Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

After first class period

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

After first class period Empty
PostSubject: After first class period   After first class period I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:57 pm

After first class period, Alex decided to skip art for today and leans against her car. Her car was an Lexus LF-A. Alex seems to be fed up. 'No clubbing buddy. Only people older enough I know is really is Makai . But seriously he's a teacher and I don't wanna drag him clubbing with me.' She sighs, looking up at the weather, fed up and only after one class too.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

After first class period Empty
PostSubject: Re: After first class period   After first class period I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Alex groans. Why? Cause she's missed most off her class now? Nope. Cause Her car wouldn't start? Nope. Her fashion design going down hill? HELL NO!... The real reason the sun was in her eyes. Where's her shades? In her dorm room. Crap! Yubel Sighs heavily leaning on her car still. She was think 'Coming to think of it how many seniors are there?' She's been here for awhile thinking. But it's true. How many seniors are there. So far she hasen't meet any others. Only here. Sure Hell alot of Juniors and yo unger, but no seniors.

Alex closes her eyes blocking the sun from her eyes, while leaning on her white Lexus LF-A. She sighs yet again. Boredom was no taking it's toll on her.
Back to top Go down

After first class period
Page 1 of 1