Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Alex walks around, being bored in the warm weather of the day. Alex still wears her jacket yet it hangs open, revealing her red dress. She smiles to herself enjoying the sun shine. 'It'll be better to share it with someone, instead of being alone for it.' Alex thinks while she walks across the grass, ignoring the sign what says no walking on grass.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:50 am

Makai was walking the grond. The 7'2 foot giant of a biology teacher looked around with his cold blank face. He yawned as he walked around with a bored expression. That was when he noticed Alex. he walked right up behind her. he stood their towering over her as she had stood on the grass. he spoke after a moment, 'You are not aloud on the grass."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:49 am

''hm?'' She takes a step froward then turns round to face him. See seems to be taken in his height and her body does what is natural to her and leans more to her left side with feet evenly apart. ''I guess that makes two of us.'' She glances down at her feet, seeing she is standing on the grass But what about him? From him to stand behind her wouldn't he be on the grass too? Her Green eyes glances back up and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Dante was walking to his dorm, now that classes were over. He had his books in his hands at his sides and casually walking, his ocean blue eyes scanning the area. It was nice out, great day to be playing football or something. His honey brown hair gentle motioned into his eyes as he walked, flipping it to the side to get it out. That's when he noticed a girl and some tall guy. He looked familiar... Ah, he was the biology teach. They looked like they hardly knew eachother, and the girl looked confused. He paused, and smother, his smirk dazzling. As he walked towards her, he smiled charmingly, but put on a straight face all of a sudden. Looking at the biology teach, he looked down and right as he passed them he brought his hand up to his mouth and coughed saying, "Creeper...!" With his back towards them when he walked away, he shook his head, holding in his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Alex's green eyes goes to the back of the boys head, slightly sending a slight scolding look to it as she head his comment. 'Typical.' She thinks and shakes her head a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:48 pm

When Dante was far enough away, he let out his laughter, people staring at him curiously. His laughter died down, and sat down on a near by bench that was in front of a Sakura Tree. He looked up and looked at the pink cherry blossoms, slightly smiling. Cyra. He whipped out his phone and flipped it up to get to the keyboard. He sent her a text saying, "Meet me in front of the B building on the west side of the dorms." He flipped his phone away and sat there, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Makai glanced at his feet, 'Yes but your a student im a teacher thats the difference. The grass is banded to students not teachers.," he stepped back and looked over at Dante, 'Dante Holloway i presume" he folded his arms as he stared at the young male whom was walking away
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Feels herself wanting to give a sarcastic response to his words, but forces herself not to. ''Well to me it's just plain stupid, where is the logic in that. And as for the sign.'' She points to the small sign near the path, properly the size of something that you'll would trip over. ''Too small.'' She just cross her arms keeping her weight on her left foot.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:12 am

Makai glanced at Alex. he towered over her with a menacing look on his face. he looked at the sign and walked over to it. Hands in his pockets. he raised a foot and kicked it out. he looked back at her, 'Problem solved. After all rules are meant to be broken."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:20 am

She watches him destroy the sign, then she flashes a grin at him, and resorts her weight on to her right foot. ''Glade we agree.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:00 am

Makai looked back at her as he picked the sign up and threw it in the bin. He folded his arm, 'If anyone asks we weren;t here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:08 am

Her grin turns into a smile. ''Agreed. I'm Alex by the way.'' She still keeps her smile while holding out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:15 am

Makai gently accepted her hand, "Makai. Pleasure." he shook her hand gently as he towered over her.She only came up to his stomach at most.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:25 am

She nods and lets her hand fall to her side. She doesn't seem bother about Makai's height at all. ''likewise.'' And glances towards Dante. 'Typical Junior there.. Sending snide comments, Then again, I can't say much for myself then I was a Junior, just no snide comments.' She thinks.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Cyra came skipping down the walkway, toast in her mouth. She had gotten the message just as she was about to eat it, so she brought it instead. She was having a boring day, and Dante would really cheer her up. As she skipped happily she saw a girl standing on the grass. She was almost certain that it was forbidden to walk on the grass, but she couldn't see any sign about it anymore. Maybe they had changed the rules? It wasn't until she was passing the girl that she realized that it wasn't a tree that stood next to her, it was a man! Startled, Cyra gasped, which of course led to her dropping her toast on the ground.

"Oh no..." Realizing that this in fact was a man, she remembered her manners.
"Sorry, that was rude of me." She bowed her head. The man was really frightening, towering over her with what several heads. She'd get a pain in her neck just looking up at his face. Picking up her toast to throw at the nearest garbage can, she backed away and then ran toward the bench Dante was sitting at, her face all red.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:45 pm

The second Dante saw Cyra, he got up and ran towards her, swooping her up and swinging her around. On the grass, even though he knew it was forbidden. He pressed his lips against hers and smiled charmingly, walking back over to the bench with her still in his arms. He sat down, placing her on his lap and moving her legs to where they were resting on the bench. "How are you?" he asked, smiling at her and brushing the hair our of her face from the swinging.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Makai looked up as Cyra came running in their general direction. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl as she dropped his toast. it seems she had been surprised to see him. Makai slowly crouched to her eye level as he stood in front of her. he raised an eyebrow, "No problem." he stood up and watched her run off over to Dante all red. He watched the action between the twoa, 'YOung love."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm

''Perhaps, but for some people it ends badly.'' She speaks watching the two. Remembering slightly who she got her car and her past history of her 'rebel' self.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Makai nodded his head, 'Sadly yes that is true. Many young hearts are broken these days. After all most guys these days just want to see how much sex they can have a weak." Makai's words were contradictory as he never had a stable relationship alway breaking many hearts. But never onpurpose.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:32 pm

''Talk about experiences huh?'' She smirks lightly. Cross her arms over her chest.
''Women can be the same too, you know.''
'Thats mainly the reasons I turned.. Women are more, well Nicer to eachother when they break up.. Gezs that was years ago.' She shakes her head to herself, of what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:51 pm

He looked down at her, "True they can be. But i have seen more of it in males then i have women." he placed his hands in his pockets as he looked away from Alex
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Cyra giggled as she was spun about, them carried to the bench. She leaned onto his shoulder and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. She couldn't help but to throw gazes at the tall man from time to time though. The girl he was talking with was slightly taller than she was, creating a real odd contrast. She turned and pressed her lips to Dantes. When she sat in his lap they were almost the same height, which made it much easier to kiss him and look in his eyes.

"So, were there any particular reason you sent me the message or did you just want some weight on your lap?" She asked teasingly. She was fine any way. Well, as long as there weren't some bad reason. She shook the thought off and beamed a smile, her arms wrapped around Dantes neck.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

Alex frowns slightly, glancing to Makai. ''True but females are more dominant, then males. What a women wants, A women gets.'' She closes her eyes for the time being while she stands there enjoying the sun on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:33 am

He nodded his head in agreement, 'True its better to just shut up and do as they say. A male will never win against a woman they will always win in and agrument . And they will always get what they want so just best to go alone with it."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:37 am

She laughs. ''It's funny to hear a male say that, most of then have too much pride and stubbornness to admit defeat.'' She keeps looking at the sky but with her eyes open this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Grounds-
Jump to: