Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

*Pulling up to the school Zack parked his car in the parking lot and looked over at Jace. He smiled at her and stole a quick kiss in the safety of his car before he got out and walked to the back popping the trunk and pulled out his suitcase. before closing his trunk and opened Jaces door letting her out then locked up his car and walked up to a side door and unlocked it using a key and opened it walked into the backstage area of his room. Smiling at her he held the door open as it would only lock if it was closed and once she entered he shut the door and walked over to his desk and set his suit case down behind it and grabbed his Theatrical tribute and looked at Jace*

I am going to make some copies of this and while Im there Ill make some coffee would you like anything? The bell will ring soon so you can go to your locker and grab whatever you need, the main door over there is unlocked so you can get in and out. I suggest you get a highlighter, a pencil or pen, and possibly a bit of paper to brainstorm on. Today I am actually going to teach so you might as well be prepared.

*Zack then smiled at her and walked out of the room and down to the copy machine in the teachers lounge making a batch of coffee and starting the copy machine so that he could give a copy of the script to each of his students*

Last edited by Zack Lancaster on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:50 am

Jace felt comfortable sitting next to Zack in his car, it was as if things were meant to be this way and thankfully, so far, things were going their way. As he leaned over to kiss her, she happily kissed him back and smiled against his lips. Smiling was becoming a habit for the day along for her overzealeous enthusiasm for nearly everything good that happened today. Jace knew she'd have to hide her actions somehow or else people would begin wondering why she was so cheery.

The lot they were in was empty of any people for it was the teacher's parking lot and as Zack held the door open for her, Jace softly put her hand on his side and smiled up at him in gratitude. She had the urge to kiss him again, but she restrained herself from going too far.

She followed him through the side doors and into the backstage of the theater, nodding as he mentioned coffee. "Coffee sounds nice," she smiled, "thank you. And alright, hehe then prepared I shall be. My locker's a ways down the hall so I'll see you back here." Jace went through the doors Zack directed her too and walked down the hallway to her locker. Spinning the dial and hitting the correct numbers, Jace popped the lock and pulled a white binder out. In it there was a thick stack of paper, a folder and a pocket bag that held various pens and pencils, even a couple highlighters. This would do perfectly so Jace shut the door and made sure the lock was secure before heading back to the Theater.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 am

Zack opened the door to the teachers lounge and headed over to the copy machine. He placed the script on the caopy machine and told it to make 200 copies. While the machine made the copies Zack went into the small cafeteria room and made a fresh batch of coffee. He then grabbed two mugs and filled them with coffee to take back with him to his room. The copier finished and then he grabbed the warm copies and the original and walked back to the room. Setting the stack of papers on his desk Zack went back to get the two mugs. Walking back to his classroom Zack set one mug on Jace's desk and put the other one his after taking a drink from it. He then went up to his chalkboard and wrote: A Musical Tribute Fit For A King. Zack then walked over to the stage and to the back of it he pulled out a special drawer that had all of his special or unique costumes in it. The costumes only fit him but he was prepared and had a few tubs of costumes and even some hanging for the students. Zack pulled out a black felt hat, a sparkling blue jacket that buttoned up in the front, a white shirt and sash, a pair of black dress pants, and a pair of black dress shoes. Putting the drawer back in its secret spot Zack walked down to the nearest bathroom and got out of his clothes putting the custume clothes on. He only buttoned the bottom button of the jacket and he tied the sash around his waist like a belt. He then walked back to his room and put his regular clothes in a drawer in his desk then walked on stage putting a cd in he cd player backstage then started dancing to the music.

OOC: How he is dancing

Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 pm

A familiar tune flooded her ears as Jace stopped outside the door to the theater. Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson. A smile spread across her face as she thought Zack must have been setting up the class this way, but was surprised as she finally pushed through the door. Instead of seeing him behind his desk, Zack was up on stage. Not only was he up there, but he was actually dancing and performing the routine as it's done in the music video. Setting her binder down on her chair, Jace took a quick sip from her coffee and leaped up on stage with Zack, her body moving safely at first with the beat of the music as she made her way to be next to him.

He was a good dancer, and this style surprised her as much as it did the first time they met. Catching onto his movements, Jace fell into step with Zack, following the choreography she knew and started picking up from him. Every now and again, she'd add her own steps to places she didn't know or missed following. A smile lit up her face as Jace danced with Zack, loving the feeling of dancing and moving to this song.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 pm

*Zack looked up from dancing and smiled as he watched jace dance with him. He smirked as she made up her own moves to ones she missed and then jumped back in with him as if it was all planned. As the song ended Zack walked over to it and paused the cd then walked over to his desk and started to put a copy of the script on each desk then put the extra ones back on his desk. He sat down in his chair and looked at his watch. The classroom would be filled soon and hed have a few students to teach a musical too. he looked back at Jace and smiled*

You can keep dancing if you want, you have a few more minutes before the class shows up. Atleast now you know what you are going to teach.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:40 pm

"This will be good! I'm so excited!"

Jace laughed as she spun on her heels even though the song had ended, then suddenly looked down at her feet. The heels. She kicked off her pumps and jumped off the stage, setting them down by her binder. Those would start hurting and cutting up her feet if she did too much dancing in them. Zack had placed a script on her desk and she flipped to the first page as she began reading it to herself, taking more sips from her warm coffee.

"So.. this isn't like other plays or musicals, is it? I mean, doing something about his personal life would be a tad bit hard," Jace thought aloud. MJ's life outside his music was quite.. quirky, to say the least. "Are we just doing a compilation of his songs?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm

You got it. We are going to be doing most if all of his number one hits along with some others that didnt make it to the numebr one spot. So Jace, think you can get a class to dance?

*Zack asked her as he leaned into his chair getting comfortable. The day was already positive; he had the girl he had been dreaming about, his musical was getting looked into, the sun was coming out, and it was a friday even better. Zack took a drink from his coffee and opened his desk and took out a rather large book, with pictures of himself on stage with different costumes on, on the books cover and started to flip through the pages reminiscing as he gazed at each page slowly*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:04 pm

"Hehe, oh I sure hope so, I definitely know I can teach them too,"

The girl smiled at the thought of dancing to Thriller, one of her favorite songs to dance to by the King of Pop. Not only would the costume selection be fun and beyond amazing, but the dance was just brilliant as well. Jace bounced on her toes a bit as she continued to lean on her desk and flip through the pages of the script. This performance was perfect for her and she knew she'd do well in it because it was dancing and dancing was just like breathing to her. Her violet eyes moved up to Zack's spot to see what he was doing now. On his desk there was a big book that he was flipping through. Jace went up to him and saw various pictures and smiled, "are these all of you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 am

*Feeling Jace grow near Zack smiled as she asked about the pictures. He nodded and pointed at three pictures of cat costumes. On the page it had written in capital letters CATS THE MUSICAL. Below it was a picture of a black and white cat with a lit up jacket that gave the costume a christmas light effect. Below that picture to the right was another cat but it was black white and grey. Daigonal from that one was another with a wilder look. It was mostly white save for his arms and neck and collar where it was brown and spoted. His neck held a fur collar. Zack smild as he looked at them*

Yeah these are all me, back in my earlier theater days.. before I was a teacher. In these three I am playing different roles of Cats. The first one I am a magician, the second a fighter/leader, and the third hehe well; the third I am a curious cat that manages to get all the ladies. This book is a bok of my fondest memories of acting. I hope to make students here as passionate as I am about the theater someday. So far you seem to be the only student interested in such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Jace's grin became cheeky as Zack showed her his three Cats pictures. Even though they were from his earlier days of acting, he was still handsome even when he was younger, though time had done him well also. In each picture he was dressed as a different cat, each with a different personality, yet they all represented a part of Zack.

"Cats.. I heard that was an amazing play. I moved around too much when I was younger so I never got a chance to stay anywhere long enough to catch one. I'd also like to join a dance company when I get old enough and being a triple threat; a dancer, actress and singer, would unlock so many more doors than just being only a dancer."
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Perhaps if youd like I can give you a full scholarship to a great acting school and if youd like i can write you a recommidation for you to get a great first job and a great manager.

*Flipping through the book a little longer Zacks mind slowly shut out the rest of the world and he was stuck in his memories. Slowly he closed his book and put it back in his drawer locking it and got up rubbing his hand along the smooth black walls. He looked at the soft leaves of the fake plants and walked up on the brilliant theater stage that took up half his classroom. Zack didnt mind that, he thought the less students he had the better he had a chance of doing one on one training with the young theater lovers. A tear fell from his eye as he opened his closet and pulled out the last costume he wore in the production of Cats and sat down on a black chair sighing as memories took over*

I have played, in my time, every possible part and I used to know seventy speeches by heart. I'd extemporize backchat I knew how to gag, and I knew how to let the cat out of the bag.. With an hour of rehearsal I never could fail.. I'd a voice that would soften the hardest of hearts whether I took the lead or in character parts.. and I think that I still can much better than most... I could do it again.... could do it again.. could do it again.....
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Kira walked into the drama room, this time on purpose, with the intent on staying for the entire class. He had posted a sign on the door saying that there would be no class today and that they should leave their homework in the basket he had placed next to the door. He entered with an eager looking student with bright pink hair. Odd for a boy. To each his own I guess. Kira shrugged at his thought. He looked up and saw that Jace and Lancaster seemed to be having a 'moment' behind his desk. Kira took a seat in front of the pink haired boy and began to have a conversation with him to distract him long enough for Jace to pull herself away from Lancaster and for Lancaster to wipe the tears from his eye. "So, what do you think of this play?" Kira asked the young man as he picked up the script.

"I've heard Mr. Lancaster talking about writing a play but, I didn't think it would be done for this year!" The boy began to tear through the pages, reading it from cover to cover.

"Lancaster wrote this!? You don't say?" Kira asked in shock, though the boy ignored him. Kira looked down at the cover of the script in his hands and sure enough it read: A Musical Tribute Fit For A King By: Zack Lancaster. Kira began to read through the script himself and was impressed at the level of writing ability that had gone into it. He wasn't just an actor, he was a writer too.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Jace's mouth dropped, "You could do that? I mean.. Wow.. That would be..." a smile spread across her face. That would be the most amazing thing to happen to her in practically her whole life. There was no way her mother or father would ever be able to provide her with such an opportunity. It's not that Jace hated them for being such poor influences, they were good people and she loved them, but they weren't really parental figures. They were the same age as she was when they gave birth to Jace; young and looking forward to life without the responsibilities. In her first years, that's what she'd been, a responsibility more than someone they wanted. As the years progressed though, Jace didn't become a daughter, she became a friend and a girl tangled up in the divorce. Then after years of traveling back and forth between states, she'd landed here as a dancer thanks to her mother and amateur mechanic because of her father. She'd gotten into this school out of charity, not because she was able to pay for it, and everything she had after her arrival came out of her own pocket. After high school, Jace pretty much figured she would be on her own.

These thoughts dulled down her smile, but it only fully disappeared as Zack got up from his chair and walked along the stage, dragging his hand along the dark walls. Something in his step seemed.. sad. Worried, Jace stood up and took slow steps after him. She had to do her best to keep her distance though, it was class time and just about anyone could walk in, they had to be very careful. Even as he sang, she got the feeling of sadness from his voice. Then it hit Jace, he probably missed acting on the big stage and now he was a teacher.

"Would you ever consider going back?"

There wasn't enough time for him to answer because the theater doors burst open. It was Kira and some other boy she didn't know. Luckily, Jace was still a bit of a ways behind Zack and any trace of the need to go over and comfort him had disappeared for the sake of their secret.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 pm

*Pulled back into reality by the soft question by Jace Zack lifted his head and opened his mouth to answer her but instead changed it into a greeting as he saw two men walk into his classroom, one he knew as Kira and the other he didnt. Standing up Zack threw the costume back in the drawer backstage and then made his way over smiling at his two guests. The male he didnt know had pink hair, unusual but Zack had no room to talk as his was purple, and the male had his script in his hand as well as did Kira. Sitting on his desk Zack nodded to them*

Its rather good I think, I personally cant wait to see it acted out... if I could only find students to perform it. So what brings you here I dont believe I have this young man on my roll heh. Nice to see you again Kira, oh I have something to tell you later when we have time... have you seen my class? So far miss Jace is the only one to show up.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 am

"This young man transferred into your class just yesterday. He heard you were writing a play and wanted a part." Kira smiled. The pink haired boy looked at the script with eagerness in his eyes. He completely ignored the conversation that was going on right in front of him. He occasionally let out a gasp or a giggle as he read the script. "Looks like it really is good!" Kira laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 am

Still on stage, Jace watched the three men converse a bit. Apparently there was another new student that Jace had yet to meet. The new people were always interesting, she mused remembering all the times she'd introduced herself to new students. Most of them were nice, others she sadly had to watch fall down the drain for getting into the wrong crowds. It didn't matter much to Jace though, it was just the way high school seemed to work here at Whisper Hallow.

Taking a few steps forward, she got closer to the group, but was still up on stage behind them. Jace smiled at the new kid, even though he was more engrossed in the play than in the people in front of him, so she asked Kira instead,"What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:37 am

*Smiling down at the kid Zack nodded back up to Kira*

Hes welcome to any part he wants, in fact he may have more than one part as its mostly just all music and dancing.

*Looking back at the kid Zack held out his hand to shake the boys hand then looked down to the script in his hand*

So, see any part thats screamng out to you? What do you think of it so far, pretty fun?

*Smirking at the kid Zack turned and smiled at Jace as she spoke up happy that she wasnt taking to the background and actually went and asked the question that was buzzing in his mind as well*

Good questions Jace, oh and Jace there is a box of soctumes in the back. It should read T.K.P. on the side, could you bring it out onto the middle of the stage? Thanks Jace, you really are a big help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*   Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Decision - The Classroom - *OPEN*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: Electives :: Room 01-
Jump to: