Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

The Grand Entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Grey eyes, tan skin, muscular build Crimson hair, and to top it off. A bad case of attitude. The tall male walked in to the school walking about the campus with his normal gear of only a black wife beater dark green pants and grey leather gloves chain belt and sunglasses. He walked in with his keys jingling in his pockets. He flicked open his phone as he pressed a few buttons and sent out a few messages telling him family of his arrival at his new school walking in up to the housing board and seeing his name and his room number he sent off towards the dorms. However like most times in his life...it wasn't completely normal. Thirsty he decided to stop off at the cafeteria and grab a drink...or two. Getting some soda he sat down outside as he looked around the open campus. Not a bad looking school. It seemed pretty nice and normal nothing seemed to be too much out of the ordinary. Probably going to be boring. Well at least he could have some interesting stories to tell at parties or anything else.

"Here's to a fun year..."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:18 am

She had been thirsty for quite a while. Maybe she should get herself a soda? It wasn't like she had anything better to do.
Ah, why not. It's better than walking around aimlessly.

It was a nice day, so she decided to sit down at one of the tables outside. There were only one guy sitting outside. He looked older than her, maybe 17-18? He was only wearing a wife beater, and had a quite muscular build.
"Here's to a fun year..."

"I'll cheer to that!" She said from behind him, then quickly skipped around to a seat next to him.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked, leaning on it with both her arms. She applied her warmest smile. First impressions are imortant. She had heard that on TV somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 am

What will Cecilla do?

Attack
Run
Eat
Wait

She selected wait and continued to look down on the two students she didn't recognise at all. One was a boy with bright crimson hair, he was muscular too. Was he even a student? It didn't look like he was in any sort of uniform... The other student looked female, and had bright orange hair. Her uniform was creamy yellow and blue; did she go to Whisper Hallow? Cecilla assumed so, after all it would probably be odd for a student from another school to be wandering around. It was hard for her to observe much else because she was sitting on the window ledge of a 3rd floor window. Yes. A 3rd floor window. She probably wasn't supposed to be sitting with her legs dangling out of a window, but she was Boxerman; therefore she could handle most things. She just hoped she didn't get caught by a teacher or Matt, who would probably tell her to move somewhere safer.

"I hope they don't spot me, well, it's not like I'm stalking them nya. For all they know, I could just be sitting at this window watching the pretty birds!" she reassured herself, "I'll leave them for a bit though, maybe make my entrance later. That red head looks scary nya." she leaned forward dangerously to inspect the boy further. Seeing that he had leather trousers and what seemed to be a chain belt on, she leaned back, "m-maybe he's a biker nya? I think I'll keep watch a lil longer... just to make sure it's safe... ehehe...". She then took her backpack off and whipped out a box containing a slice of victoria sponge cake which had been dusted with icing sugar and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:26 pm

"Sure take a load off we are all students here I think. I'm Jet, Jet Izayoi. Its been a while since I've been back around a large civilization. Though not much has changed....I think. Hahaha"

Jet leaned back a tad more on the seat as he laughed a tad bit with his new acquaintance. He took a quick swig of his soda. Nothing beats sugary rush of sugar and other unnatural flavoring. He looked at the building that was his new school. It was a tad more of a hotel looking place than a school...Well it was a boarding school so. Besides for the amount of stress he had to go through to get in the place was something of a miracle for him to be able to attend it. Though with his family still back home he did miss them. It would be nice to see a familiar face once again. Jet pulled out his wallet and showed off the pictures of his family.

"These crazy folks are my parents. Hard to tell just from looking at me. But they are mine haha. That plump one is the old me till I worked out and got myself some martial art skills."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 pm

"I'm Cyra. Cyra Redfield. It's nice to meet you." She smiled at him.
Cyra sat down and tried to get a better look at Jet as he watched the school. He was very goodlooking, and he didn't seem to be a bad person, although his appearance could probably fool
some people. Cyra never judged people by their looks though.
"These crazy folks are my parents. Hard to tell just from looking at me.
But they are mine haha. That plump one is the old me till I worked out
and got myself some martial art skills."
"I can see a little resemblance, actually." She giggled. "I would show you pictures of my family, but I don't have any in my wallet. I only have a picture in my room. I can show you sometime!" She tilted her head to the right, slightly.
"Martial arts huh? I'm so jealous, I'm sure I would be terrible at it."
She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 am

"Hnn... I wonder what they're talking about nya?" Cecilla wondered, and continued to eat the sponge cake. Occasionally, crumbs would fall onto her skirt, so she would brush them off into the air. Luckily they didn't rain down on the two students below her. At least, not so much that they would easily notice.

A few bites later, she had finished the slice of victoria sponge and then put the box back inside bob, her backpack. She then leaned further out of the window, as far as possible (any sane/sensible human wouldn't do this... but we're dealing with Cecilla), but sadly she still couldn't hear any part of their conversation. She considered going to the floor below, but that would risk getting noticed, "Maybe I should go say hi soon nya, but they seem to know each other... I might be interrupting... and.. and... what if they're lovers nya? They both look pretty old*... " she thought, looking down at the two student conversing with each other. Then she noticed the red haired student show the orange haired student a piece of paper, this made Cecilla rather suspicious; "Nyah! Wh-what if they're spies?! Oh noes!! What if they wanna kidnap Prince Matt?!" the thoughts bubbled in her head as the image of Matt being taken away by the 'students' played in her mind, "I have to keep watch! No-one kidnaps my Prince Matt nya!! Because I'm Lady Cecilla! I am Boxermaaaaan!" she announced in her head angrily, and continued to watch the 'students'.

[[*Please note that 'pretty old' to Cecilla isn't really that old at all...]]
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

((paarrrdonnn my absence >.<))

"Well if you want I can show you a small demonstration of some skills I have."

Jet stood up off the bench as he stretched a little bit warming up his legs and arms slightly. Doing some shadow boxing as he punched the air in front of him with speed. Dodging around as he slid back and forth blocking the invisible opponent who was targeting him. Sending out a flurry of kicks and punches as he danced around in a battle like way. Lifting up his body and feet almost as if he was flying around with just punching and kicking.

"Crap....it's been a little bit since if had a full on spar. Though it feels good to move my muscles around."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 am

Cyra watched Jet with big eyes as he danced around, punching and kicking. Every punch and kick seemed to be perfect, but then again she had no idea.
"Wow. I could never do anything like that!" She said, obviously impressed.

"Crap....it's been a little bit since if had a full on spar. Though it
feels good to move my muscles around." He said when he was done. Cyra smiled and took another sip of her soda.
"I know what you mean. I feel the same way everytime I've been playing basketball." She looked out over the schoolgrounds with a hint of sadness. "Been a while now though."
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 am

Cecilla watched silently, her eyes widening; "He-he's doing martial arts nya... pretty good, but I can do better than that, nyaha!!" she thought, slightly jealous at the fact he did look pretty good. "Bwuuh... I bet I could beat that guy in sparring any day!! A-and the world better believe it!" she announced quietly but angrily, and stood up.

That's right, stood up. But of course by the time I'm saying this, Cecilla will have reached the second floor?

"G-GWAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" Cecilla screamed, though it was pretty manly for a scream, "Let's... land on that table nya! Table nyahaaaaaa!!!" she called to herself.

"Gwaaaaaaaaah!!! Let me land on youuuuuuuuu!!" she shouted at the table as she was heading straight towards it- it might help her land and not die... and breaking a table is better than breaking bones.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Jet's senses overheard something a scream. His body too instant reaction. As it always did when he heard a scream. His feet lifted him off the ground and shot out towards the area with the scream. He looked up and noticed someone falling sliding below her as he leaped up and cradled the body in his arms. Landing as he took a knee cushioning her fall. He looked at the girls face as he smiled warmly towards her as he gently laid how on her feet. He took a deep sigh of relief as he bent over.

"You all right?....Would have been nasty if you had landed on you head there haha."

Jet studied the girl a little bit more looking closely she seemed familiar like really familiar. For obvious reasons. He took one last close look at her. As he smiled he hugged her closely.

"Well havn't you grown up?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 pm

She had not managed to react before Jet had caught the girl in his arms. Cyra couldn't help but blush at the scene, part surprise, part "prince-fetish". She couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy towards the girl, even though she knew she shouldn't. Falling from a... Where did she fall from?
Cyra looked up. She saw an open window and put two and two together. As she looked back down again, she saw Jet hugging the girl.
Whawhawhawha? What was going on?

"Well havn't you grown up?"
They seemed to know each other. Or at least, he seemed to know her. Cyra decided not to speak, but to observe the situation.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 am

Disappointment flowed through Cecilla; not only did she reveal her position, but she was captured... by the enemy... and he had embraced her. She growled under her breath. It was an embarrassment to be caught in such a perfect fairytale way... he even smiled at her. Smiled! No "What the hell were you doing?", no "What the hell are you?". The enemy had taken pity on her. She shouldn't really have been so angry, at least he put her down. She fidgeted at glared at him when he started staring at her, she was about to make her getaway...

"Well haven't you grown up?"

Cecilla's eye twitched when the enemy... hugged her. She just stood there, a look of, well, almost disgust on her face, whilst the red headed tough guy hugged her. Today was just getting better, wasn't it? "How does he know me? Why does he know me? Who is he? Why is he saying I've grown up?! He must know me... or something. I wonder who he is?" she thought, with the enemy still hugging her, "There aren't many people he could be... I know there's oniisan but... he disappeared. He probably dead somewhere nyeh. There's a chance he might be. If he is...that would explain past past, oh, 2-3 minutes nya?"

"E-excuse me nya... are you Jet-oniisan nya?" she asked cautiously, tugging on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

"Of course!"

Jet laughed at his younger sister as she looked as confused. He smiled at her as he poke her nose.

"Still cute as ever...are you still getting bullied by jealous people?"

It was nice to see his sister again well its been a long long while since they have even seen each other let alone said two words. After randomly going missing though he did tell and leave his parents a note that he was going off training in a secluded location. As all normal kids do. It seemed as if they either forgot or didn't tell her. He laughed again as he stood up.

"Let me guess mom and dad never told you where I went did they? They found something that sparked their curiosity huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 pm

She is his sister? Cyra really couldn't figure this out. She thought about it for a moment, then decided to leave the two alone. They seemed to be having some kind of reunion, and she didn't want to disturb. What would she say, anyways? It was too late to ask if the girl was okay. She leaned back in her chair and took another sip of her soda as she watched over the schoolgrounds again.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:13 pm

"Bwuh nya." ...that was Cecilla's response to Jet's cheerfulness. She hadn't seen him for years and she was a little annoyed. Her parents hadn't told her exactly what had happened, "At least he's back now... I suppose." she thought.

"Actually, I haven't been bullied for quite a while, oniisan~" she said, looking up at Jet, "and no... they told me nothing nya... just that you had gone away for a while." she mumbled, "It's nice to see you again, you look okies~" she continued to mumble. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the orange haired girl was still there, "Maybe... that's Oniisan's girlfriend...? Maybe Oniisan has a girlfriend nyaha!" she pondered excitedly.

She suddenly poked Jet's cheek and grinned; "Oniisaaan~ is that orange haired girl your girlfriend nyaha~??" she asked, pointing at the girl and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Jet laughed as he patted his sister on the head. As she asked if Cyra was his girlfriend he blushed a little bit. Even though he had just met her it still made him blush a tad. He laughed still.

"No no no Cecilla this is Cyra I just met her haha. Probably around the time when you decided to fall out a window."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Where did that come from? Cyra could do nothing but stare at the pink haired girl who made such a conclusion. Stare and blush. When Jet explained she saw that he was blushing too, which just made her blush even more. She started playing with a strand of hair in her fringe and tilted her head to the right, as she always did.

"What made you think something like that? I'm sure that I'm not Jet's type anyway." She said with a confused look.

"And moreover, how did you manage to fall out from a window? You could have hurt yourself badly!" She didn't want to think about what would have happened if Jet would not had been there to save her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Entrance   The Grand Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Halls :: First Floor - West Wing-
Jump to: