Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:42 am

She raises up, with hands clasp behind her back. She stood there watching the Sakura flower float around the koi pond.
She raise her eyes off the flower and looks at Makai and smiled then she tilts her head slightly to her right, while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 am

He raised his hand and poked Alex right in the middle of hr nose. he made sure not to poke her to hard so she wouldn't fall back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 am

Her brows frown slightly, then looks up while covering her noes. ''meanie..''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Makai merely chuckled before he poked her on the forehead, "Whats so mean about it?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:32 pm

She playfully slaps his hand away before it touch her forehead. ''How would you feel if someone keeps poking you hm?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Makai glanced down at her, "The question simply is if they can reach me."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:58 pm

She blinks at him. ''Is that a challenge I hear?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Makai merely chuckled and poked her in the nose again, "Who knows."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Her hand instantly goes to her noes and gives of a fake shock look. then she playfully slaps his arm.. the pokes his arm back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm

He laughed as she poked his arm. His hand flew forward and he poked her in the forehead then the cheek,.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 am

She playful pushes him. with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Makai smiled at her and poked her again He poked her once in the forehead then the nose,
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm

She pushes him more roughly, but still playfully.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Makai laughed and grabbed her nose softly,"Got your nose."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 am

She pouts and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 am

He laughed and gently released her nose. makai then playfully poked her forehead again
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 am

She gives out a huff, then turns her back to him, while crossing her arms over her chest, does this in a childish manner.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Makai merely chuckled at her actions. He raised his hand and gently poked her in the back of her head smiling as he did.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:43 pm

She turns to him with her head hanged ''fine I'm admit defeat.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Makai chuckled softly and walked up standing beside her. He placed his hands in his pockets and looked up at the sun
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 pm

She smiles and looks up too. ''It's getting late isn't it?'' How long have they actually been out here? Alex found the time just flew by quickly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 am

Makai nodded slowly nodded his head, 'True. COme i'll work you back so you don't get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

''M'Okay.'' She slowly takes her eyes away from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Makai smiled as he slowly turned. The tall giant began to slowly headed back to the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Alex smiles to herself and catches up with him and walks with him back to the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Grounds-
Jump to: