai! My new friend
and sempai!! A-and if we're friends we can stick together and be happy
and do martial arts together and have fun!!
"
He sighed. Why did it have to be so complicated? He fought the tears. He weren't going to cry, he wouldn't let his feelings get the better of him.
"Bwuuuuh... Pretty please don't go... I'll let you
hug my teddy bear!
"
He couldn't help it, could he? He didn't want to hurt the girl, so he sat down, leaning against the wall with one knee to his face.
"Fine, I won't go anywhere." He talked very slowly. It was hard to talk, every word hurt. "I guess you think of me as a freak now, don't you Matt?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

"Eh?" 'Matt' replied to his question, surprised. Why in the world would he view this guy as a freak? This guy is really awkward, huh.. he thought. Completely understandable. This was him before he met Takashi, his first best friend.

"Of course not," he answered, smiling. He decided to sit down, with his legs comfortably tucked under him. Of course, this hurt like hell over a long time, but he didn't mind it. "I've seen and done worst."

He paused, hesitating, then continued. "I guess I should apologize for barging in like that, though. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Cecilla sighed with relief when Ibumoto didn't run further away and watched as he sat down against the wall rather unhappily. She frowned sadly and slid down the wall, landing on her butt on the hard floor with a thud, "ah.. ouchie..." she squeaked, flinching with the sudden pain. Ibumoto looked seriously unhappy, and his question made Cecilla worry, "He's not a freak nya... he's my friend! Me thinkies a cheery-uppy hug is in order!" she thought.

Whilst Matt was talking, she squished up next to Ibumoto, put her head against his shoulder and tugged his sleeve. She couldn't hug him with his back to the wall, so this was the best she could do. She just hoped some of the hugness and friendshipness reached him.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:22 pm

"You have nothing to apologize for." Ibumoto said cautiously. He felt warmer as Cecilla leaned her head on his shoulder. "It is I who should apologize. I were never good at being social. I'm just used to not being able to trust anyone."
He sighed. Maybe this could work out despit his outrageous behaviour. He liked Cecilla and Matt seemed to be a nice guy(although he still wondered about the prince part). If he had to struggle with himself to talk to them, he would simply have to do so.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

How in the world did this guy not have friends in elementary school. 'Matt' thought in a deadpan way. He had conversations with himself in his head, usually saying stuff that he would never dare to say out loud. I understand not having any in middle school, but elementary? Man, must've been messed. Of course, even if he thought these things 'Matt' only meant the best intentions. Most of the time.

"Well, that's what we're for, I guess. To get rid of that feeling," he said. He smiled and glanced at Cecilla, as if confirming what he said, then looked back at Ibumoto. Man, I wish I can see their expressions right now.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 pm

"You can uberly trust us!" Cecilla exclaimed in agreement with Matt. She knew it was tough trying to be social with people, after all, until she had come to Whisper Hallow, she just locked herself in her room all day to play videogames and do things other than go outside. She didn't say anything, though; they could find that out later, if at all.

"I think it's all almost fixified nya~" she thought, smiling and sitting up on her knees. In a wave of sudden energy, she took one of Matt's hands and one of Ibumoto's hands and held them gently, "Heehee~ I just know we'll be superly duperly happy together!" she smiled at them both.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:52 am

Ibumoto could do nothing but smile, even if the general depressed look on his face made it look gloomy. Maybe she was right? I mean, they did seem to care for him, and he seemed to care for them. Maybe things like this are the way you actually get friends? He thought to himself. He would give it a shot. No, he would do his best. He nodded, more to his own thoughts than to Cecilla or Matt. He could do this. It would be hard, but he was sure he could make it.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 am

'Matt' smiled back at Cecilla, acknowledging her enthusiasm. He and Ibumoto were quite indeed awkward, huh? I guess that only a few like Cecilla can deal with both of us at the same time. he thought. After all, 'Matt' never spoke a lot, unless someone spoke to him.

His legs were starting to get numb. His finger, the one that Cecilla wasn't holding, twitched a bit, but he remained silent. Thanks to his awkwardness, he had absolutely no idea what to say. I repeat, absolutely no idea.

[[OOC: More like I have absolutely no idea what to say.]]
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

In the momentary silence, Cecilla started to swing her arms a little, still holding Matt's and Ibumoto's hands, "So, is there anything you guys wanna do nya~? Or shall we just sit here for a while and talk? Though this isn't the comfiest spot..." Cecilla asked, smiling and still swinging her arms.

"If I can make conversation, we'll all be more comfy with talking to each other, nya!" she thought to herself happily. She began looking around to find more things to talk about, when something popped into her head, "Ibumoto sempai has green hair nya~~ How come it never occurred to me? Well, I saw it nya, but it never really clicked~ Silly me and my lack of noticeyness~~" she conversed with her thoughts.

It was true, it never really had occurred to her properly until now, "I wonder... is it natural nya?" she pondered, looking at his hair trying to see if the roots were a different colour. From what she could see, they weren't! "Nya~ Ibumoto sempai, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is your hair naturally that colour~? It looks pretty natural~" she asked with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm

She was right, this wasn't a comfy spot, and not very discrete either. People threw wondering looks their way. Sooner or later a teacher would come over, it would be better to go somewhere else.
"Yeah, we should get out of here. My room isn't big, but it could do."

Cecilla suddenly asked about his hair color, and since it wasn't something that crossed his mind easily, he was quite taken back.
"My hair, huh? Yes, it's actually natural." He looked at Cecillas pink hair. "What about yours? Is it natural?" He rose as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

It's still lunchtime. 'Matt' thought. But, ah well, it didn't matter. He could eat later. Besides, there have been no classes for a while. Apparently the school needed more teachers or something.

"Nnh," he answered in slight agreement to Ibumoto's suggestion. Truthfully, he didn't care if he didn't take a part of a conversation, as long as the others were aware that he was there.

That's his natural hair color?! he thought. How did it get like that..? He should ask, shouldn't he?

Before he could ask, though, Ibumoto asked a question that struck curiosity into 'Matt' as well. He glanced at Cecilla, curious. What was her natural hair color? Certainly not pink? But if Ibumoto's hair color is green... Then..?
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 pm

"Nya! Your room is probbie waaaaa~y more comfy than here! Yay!" she exclaimed happily, "No more uncomfyness~" she said as she smiled at Matt and Ibumoto, who looked pretty uncomfortable too. She continued to admire Ibumoto's hair as she stood up until an answer came that she didn't expect at all;

"My hair, huh? Yes, it's actually natural."

Her mouth fell open and her left eye twitched as she stared at Ibumoto in disbelief, "I-it's natural?! NATURAL?? Buh---but my hair... not even my hair is natural nya!! It's been bleached, and bleached and dyed and dyed and re-bleached and re-dyed... M-my curls aren't even natural!! My stupid hair is usually poker straight! Poker straight nya!! My hair is NATURALLY BORING! GYAAAAH!" thoughts boiled in her head as she continued to stare at Ibumoto. This guy was pretty amazing to have green hair that was natural...

She sighed before reluctantly answering his question, "M-my hair..." she looked down in sadness, "It's n-not a natural colour nya... In fact, it's pretty far from my natural colour... I mean, it's not even naturally curly... Sorry I'm boring nya..." she mumbled, wishing her hair was naturally pink and curly.

Last edited by Cecilla Izayoi on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Surprised at this totally new Cecillaa in front of him, Ibumoto couldn't say anything at first. This wasn't the Cecilla one had in mind. Did he say something wrong? He thought back a bit, and decided that he maybe shouldn't have joked about his hair-color. She seemed to have taken it seriously.
"Hey, Don't ever assume that I would think you were boring just because of your hair. You're so much more than that." He sighed at his failure of a joke. "Look, I just joked back there. I believe that a green haircolor is impossible to achieve naturally. I'll just keep my bad jokes to myself from now on."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh, so he was kidding. he thought. He had upset Cecilla once before, so this wasn't too surprising, though he never saw her angry. Time to loosen the atmosphere!

"It turns green if you eat grass like a cow," he said rather matter-of-factly with a straight face. He patted his own orange-brown hair. "Mine's slowly turning orange from carrots, see?" His hair was its natural color, unlike those two, though he had seen many other Asians dying their hair to achieve this color. He was lucky.

"You were quite serious, though. You're good at acting; it totally fooled me, too," he told Ibumoto.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Cecilla froze and stared up at Ibumoto in confusion, and her pudgy cheeks began to turn bright red in embarassment; "I-it was a joke nya?" she said slowly "He looked uber serious about it nya! I-I can't believe I didn't see it was a joke..." she thought, feeling her face getting warmer and warmer. She was getting flustered; it wasn't good, "It wasn't a bad joke nya! It's just you looked completely serious about it! Completely completely uber serious! Nyaha~~~" she said, feeling herself getting dizzy... she didn't deal well with embarassment. It probably wasn't just the fact that Ibumoto said his joke so seriously; Cecilla's gullibility was probably a large factor of why she believed him.

"Wait! So if I eat lotsa strawberries then will my hair become pink nya?" she asked Matt in response to his claim of food changing hair colour, hopping up to him and tugging on his shirt, "Because I want my hair to really be pink!", she exclaimed, feeling less dizzy. Her cheeks were still pretty red though...
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:10 pm

He saw her face getting more and more red. The only laughs his joke managed to squeeze out were awkward.
Matt had made a rather outrageous statement(not like he himself had any right to say anything abiut it), but Ibumoto decided that he must be joking. He watched Cecilla get more like herself again.

"You were quite serious, though. You're good at
acting; it totally fooled me, too,"

"The same seems to apply you. You do theatre?"
He was practically back to his old, calm self now. It felt good, though he was rather shaky.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 pm

'Matt' smiled at Cecilla, shrugging. "I dunno. I've been eating carrots like a rabbit since birth, and I'm only at this color at age seventeen," he said, twirling a lock of his hair around one finger. He was joking, of course, but at times he wondered how he got his hair color. Both of his parents had black colors. Of course, he might've gotten their recessive trait, but that seemed rather unlikely. Usually it would a darker brown color?

He looked at Ibumoto to answer his question. "Yeah, but I have yet to attend a serious class." None of the classes so far were serious; the biggest one he had taken was in Creative Writing, and only three students were in the classroom then.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

"I've always eaten lotsa noodles and cookies... that may explain... nya..." she pondered out loud, "Bwuh, no wonder my hair is the way it is! I need to stop eating so many noodles and cooki-" she stopped her thoughts when she realised what she was saying! She could live with dying her hair a lot as long as she could continue eating her favourite foods~ "I think I'll stick with blob hair nya." she decided.

Cecilla blinked at the mention of classes... she hadn't attended one class since she came to the academy! Then again, she hadn't realised classes were running... were they running at all? "Prince Matt... are classes even running nya? Buh-because all I have is a schedule... heehee..." she asked, tugging on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

When he thought about it, Ibumoto hadn't had a single class either, even though he was a senior. He usually worked when he was in his room though, so he wasn't behind.

"It seems most of the teachers are absent. I don't really understand how they run this place."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm

'Matt' shrugged. He was a rather new student, so he wasn't that sure what was going on. He only met the principal once, and that time he was too damaged to bother asking about it. He hesitated for a moment, then spoke. "Nnh. You can try going to a class when it's time for one, but there's a rather high chance that a teacher won't be in there."

"I guess we have to home school ourselves for a little while, huh," he said. Lack of teachers meant lack of education, though, and lack of education meant angry parents. Angry parents meant kids moving schools. Well, even if others are moving, I'm obviously not. he thought, sighing. Ah, well, he could always read a textbook if he wanted to learn something.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Hearing the conversation between Ibumoto and Matt, Cecilla realised they both seemed to be less tense than earlier, and smiled to herself. These things only needed little nudges here and there in the right direction, and things would become much happier!

"I guess we have to home school ourselves for a little while, huh,"

Uh oh. Cecilla didn't like the sound of that. 'Home schooling' just sounded like something that would never ever ever ever get done. Ever. She lacked an attention span for such things. When she gave up on school before coming to Whipser Hallow, all Cecilla would do was read, eat, and play videogames. Luckily her parents persuaded her to read novels so she didn't lose all intelligence... But her parents weren't around this time. "I wonder if Ibumoto sempai and Prince Matt would help me..." she pondered and then jumped up beside the two, "Would you guys help me with the home-schoolness pretty please? If left unattended, this Cecilla will do nothing" she said, emphasizing the word 'nothing' and smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Ibumoto Noro

Ibumoto Noro

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:34 pm

As Cecilla jumped up she asked if they could help her with schoolwork. Now that was Ibumotos strong side. He studied at least half of his spare time, trying to possess as much knowledge as possible. He smiled and nodded.
"Sure, I have a lot free time. You could come by anytime and I'll help you with whatever you want. It's a promise." He made a thumbs up "nice guy pose"(Naruto reference x.x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But, it's sweet!☆   But, it's sweet!☆ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But, it's sweet!☆
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: