Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Plans for something Grand *Open*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Plans for something Grand *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 pm

The library was usually empty in the mornings, no one there but the librarian and the books. Today a desk towards the back of the library was occupied by a pile of books on the left, a suit case on the right, and a pile of papers in the middle. A coffee pot and mug with fresh coffee in it was to the right of the papers. Writing on the paper listening to the King of Pop thanks to his mp3 player was none other than Zack Lancaster. For once Zack was wearing normal clothing, a black long sleeve shirt that was close to his skin and black dress pants with matching dress shoes. He occasionally moouthed the words to the song he was listening to as he worked on this years theatrical performance. For once Zack was going to put on a play, one he hoped people would enjoy and have fun with rather than critic and castaway. He had been working in the library since the middle of the night. Seeing as he couldnt sleep his creative mind began to wander. He knew that the school needed some kind of play and recently Zack had been wanting to do a drama or musical and finally Zack had his chance. Yawning Zack focused and kept himself in his work not noticing the sounds of the doors opening and the clacking of shoes hitting the hard floor of the library.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Morning time, usually not one of Jace's favorite times of the day, but her forgetful mind failed to purchase a new book for one of her classes so a morning trip was her consequence. She had on her usual attire-- the modified school uniform as she pushed through the library's doors. In her right ear there was an earbud that connected to her beloved iPod. Jace was hardly able to go anywhere without it so it was always safely tucked away in the front pocket of her skirt. The previous night, the girl had been working one a new dance routine that had taken manifestation in her head. She wanted to further her creative intuition, but sadly, school still had to come first.

The heels of Jace's pumps made loud, methodical clacks on the ground so she picked up on a beat, starting with the counts her shoes were making. As she walked, she played movements out in her head, mirroring them as much as walking allowed her to. No one happened to be around and Jace had long passed the librarian. After a few moments of reviewing and replaying what she'd thought out, the red head turned to see none other than the form of Mr. Lancaster sitting at a table in the back of the library. Smiling, Jace quickly made her way over to him. He too had an earbud in his ear so she sneakily placed her hands over his eyes, "Guess who?" she whispered into his open ear.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 pm

matt was finally done cleaning his room and he went out and started walking down the hall and to the library. he had nothing to really do at the moment and he was bored so to the surprise of many people who might not know when he gets bored he sometimes likes to read the minutes away so he deicided to walk over to the library to look for a good read. he walked into the library opening the door and walking in his school dress shoes clacking on the floor then having the door accidently slam behind him as he jumped up a little and got a dirty look from the librarian.

"oh..uh sorry miss"

he walked over towards the table noticing zack writing from a table close to him then he saw jace going up to him and covering his eyes. 'well thats a little weird' he took a book then pretended to read it but looked over at them and sat down in a chair watching a little but still hiding himself watching them. 'that was pretty odd...for her to be doing that to a teacher'
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 pm

*Jumping a bit at the sudden placement of hands over his eyes Zack smiled hearing her voice and put his pencil down,sitting up and turned to face Jace. He offered her a chair and shook his head at her*

Do you always greet someone with a start Miss Cullen? How are you this fine morning?

*Zack asked then motioned to the coffee*

Would you like a drink? Im sure someone as busy as you gets thristy from time to time. What brings you to the library? I thought students tried to stay away from this place.

*Smiling he went back to writing. The title on the page was "Theatrical Tribute to the King of Pop". Yawning a bit Zack took a drink from his cup waiting for a reply from Jace. Naturally the girl was wearing her modified uniform which took all of Zacks willpower not to smirk at*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 pm

"Heh, well I figure if I can get their blood pumping first time around then that makes me pretty memorable, I think" Jace laughed once as she took a seat where Zack motioned her to. She rolled her ankles and stretched the sleep out of her legs as she stifled a small yawn.

"Kind of tired, I'm not usually up this early, but I'd forgotten to buy a book I needed for class yesterday, so I'm here now to pick it up. And sure, coffee sounds nice right now, got an extra cup?"

Jace leaned forward a bit in her chair, searching to see if he had another cup around his desk because she'd neglected to bring her thermos this morning. But instead of a cup, something more interesting caught her eye. Theatrical Tribute to the King of Pop. Jace's eyes widened and she gasped, doing her best not to snatch up the page Zack was writing on instead she put her hand on the top of the page, "Is this for Drama?!?"
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 pm

he watched them and listened to them a little then shrugged. he got bored and started to stroll over there after putting the book back in its place. 'well... im bored..and need someone to talk to so im gonna bother them' he walked over and stood next to them looking down. "well hello there you two" he felt a little awkward but didnt care he was bored and needed to do something. "sorry to bother you two... so hows it going.. whats going on with this paper here" he was acting extremely nosey but didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm

*Zack smiled up at Jace as she showed interest in the work he was doing and moved the paper to her so she could better see it while he grabbed an extra cup and poured her some coffee. Handing it to her he heard her question about if it was for drama. Nodding Zack took a drink and looked at her*

It will be if I ever get it finished hehe, I will talk more on it in class as I want the class to be involved in it. Do you like it? It will be a musical of all his great songs. I think it will be a big hit if I can actually pull it off.

*Zack took a deep breathe and stretched as another kid came by. He wasnt one Zack was familiar with so when he showed interest Zack smiled. Perhaps he would be able to make it a hit at the school. The kid was a bit nosey but Zack didnt mind it one bit, better to be a bit nosey than be shy and misout*

Dont worry your not bothering anyone, goodmorning sir, This page is the first in a very big production that will happen in this school if I manage to finish it hehe. I am Mr. Lancaster but most people call me Mr. Z or Mr. Zack, it makes no difference to me haha.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:20 am

Kenneth was taking his “before school started walk” as he pasted the doors to the library and heard voices coming from it. That’s strange, I’m usually the only one here at this time of morning… He said to himself, as he walked in the library. He stopped right before he got through the security device and got a good idea to let himself known to the room.

He slipped through the scanner and grabbed an unchecked out book and walked backwards through the scanner and stopped as it went off and walked forward with a big grin on his face and his other hand reaching behind his head. Well I guess I’ve been caught sneaking books out of the library again huh? Kenneth said out loud to the entire room, before remembering that it is a library. He thought to himself I hope no one was studying in here… as he walked farther into the library.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:02 am

"Hey, Matt.. Goodmorning, long time no see," she smiled a bit as he walked up, taking the cup of coffee from Zack and smiling at him in thanks before bringing it to her lips, enjoying the feel of the warm steam against her skin.

She hadn't heard Matt come in so she was a bit surprised, but it was nice to see his familiar face nonetheless. Her violet eyes flicked back down to the paper, trying to read the upside down writing. A theatrical tribute to one of the greatest artists of all time sounded like a brilliant idea, but not only that, it sounded loads of fun. Micheal Jackson didn't only sing very well, but he danced very well. And dancing was Jace's forte so she obviously looked up to the artist for his creative feats. "Like it? Haha, of course, when do we start?" she joked.

Jace was anxious, already her mind began flipping through all the MJ songs that were listed on her iPod. She had quite of few of just about everything anyone could think of for the girl enjoyed a large array of music. "But really.. what are your plans so far?"
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 pm

"good morning to you too, and yes it has been quite a while hasn't it" he looked over and smiled then heard the principle acting like an idiot. "what...a...moron.." he turned and looked at the paper. "well yeah this looks pretty good" he smiled a little more. "well yeah i think it sounds interesting i would like to be a part of it too" he looked around again watching the principle then shaking his head and looking back. "yeah what are you planning to do"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 pm

*Zack looked up and sighed as he watched his boss enter making it clear that he was there. Sometimes Zack wondered about the poor mans sanity. Hearing the students questions Zack returned to the page and smiled*

Well are you asking about plans for the tribute or for the school year?

*Zack then smiled at each of them and then looked back up to the principle and sighed. He got up taking a drink from his coffee and looked at the students a bit*

Ill be right back guys,

*Zack then walked over to the principle and put on his usual smile and nodded his head to his boss*

How are you sir, beautiful morning isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:33 am

Kenneth looked at Zack with a big smile on his face as he said quieter than how he came in, Hey Mr. Lan. I didn’t disturb you did I? I wasn’t thinking I guess. Although, when do I ever huh? He said with a small laugh in his voice. So what are we up to this magnificent morning? I see we’re gathering a good small group in here. Kenneth raised his hand and waved at Matt and Jace.

Kenneth reached over putting the book back on the desk next to him. I guess I don’t need these anymore. He said as he turned back to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 pm

The beginning of a potentially massive headache took root behind Jace's eyes as the alarms near the doors went off about ten pitches too high and way too early in the morning. They'd normally signal if the bar codes on the books hadn't been scanned and someone was trying to steal them, but as Jace looked over to the doors to see who it was, she was greeted by the figure of their one and only principal. The girl scoffed and leaned back in her chair, bringing the cup of coffee back up to her lips as a distraction, but ended up giggling a bit at Matt's comment.

She was ready to continue the conversation with Zack, but then he stood up for the principal. "For the Tribute of course, and alright," she spoke quickly before he turned to walk away. Jace watched him go, but as soon as the principal raised his hand to wave, she dropped her eyes back to her drink. She had a bit of a problem with authority.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 pm

matt looked at jace then laughed a little too at the comment he made around they're idiotic principle. he looked over at zack walking over then back at jace. "so...jace... jace cullens" he looked at her smiling. "you and mr.Z seem pretty close whats going on with that spending some time together maybe" he shrugged. "well... sorry im a little nosey i just wanted to know" he sat down across from her. "and how about that principle he seems like a fool to me"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Well sir I am working on a small musical that my classes will be working on together. It is a tribute to the King of Pop Micheal Jackson. I have two students already liking the idea but I have yet to truly tell my classes about it yet. I plan on doing that tomorrow once the musical itself is finished. I hope that when you see it you and the schoolboard will approve of it.

*Zack nodded to the principle keeping eye conctact with him until he was done explaining what he was doing. Zack then looked back at Jace and Matt and smiled. He turned back to the principle and nodded his head*

If youll excuse me sir I have a bit more writing and studying to do on it before its finished, so I will see you later.

*Zack turned and walked back to the desk taking a seat facing his work, took a drink of his coffee and started writing some more on his theatrical tribute hoping to get it done before school officially started*
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh, sounds interesting, I’m sure with you coming up with all the plans it will be a great musical for a great man. Kenneth said with a confident smile. Don’t let me keep you, I know genius take a great deal of time and effort and I don’t want to be the one to hold you back.

Kenneth walked over to the student to introduce himself to them. Hello Ms. I’m Kenneth he reached out to shake Jace’s hand following after he looked at Matt and said Hello to you too, how are you 2 doing this morning? Kenneth smiled and stood there hoping to get to know some students this morning.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Jace raised an eyebrow at Matt as he mentioned her spending time with Zack. In reality, they've never spent anytime together, unless you counted class time. In that case, then yes, they spend about an hour or so with each other everyday.. along with a whole class of students. "Well, if you count spending time as in.. being in his Theater class then yes, I do spend quite a bit of time with him, along the rest of his students," Jace laughed and shook her head. She thought to say more, but Zack had walked back up with the principal in tow. Looking at Zack, she smiled and watched him as he went back to work, leaning back in her chair and taking small sips from her coffee.

Then, the voice of the principal directed at her made Jace turn her head towards him. "Jace Cullen," she said as she shook his hand for a brief moment, then wrapped it back around her mug tightly. "And I'm doing quite well in all considerations," Jace brought the cup back up to her lips and held them there.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm

he shrugged. "yeah i was just asking i didnt know you guys seem kinda close" he looked over seeing the principle walk towards. "oh..faaantastic" he looked down then looked at her shake his hand then he cringed a little bit. he looked at her. he took a small bottle from his pocket. "here its hand sanitizer you dont know where his hands have been" he smirked then put it infront of her. "well sir.. with all due respect we are conversating over a private matter and i dont think we can let them out yet"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Smiling at the kids cringe talking to the principle Zack shook his head and kept his nose down writing the last few paragraphs ohis project. It was to be one of the greatest works he had written in a long time. He tried his best to keep from laughing when Matt handed a bottle of hand sanitizer to Jace and immidiately his mind soared to him putting the lotion n her hands himself. Her soft beautifully fragile hands in his as he lotioned her skin to rid her hands of unwanted germs. Shaking his head of his daydream Zack forced himself to look up from his work and up at the principle and the students. He leaned back and took a drink from his coffee and waited to see what else would happen. He looked at his watch and noticed that in ten minutes the bell would ring to start class and luckily for him he would be ready to leave when the bell rang but for nwo he was stuck in the library almost finished with a play and surrounded by students and a principle.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 am

Kenneth stood there with a small smile on his face. Well it’s nice to meet you both and it’s always good to see students at school early, I hope ya’ll in joy the school year. And if you have any problems with other students or teachers or if you just want to talk, I’m always around somewhere. Kenneth looked around and saw the time. Oh, hey classes will be starting soon enough, Good luck with your play there Mr. Lan, Have a good day you three. I’ve got a few more things to do before school starts.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 am

Ever so discretely, Jace snatched up the hand sanitizer and poured a dime sized drop into the palm of her hand. The cool liquid reacted quickly as she rubbed her hands together. Jace was never a fan of people with authoritative statuses, mostly because she didn't like being told what to do by people she hardly knew. Unless it was for something important, like class, but the principal didn't teach classes. When she was done, Jace moved her eyes back up and locked onto Zack. Unconsciously, an ever so tiny smile spread across her lips. Even just the simple act of staring at his features made Jace feel at ease withe everything around her.

She waved as the principal said his goodbyes and looked back to her coffee mug. At least her first class was with Zack, that made her happy so she figured she'd just wait for him to go so they could walk together.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:45 pm

he smiled as she took then looked back at the principle. he looked back at zack and yawned. he streched a little then looked at the principle. "oh..aww your leaving thats just too bad" he laughed a little bit. matt didnt exactly have a problem with authority he just didnt like this man who he had to pronounce as his principle. he thought he was quite stupid and annoying. he looked at his watch. "oh yeah.. looks like class is gonna start soon sir.. you might wanna go hurry up to your principling" he nodded then waved quickly. "hope to see you not so soon" he smirked a little more looking at the principle.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 am

*Once the principle was gone Zack burst out laughing and looked at both Matt and Jace and shook his head putting his things up*

Man, I hope Im not treated like that, I want to be liked by the students. Have I won that yet or am I like him?

*Zck smiled at them as he finished and closed his suitcase. He got up and stated to walk out of the library going to his classroom. Stopping just at the doors Zack made sure he had no books from the library then smiled and walked through the security and stood at the door looking back at the students. He motioned for Jace to come along and held up two hall passes just in case Matt needed one as well as Jace*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:09 pm

"No!" Jace said with a little too much enthusiasm before she was able to catch herself and calm down, "No.. you're cool. I mean drama.. that has to be like.. one of the most funnest classes ever right? Always fun," she laughed, a hint of nervousness in her voice as she patched up her mistake. If either of them asked, she'd blame it on the coffee which she picked up with her as she stood up.

Responding to Zack's motion, Jace made her way through the library and past the security sensors, smiling at the held up hall passes in her hand. She took one and smiled as she said thank you, but as she looked down at the paper, Jace realized she'd forgotten the real reason why she'd come to the library.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:09 pm

matt smiled then looked at zack. "nah man your cool much... much much cooler then that annoying principle of ours" he looked over at jules exclaim that he was wasnt weird or not liked at all. matt looked down then coughed a little and and looked over feeling the awkwardness practically radiating off her. matt shrugged then walked over to him too. "nah man its ok i dont reallly care either way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for something Grand *Open*   Plans for something Grand *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for something Grand *Open*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next