Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Samantha Paige

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Samantha Kaye Paige
Age/Grade: Sixteen 11th grade (Junior)
Height: 5'3
Weight: 105 Pounds
Appearance:Long blonde hair that is slightly curly but mostly straight,Big brown eyes,Long eyelashes,Light pink lips,Light skin (Pale but not Pasty),curvy figure very slim and not muscular but fit,Often wears hair in a bun on top of head,Big round glasses,small feet
(5 1/2),Size two,leggy,natural blonde,perfect teeth,clear skin,looks kind of nerdy,always wears key around her neck.

Relations:

Sexuality: Straight,only had one boyfriend,never acts sexy because she doesn't see herself as pretty. very open about sexuality,Not at all experienced .
Preferences: Personality,Passionate,openess,truthful,happy,loving,sweet,kind,gentle,looks don't really matter to her.
Likes: books,Math,Other nerds,Love,Romance,Movies,Computers,Animals,Science,All school,Happiness,Rules,Life in general.
Dislikes: Meaness,darkness,anything scary,girls pretending to be dumb to get a guy,Anything sexist.

Back story: She moved from Kansas to Whisper Hallow as soon as she got the letter to come, She got in as soon as she applied as her GPA is 4.00. It's perfect she's never gotten a B, EVER or anything lower than A- and even those are rare she gets all A+ all the time, She's very smart. She found an add for the school at the store she worked at and applied as soon as she asked her mom, her mom was reluctant to let her since she knew she would get in but let her go because it was the best thing for her, She and her mom live in a little house in a small town in kansas and her mom is a full time vet for all the farm animals. Sam often tags along so is very educated about animals.

History:Samantha's dad was never around , he never met him he left her mother before she was born, they weren't never even married. Her Dad didn't want a baby so he moved away and her mom never heard from him again, her mom moved on but never dated or married.
She was born at her Grandma's -no hospital- and grew up there for 3 years until her mom purchased a house about 20 minutes from her Grandma's house so She babysitted Sam alot, She died when Sam was 11, but before she died she gave her a necklace with a key on it, it was her good-luck charm Sam has never taken it off. She Quickly became a math Genious as soon as she started to study it, and caught on quickly to all other subjects, the one subject she can't quite master is Art, but she keeps trying, and is improving, she often tutors other students who need help, and has earned some cash that way, Her mom doesn't make alot of money but they get by. It's hard at times but Sam has all she need -Her mom,Math,And a computer. She never needed anything else.
She got her first boyfriend when she was 14 and they were together for 7 months, but he cheated on her with a cheerleader and she didn't hesitate to dump him, but it still hurts her to think about him.
She really thought she was in love.
The next few years of her life she didn't date, didn't even think about boys or cheerleading or being popular, she just focused on good grades and a future...She got a car when she passed her drivers test, her mom got her a brand-new Dodge viper convertible for her sweet sixteen birthday since she never asked for anything else.
She doesn't ever want to meet her dad because he was coward enough to leave and not brave enough to come back, but she often wonders if he ever thinks about her, or her mother.
Then she came here.

(PLEASE APPROVE!)

Last edited by Samantha Paige on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:27 am

Okay I apologize, I know that she's naturally skinny and not muscular, but isn't 95 pounds for that height just a bit too unhealthy? That's more than underfed, and personally I worry for your character's health ;;

The rest of it is really good though, so all but your weight is approved.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok,I changed her weight to 105 pounds. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:00 am

Okay. I'm going to disagree with Karatsu on the 95 pounds thing. I know girls who are 21 years old, 5' 3', and are quite healthy.

I actually would like for you to read over what you wrote and fix the few mistakes in your back story and history. Also, there is a space after a comma so, while you're fixing grammar and checking spelling, I would like to see spaces put in there. Not only does it make things nicer but, it also gives it that added bit of length.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:51 am

thank you!

I'm sorry about my spelling errors,I type to fast for my own good Sad and I was rushing because my brother was yelling for the computer IRL so I'm sorry and going to fix those now.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 pm

It's fine. Once you've committed the changes, please bump it.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Bump It?
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Eh no way ffu I personally asked some other people regarding her weight, and they agreed that it was rather unhealthy indeed.

Oh well, seeing that it's adjusted now I have no problem with it.

When Kira said 'bump it' he just meant to post it so that this application would appear on the more recent post list. That you already have done so

Approved! Sorry for all the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Samantha Paige Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha Paige   Samantha Paige I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha Paige
Page 1 of 1