Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

swimming with Haru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:50 am

she had found her bikini and got changed in the changing, she looked around waiting for Haru
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:31 am

Haru had come out of the boy's locker room and had dove into the pool. Seeing Thorn, he snuck up behind her and said, "BOO!"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:12 am

she jumped sliping over "aww.." she looked up at him "oh, hi Haru" she said getting up
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Haru smile and waved hello. He gestured her to come in then started to do various swimming styles.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:11 pm

she smiled then got into the water and swam over to him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Haru had went to hold Thorn. She was beautiful. The sun glistened on her, making her appearence like an angel's. He started to get hard but it was hidden since the chlorine in the water was thick. If Thorn had accepted his hold, he would hold her to his side.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm

she accepted his hold and held him back smiling
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:49 am

Haru had felt the passion within himself and Thorn. They sprouted like a petunia. His blood red hair flowed as his red eyes glistened. This was moving oh so fast. His heart beat and it was only a short time they had gone out. Haru had gone for a kiss if possible.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm

she kissed back and smiled at him "so, what would you like to do now?"she said smiling happily
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Haru had thought about her question, not knowing what they could do. It seemed to be getting late. " Crud, almost curfue for me. See you tomorrow. " he said, hurrying out of the pool to get dressed

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

swimming with Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: swimming with Haru   swimming with Haru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swimming with Haru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: