Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Period I.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am

Haru had been walking down the hallway of WH Academy to his first period, Dance Class. Maybe if he learns how to dance he can self-teach himself Capoeira. Although hoping to learn Capoeira, he will not anytime soon most likely. Missing his girlfriend Thorn, he held a picture of her in his wallet. It had been a month since they hooked up. He loved her but did not know how to express it.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

The small girl had her face buried in her map. She had only been here for a couple of days, and had barely left her dormitory. Therefore, she had no idea where she was going. Chrissy had left her room early to try and find her first class, Dance, and she had finally found the correct way there. Chrissy had always loved to dance, even though she wasn't the best at it. She spotted the classroom up ahead, Room 5. She was extremely nervous, she'd only met one person on campus, so knew she wouldn't know anybody in any of her classes, and that she was no good at meeting people. She folded up her map and put it in her bag as she entered the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:24 am

(OOC: Can I join?)
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am

(If this is your first period, yes)

Haru had seen the girl and waved. He was practicing tap dancing. Then, after a multitude of steps, he did some Capoeira style of dancing. Capoeira had also been a dance since it originated from dancing. Haru's new hairstyle which was black hair a bit longer with blue in the middle running down his bangs. His red eyes flared due to excitement. He seemed to have a new tattoo. It was green and it ran from his head to his toes. Some kids were insulting him with things like "Monster!" or "How was abondoning your only chance at some?" even "Hey I bet you and your emo ass girlfriend are going to have a horrible time.". They were cruel. But Haru had stopped and went to go sit down and cool down. His eyes flared more out of anger. He is used to it though. Rarely letting it get to him, he bottles up his anger.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 am

Alex walks down the corridor towards room five while plaiting her hair light blonde hair. Her white jacket open, showing that she wasn't wearing a red skirt it was more like a halter neck dress. There's a bounces in the girls step. Seems happy enough, of going to class. Even if there isn't many people in her Senior year group she was glade that it was a mixed year group. 'I wonder what Ms. Ikaritama teaching today.' She smiles finishing her plait.

She stops out side the door and happily opens it. 'Please, let Ms. Ikaritama, actually turns up today.' . She steps into the room. She turns and looks about seeing some people already here already. Alex Smiles but then turns into a scolding look. Younger years, insulting others, now thats something she has always hated.

She slams the door shut. She may of look Innocent, but you can't judge people by looks can you. ''Now Children, if you don't have anything nice to each other. Then shut up and act your age.'' She says almost evilly and coldly... Well she was probably the oldest one in the room so far.

Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 am

Haru had pulled out his phone and recieved a text. Midnight. I have a job.Damnit. thought Haru. He waved at the blonde-haired girl. Haru left the room for a minute to get his MP3 player. Then, returning to class, he put the headphones on. The song he was listening to was called "Renegades of Funk" by RATM. Haru had been learning hip hop so he actually tried dancing to it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

Alex smiles finally. Slides her hand in her pockets her jacket pockets, taking out her ipod and earphones, she walks over to a side table, which was to the side, and not on the main studio floor.
Alex sits there while turning her ipod on flicking down the list to the song she want, but her eyes watch the boy. Hip Hop.. huh? She was more into, pop, electronic and dance. But she watched either way. He was quiet good at it too.

She notice the girl in the corner. Alex flashes, her smile. She could tell she was nervous. Wouldn't blame her really, she didn't know anyone either. But then again Alex had at attitude to make herself comfortable in any environment.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

Haru noticed he was watched. He turned and his hair moved to where it showed his tattoo. One can also see it on his arm. "Yes?" Haru said, taking his headphones out. Then, he went to where a guiter case was. Pulling it out, he asked if the teacher was here. If not, he would play the song "Through the Fire and FLames".
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

She smiles and shakes her head no. ''It's nothing.'' She slides off, leaving her jacket on the table, heading to the empty corner of the room with ipod and earphones in hand. One of the wall was a large mirror. She sighs deeply and ignores everyone around her.

She Stands there facing the mirror. Sliding her ear phones into her ear, then selects play on her ipod. Turning it full blast blaring in her ears, now she sliding her ipod into the pockets of the halter neck dress. She stands still then music starts playing 'Bad Romance by Lady GAGA'. She starts to do the Choreography to it, as if she's doing it from memory and silently counts the moves as she dances.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kqeu0O7rCE)
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Chrissy smiled and waved to the boy when he waved at her. His look was something she had never seen before. But she kinda liked it, he was different. She closed the door behind her and walked over to another side of the room. She leaned up against the wall and slid down it, sitting tightly against it. She watched the boy for a few minutes. He was tap dancing, and then started doing a different dance in which she wasn't sure of. She scowled at the kids who were making fun of him, and chuckled when a blonde girl entered the room and yelled at them. Then she waved at her. Chrissy pulled out her notebook, and a pencil, and began to scribble on the paper. She stopped when she heard people walking across the studio, the girl began to dance, and the boy stole her attention when he pulled out a guitar.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Haru was about to sing. He was afraid he wouldn't be good. Haru used to suck at singing but that was 12 years ago. " Ahem.

Spoiler:

Haru sang loudly to his heart's content. Hopefully he could sing for Thorn.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Chrissy closed her eyes and rested her chin on her knees as the boy began to sing. She didn't recognize the song, but she thought it was beautiful. She thought that the boy sounded pretty good. After a moment she opened her eyes and began scribbling again. She didn't pay attention to what she was doing, she just drew. Occasionally she would look over at the girl who was dancing, she was really good too. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, that song she knew.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Haru stopped and collapsed. Some of the make-up wore off and bruises begin to show. "Gah!" he yelled, coughing. Eventually, he would pass out ontop of his guitar. Under his black hair was red. It would automatically be assumed his hair was blood red naturally.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Christiana shot off the floor and ran over to the boy, "My god are you okay? What happened," she asked frantically, "Do you need some kind of help," she began to panic. She looked him over and saw bruises on him. She wondered what happened to him, but new this was not the time for that.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Haru had been awoken by the girl. " I must've passed out again. Yeah I'm ok. No, I just pass out from time to time. 3 times a week." he said. Then, he noticed a dog hiding. " Come on skippy." Haru said worried. The dog sneakily crept in. "You know skippy, you can get in trouble if you sneak in here" he said petting the dog. Then, he nodded at the girl. Taking out his wallet, he looked the picture of Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Alex stops dancing and took her ear phones out at the end of the song, she hears the boys sing stopped and saw him collapse. ''Hey!'' She says sharply as she quickly runs over, seeing he collapsed but halts seeing the girl got to him. She frowns abit when she see red. ''Is red your natural hair color.. or?'' She sits down next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Haru had nodded. He walked away with the dog into a place where he can see if he hit a scar. This scar encrypted "BloodBird" on it. " Damn that hurt... he said, making sure the other two cannot see it. " Care to do some dancing ladies?"
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Chrissy stared wide eyed at the both of them. She was now very confused. The boy was acting as if nothing had happened, when in fact he just had passed out on the floor. And the girl was concerned about his hair color, "Well. If you're sure you're okay," she said unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Haru just tried to make sure the girls did not worry. " Sorry, I am in pain, but if your thinking I am strange don't worry." he said. Haru had started doing some tap dancing. Him being an all-rounder was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm

She sighs in relief. She muttering as her shoulder sink in relief too. ''cause I was starting like it was something else.'' She looks at him, watching him. She raises up. ''Are you sure?'' She looks at him. Just double checking he was okay. Yet perhaps he's the kind of person as the saying goes 'Fall off the horse, you have to get back on it.'. She shakes her head and sighs again. ''If you start to feeling well, just sit down when you need to M'okay?''
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Chrissy smiled. But to say she wasn't worried about the boy would be a lie, "Alright," she stood up and straightened out her skirt. She eyed him up and he seemed alright, so she decided that he'd probably be okay if he danced, "She's right, if you don't feel well, please sit down."
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Haru nods at the girl. "Oh, names? I am Haruma Hihiao. I am returning. I was here in 9th grade." he asked and explained. He stretched a bet then resumed quietly tap dancing.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 pm

She smiled at him, "My name is Christiana. It's my first year here," she watched him return to tap dancing, wishing she could dance like that.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

''I'm Alex, in my last year.'' She sighs, knowing her year will be ending soon. Alex looks at the girl with her green eyes withh a flashing smile and asks. ''Can you dances Christiana?''
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Haru was wondering if Alex remembers a street-fighting 9th grader who put a bunch of kids in the hospital and abondoned the desk lady of the dorms. He did not ask about it though. Were you here 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Period I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Period I.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: Electives :: Room 5-
Jump to: