Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private* Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private*   Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Rain fell softly on the ground. The sky was grey and a slight mist covered the ground. Not many people were outside and if someone was outside they were most likely under something trying to keep dry. The only light around was the light from street lamps on the sidewalk. A man walking up the side walk in the rain was wearing a black loose sleeveless shirt but with long black handless gloves that went up his arm stopping just a few inches under his shoulder with a white belt holding it up his arm. He also wore black pants with a white belt that his shirt covered and black shoes as well. His hair was purple and was spiked giving it a sort of wild yet tame look. His purple eyes busy looking ahead of him has his mind tossed and turned as he was busy thinking rather than on what was around him. Many people looked at the odd man as he walked in the downpour. He walked up a small staircase that consisted of three small stairs and sat down on a fountain. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small note amd a small name tag and looked at it. Taking a breathe the man set both the note and the name tag down then he got up and walked on through the rain stopping only to get in his car and drive home to this dorm. Parking his car in the parking lot the man walked up the stairs and into the building turning and walking into his room shutting the door after him and sat down on his bed looking out the window. Taking a deep breath he awaited for his visitor, knowing she would be n his room soon as she normally took a small jog along the route he had just walked in the rain and he knew she would see the note.

((Below is what the note reads))

* The note is folded and the wording on the note under the name tag reads Jace Cullen. Then when you open the letter it reads.... *

Dear Jace,

Other men said they have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. When I saw you walk through my door I knew I had a connection with you, it wasn’t until you had gotten on the stage that I realized just how strong that connection with you was. When you act you put your whole heart into it, much as I do. When you dance you speak volumes of how you feel, so much that anyone watching you will know with no doubt how you are feeling. Your voice itself sends melodies of your soul into anyone’s ear that is lucky enough to hear you. You are every mans dream and at times I believe you know it.

I know that what happened in the classroom was horrible and I am sure you are embarrassed. Truth be told I would like to talk with you, privately. I hope you can find time to meet with me for I await you even as you read this letter. I hope we can talk soon as I am sure I will need a certain nametag back before school starts up again tomorrow. I await you in my dorm, Room 1. The door is unlocked so when you get there you can just walk in. Do not worry you’re not in trouble at all, I just want to talk with you. I will see you soon or later Jace.

Sincerely,
– Z. L.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private*   Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Even though it was raining, the sky gray and the air cold, Jace still decided to take her daily jog. It wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do for she could possibly pick up a cold, but running helped her think and clear her mind. And she needed that now. With the starting of school again, every aspect of life became complicated once again. Sighing as she tightened the bow on her running shoe, Jace stood up straight and put the buds of her headphones into her ears and set the playlist on her iPod to "Running". This playlist was composed of all the songs that helped clear her head, or her angry music as she liked to call it for her musical preference didn't typically consist of bands such as Three Days Grace or Linkin Park. Within a few moments, she was out the girls dormitory and into the cold air as Jace began her jog in the rain.

About twenty minutes later, a completely soaking wet Jace made her way into the park. Her hair was a deep auburn now thanks to the rain and plastered to her cheeks. Her rapid breathes came out in white, icy puffs of air, showing just how cold it was outside with the rain. Stopping by the fountain, Jace put her hands on her head, trying to catch her breath as a new song started playing on her iPod. It was slower, the soft acoustics calming her down along with the jog she'd just taken. Walking closer to the fountain's edge, she noticed the tiny shine of a very recognizable name tag. Jace dropped her hands and picked it up, a note fluttering underneath it. "Hm? Zack?" Jace tilted her head and picked it up, surprised when it was addressed to her. She blinked for a moment, stunned frozen before she quickly opened it and began reading, thankfully only the very edges of the paper were wet from the rain so the print was still legible.

As soon as she finished reading the last words, Jace's mouth had dropped open. Quickly her eyes flashed to the name tag in her hand, then back to the note, her heart rate slowly building up. She knew she wasn't in trouble.. Could this be what she thought it was? The feelings they shared had to be the same. Quickly Jace folded the note and sprinted, as fast as she could back to the school, but this time her destination was the Teacher's Dormitory.

[End.]
Back to top Go down

Ultimate Decison - The Note - *Private*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Park-
Jump to: