Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Amy's story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Continued from Here
When Cyra arrived at door numbeer 5 she halted. She waited for Amy to unlock her door.
Cyra had never been in the teachers dorm before. It seemed a tad bit bigger, but she could be imagining.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:25 pm

she unlocked the door, the dorm room was black and white with a dark brown flooring it had a black mat with a white design on it, most of the room was white but it had hits on black around so the room wasn't too bright "this is my room.." she said as she sat on her bed "make your self at home.."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Cyra wasn't surprised to see a room as black and white as Amy herself. She went inside and sat next to her on the bed. She looked her in her eyes and smiled.

"So, tell me everything when you're ready. Take your time." She asked, waiting patiently for Amy to begin. Things like this usually took time, she knew.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:55 pm

she nodded "well i'v been bullied all through school.. my best friend died when i was in my last year of primary school.. a few months before i graduated from school my mother and brother died in a car crash and a few months ago my boy friend was shoot while we were on a date in London.. he died shortly after in the hospital...." she looked down
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:22 am

Cyra couldn't believe what she was hearing. Poor woman, she thought to herself, she could only imagine what it would feel like to be in that position. She grabbed Amy's hand and squeezed it tight.

"I'm going to tell you something my former friend told me once." She took a smal pause, in which she cleared her throat and closed her eyes to remember exactly what Ema has said.

"This world is full of trials and sorrow. It is what makes us stronger, both as individuals and as a whole. Sorrow will always be present, there is no way around that. The trick to surviving is to challenge your sorrow and move on." Cyra smiled sadly.

"I know it's going to be hard to just live with your sorrow, but you need to do it even if it takes a lot of time and effort."
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:07 am

she looked at Cyra and nodded "ok.." she smiled abit at her
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:33 am

Cyra didn't know what to say. She was really bad at this stuff wasn't she? She didn't seem to have made any progress either. Of course she couldn't expect Amy to be happier just because of her little speech.

"I know you'll manage. If you ever feel like giving up, give me a call and I'll come talk to you." She said, rumbling through her bag for her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

"ok.. thank you Cyra.." she got her call phone and get ready to put Cyra's number into it
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:38 am

Cyra told Amy her own number and then gave her phone to her. It was easier that way. She didn't know if she had helped at all, or if she had made it worse. She felt helpless when she thought about this.

[[OOC:Try to write longer posts. It is against the rules to write one-liners, but most importantly, you make it too hard for the other roleplayers if you let them do all the work.

Thank you Smile]]
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:51 am

she put Cyra's number into her phone and smiled abit "your really kind Cyra.." she put her phone away and then looked out the window at the sky, it was starting to get dark.

[[ok]]
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:26 am

Cyra followed Amys gaze out the window. It was getting dark already. She sighed and rose, stretching a bit.

"Well, I'm going back to my dorm. I have to try to study." She turned to Amy. "Remember to call." She added and went towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:17 am

she looked up at Cyra and nodded "ok, thank you, your really kind Cyra.." she smiled a bit at her then she stud up and opened the door for her "have a nice day Cyra.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amy's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's story   Amy's story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy's story
Page 1 of 1