Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Big Decision! *Private*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Big Decision! *Private* Empty
PostSubject: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Cyra had been out of it all day. It had been a long time since Dante had confessed to her, but she still didn't know what to do. She liked him, she really did. But it was hard to say if she liked him as a friend or a boyfriend. Maybe he had just said those things to make her another girl like the others? Maybe it was all a game to him. But then again, he probably wouldn't have waited this long for it if that was the case. And if she actually said yes, what would they do? What would happen? She sighed and put her head on the desk. From that angle she could see that she'd left her door open. After lying there for a while, she grabbed her phone and texted Dante.

"I'm ready to give you an answer. I want to tell you in person, so could you please come to my dorm(Number 49)?"

Maybe I should prepare dinner? She thought, even though she knew it was just a defence mechanism to stop her from thinking about it anymore. In reality she hadn't decided yet, but she would force herself if Dante did come.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Dante was sitting on his bed throwing a ball at the wall and catching it, doing this repeatidly. He was wearing a black button up shirt, not buttoned up all the way and the cuffs rolled up just before his elbows. He wore gray skinny jeans that were not tight nor baggy on him, but just perfect, held on by a black and blue Volcum belt. His pants were ticked inti his shoes, his blue high-top converse being revealed. His white hair was a bit damp after just getting out of the shower; tonight he was going to go out with some friends. But, that's when his phone vibrated, distracting him as he threw the ball.

He looked down and shoved his hand in his pocket, but the ball came back and hit him right in the lip, making him flinch back. "Ah god dammit you mother f*****! Holy s***!" he cussed, holding his lip. He was throwing it with much strength without notice. He sat up straightly and ignored the throbbing pain from his lip, getting out his phone. His eyes slightly widened to see who it was from: Cyra. The text was about her answer, from when he confessed his love for her. At first, he didn't do anything, not even replying. Dante just put his phone away and stood up, no expression on his face. What if it was a no? Then going all the way to her dorm would just be a waste of time. But like his mother used to say, you never know. Dante walked out of his dorm, shaking with nervousness.

Dante came to the girls' dorm, pulling out his phone to see what number Cyra's was like she said from the text. He inhaled in deeply, then exhauled heavily, his hands slightly shaking. He walked casually to her dorm, seeing her door open. Normally, Dante would just walk in an act like nothing was wrong, even if the door was closed. But instead, he stood in the doorway and knocked on the door, crookid yet charmingly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:33 am

Cyra rose her head from the desk when she heard someone knock on the door. She saw Dante. He was casually clad as he usually was, but something made him seem more dressed up then she was used to. She herself was for once not wearing a skirt, but blue jeans and an old white t-shirt with a teddy bear on it. She had stopped growing some while ago, so she had a lot of old clothes she used when she was alone.

When she saw Dante smiling as usual she felt guilty. It became much more real when he was here. She needed to make a decision quickly.

"Hi. I'm glad you could come so quickly."
She said while standing up, with a reassuring smile on her face. Oh god, what would she do?
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:04 am

He didn't budge, he just leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms, one leg swooped over the other. A glare of seriousness flashed across his glazed eyes he stood there, his smile gone. "Alright, not to rush you or anything, but I need an answer. It's quite simple, actually. Either it's a "yes" or it's a "no". With either answer, we'll still be the friends we are now," he said, his voice sounding sophisticated as always when he was serious. He meant what he had said; friends no matter what happens. Anyways, time heals. So what could he do?
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:33 am

Cyra was startled by the sudden seriousness Dante had used. She hoped that he hadn't been hurt by the long wait. She looked down on the floor.

"I know it's supposed to be simple, but it's not. I've had boyfriends before, but they just ended up hurting me. I don't think I'm ready for that again." She could feel how what she said hinted towards a no. Was that the answer she should give? She stood quiet for a while. Ah, to hell with it!

She strode over to Dante, grabbed his chin and dragged it down so she could kiss him. She folded her arms around his neck. She had to stand on her toes to reach up to him. When she withdrew she looked him in the eyes.

"Please don't hurt me, because I want to be with you."
She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:12 am

He looked down by her answer, followed by a simple nod. He looked up, reassuring her with a fake smile. "I understand, Cyra. I understand..." he echoed. What happened next, was something he didn't see coming. She strode over to Dante, grabbed his chin and dragged it down so she could kiss him. She folded her arms around his neck. She had to stand on her toes to reach up to him. Buy didn't she just say that-- At first, he didn't do anything, not even kiss her back, but then he found himself wrapping his long arms around her fragile body and holding her safely, pulling her to him as he kissed her back with passion. When she withdrew, she left him longing for more. His heart pounded heavily within his muscular chest; she was close to him, making a lot of physical contact, and because of that he got some weird adrenaline rush out of nowhere, and it felt good. Then she spoke.  

"Please don't hurt me, because I want to be with you," she whispered. "I couldn't possibly ever hurt something so rare to me. Something I wish to cherish and hold dearest to, don't worry. I won't ever hurt you," he said seriously, his voice sealed with a promise. She felt so unrealistic in his arms, almost something that could shatter with simplicity. 
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:51 am

She had been terrified when at first Dante didn't kiss her back, but became delighted as he wrapped his arms around her. His speech was odd, but heartwarming. Did he write poetry? He'd be good at it, no doubt. She sighed and put her ear to his heart. It was beating just as fast as her was. No wait, maybe even faster? She enjoyed being this close to him, and she'd never want to move away.

"Sorry that I took so long..." She whispered, feeling outright guilt. What a horrible thing to do, she could only imagine the pain he went through.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:04 am

He stroked her hair with his hand, looking down at her. He pondered on what she said, and sighed. "Dont apologize... Remember what I said? I'll still be right here waiting... And here I am now, glad that I waited. Because now you are in my arms, and all mine?" he said softly, grinning. He placed his pointer finger under her chin and lifted her gentle face to his, Dante leaning down to press his lips to hers. "You know," he said as he kissed her, "In the beginning, I thought you liked Nixon..."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:27 am

She looked into his clear eyes as he lifted her chin and accepted his kiss with delight. He handled her gently, as if she was made of glass. She did look rather fragile, didn't she? I can't say it's all that bad, though, she thought to herself.

"To be honest, it was he who caught my interest first. A handsome guy helping me after i hit my head? Kind of a dream scenario." She smiled and put her hand on his cheek.

"But you were so nice to me, and I liked being with you more than with him. I can't say that I didn't enjoy being flirted with either." She blushed, realizing how stupid she sounded. She withdrew both of her arms. It was a huge strain on her back and neck to stand like that, she needed a quick break. Damn my height, she thought sourly. Dante was a whole head taller than her, now that's some height difference!
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:47 am

Dante saw that his height was a problem, causing her to be in slight pain. He sighed heavily and bent down, placing one arm under her knees and pushing her out forward, making her fall backwards. Swiftly and securly, he caught her by placing his other arm under her upper back and held her, walking to her bedroom. He kicked the door shut with his foot and placed her on her bed gently, looking around for somewhere to sit. "I'm uh, sorry for my height..." he stammered, blushing brightly in embarrassment. She was a whole lot smaller than him, by a lot. He sat at the end of her bed, not wanting to be so close in case she thought he was going to try to do anything to her--which he wasn't going to. Only when she was ready, and she brought it up herself.

He placed his hands behind him and leaned back, looking at her. Cyra looked just like a doll to him; small and fragile like a porcelain glass doll, everything about her was perfect down to every detail. Her short hair gave her a cute appearance, along with her round amber eyes that just made you want to smile and gaze in awe. The Teddy bear shirt sure did child-up her appearance. If they were to stand next to eachother, they'd look like two entirely different people. Dante, the trifling fool who had no purpose amongst this world, and then Cyra, the very attractive and brilliant girl with her attractive clutsiness. He chuckled lightly to himself, smiling. Opposites attract, right? But how could someone so worthless get a girl like Cyra? That, he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:58 am

Cyra wast startled as Dante, without any warning, put his arm around her knees, making her fall backwards. Adrenaline pumping through her she noticed that he had caught her with his other arm, now carrying her. He apologized for his height as he put her down on the bed. She blushed and smiled, with a slight hint of sadness.

"Don't. It's me who's abnormally short." She was quiet for a moment as he sat down on the bed, a little farther away than she'd anticipated. "It's not like we can help it, right? We'll just have to work something out." She added.

As he lay down on her bed she crossed her legs, placing her left elbow on her knee and resting her head in her hand. She looked closer at Dante. He wasn't what she usually fell for(that would be people like Nixon). He was more casual than gallant, appearancewise, but that gave her some kind of calm, secure feeling. She loved how his hair just slightly covered his eyes. His eyes. They were really captivating. It felt like she could stare into them forever, when she would look away if it were someone else. Suddenly he chuckled, ever so lightly. Curiosity sparked in Cyra.

"What's so funny?" She asked, adding a little irritation to her tone, just to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:32 pm

He glanced at her from under his hair, and smirked. Dante turned around and got up, only to Yale off his converse so he could get on her bed. He crawled closer to her and placed his hands on her hips, picking her up with no problem and placing her in his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. He held her small hand in his, his hand much bigger than hers. "It's just funny how someone so perfect like you fell for a trifling and pitiful fool like me. You would have been much better off with Nixon, because he has a good head on his shoulders. He had a good child hood, therefore turning out perfect. I on the other hand, grew up without a father, so I wasn't balanced. My mother tried hard, but not enough. It just makes me laugh how you fell for a worthless man like me," he whispered, chuckling as he played with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Cyra smiled as Dante put her in his lap and embraced her, playing with her hand in his much bigger one. She took her other hand and started playing with his hair. It was much softer than she thought it would be. She frowned her forehead when he called her perfect, but she let him finish.

"Did you call me perfect?" She asked, with a doubting look on her face. "I'm far from perfect. I'm small, I have orange-red hair, I'm not very smart." She paused for a small moment. "My... female bodyparts isn't fully developed..." She swallowed, took a deep breath and continued.

"Look, I've had a rough childhood too. I was..." She stopped, unable to continue. "I'm not perfect. And I don't want somebody perfect either. I want you." She said instead, trying to fill out the void.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:06 pm

"I don't like red heads, but with you, hell I don't know, just something about you that got my attention," Dante chuckled, referring to when she commented on her hair. If she didn't like it much, why didn't she just dye it? Either way, she'd still be just as beautiful no matter what. Dante started to laugh hysterically when she said that her female parts weren't fully developed. He quieted his warm laughter, smiling. "Indeed, I did label you perfect. In my eyes at least, Cyra," he said, moving his face and hiding it in her hair. It smelled good. He didn't want to ask about her childhood, afraid it might be very personal, noting from how she was unable to finish the sentence. "And all I want is you," he whispered, his cool breath touching her neck, along with a grin in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Cyra blushed heavily when Dante started laughing. She was sixteen, and it seemed that she had stopped growing, even those parts. She wasn't happy about it at all. But when Dante called her perfect once again and hid his face in her hair, it suddenly felt endurable for the first time. She started playing with one of the open buttons in his shirt, closing and opening it over and over. She wasn't used seeing him in shirts like this one. It looked really
good on him.

"Why are you so dressed up?" She asked, changing the subject. Even though she felt better talking about her past with him than anyone else, maybe part from Matt, she still needed time to get it all out. She didn't want to break down here and now. She didn't want the magic of the moment end.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm

He looked up at her and flicked his hair out of his eyes, watching her play with the button. He then yawned, and wrinkled his nose; it almost looked cute whenever he did that with his nose. "I was suppose to be going out with a couple of my friends from back home, but I have more important things to do," he said with a charming smile, placing his hand along her jaw--this time he didn't need to lean down because she sat on his lap-- and pressed his lips to hers. First, the bottom lip, then the top lip. He pulled away and fell back, hugging her closer to him so she fell back with him. "Plus, it's not fun going out anymore," he chuckled, his heart ebating quicker as she lay on his chest rfom when they fell back.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:39 pm

She watched as he yawned, in a rather cute way. Before she could say anything he kissed her and leaned back, dragging her with him.

"Oh, and won't you make them mad if you don't show up?" She teased. She didn't know how often he met with his friends, but she could guess what they did when they went out. She didn't care now though, she trusted that Dante wouldn't meet with other girls now. She put some weight on the already leaning Dante, causing him to fall backwards with her on top.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:00 pm

"Nah, Mikey and Tyler won't care. I actually never show, so it's nothing new to them," he said, shrugging. He played with her hair, and like how soft it felt; almost like the folds of velvet. "Your hair... Is really soft.." he murmured to himself, not meaning to say it out loud. He was so focused on how soft it was to even notice the look of interest in his face. All of a sudden, his face went blank, and he blinked three times very quickly. "Huh. I think my brain just broke," he muttered, the sound of his voice just making it sound even funnier.

Dante's voice
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Cyra smiled as he played with her hair. Then all of a sudden he bursted out "Your hair... Is really soft.."
She frowned and raised an eyebrow. Now that's something she wasn't used to hearing him say.

"Huh. I think my brain just broke,"
Cyra couldn't help but to break out in laughter as she sat on top of him. She bent forward and placed her mouth near his ear.

"Don't worry, no one will notice." She whispered and kissed him on the cheek with a giggle. She felt much more secure around him now, as if she could make mistakes and still be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:21 pm

She kissed him on the cheek, making himflush bright red, a smile appearing on his lips. All of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rolle dover without hurting her in anyway. He was sitting on his knees that were beside her thighs, and his hands held her wrists down as he was above her now, his ocean-blue eyes looking into her amber eyes. "Oh, but we don't know that," he looked side to side, searching the room as if there was someone there to notice. "It's clear," he said, turning back to her. "Except... we do have one suspect," he murmured as he pinned her wrists down on the bed, leanign closer to her. Her kissed her lips, but this time, he parted his lips and slipped his tongue lightly into her mouth. He wasn't sure how she felt about it, so he pulled back to make sure she was okay. "You alright? Did I go to far?" he said quickly, arching an eyebrow up.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Cyra smiled when Dante pulled back. He was really careful about not going to far, wasn't he? It was one of his cuter aspects, one she really liked. She rose one of her arms and dragged him back down to her, putting her own tounge into his mouth. She closed her eyes and submitted to him. She let him engulf her world. There was nothing else than him around her now. Her heart was beating faster than she could imagine. She put her hand on his neck and started playing with his hair. It was something about his hair that attracted her, she couldn't keep away from it. She still didn't understand what he saw in her, but it was now clear that he really liked her.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Seeing her smile madde his eyes widen. Well what just happened here? She was happy that he pulled back, wasn't she... He slightly frowned, but before he could even finish forming the frowm, she dragged him back down with her arms and put her tongue in his mouth. Blushing, he kissed her back, trying to be gentle with her. There were so many things he wanted to do right now, but he pushed those wantings away for now; at least this was a baby step. Making out. Her fingers felt nice as she played with his hair, and he kissed her more passionately. He didn't pull away, but with their lips still touching, he managed to mutter, "I'm taking it that you are A-Oh-kay," chuckling as he kissed her back. Everything about her made him feel warm and good about himself, everything about HER was lovely.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm

"No, I'm forcing myself to please you." She teased, showing her tounge to him during the brief pause she'd taken. She then resumed kissing him, increasingly intense. She pushed him over again, laying herself on top of him. If he'd lay down on her he'd probably crush her, and she wanted to be as close to him as possible. She started caressing his chest without thinking about it. It just felt natural. He really was muscular too. Her t-shirt had fallen up from all the tumbling, showing her bellybutton. She didn't have time to pull it down though, and she didn't really care either.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Dante smirked as he was pushed back; she must've thought that he'd crush her. Which would have been true. She was carressing his chest, and it felt nice in a way; each touch of her soft hand sent an electrical wave through him, making him a bit excited. His hand was on her hip when he felt her shirt slightly go up, so, if the shirt can go up, so can his sturdy hand. Dante's gentle hand rubbed her back, slipping passed her shirt and up higher, meeting her bra. He paused and hesitated greatly; he couldn't do this anymore. He pulled back gently and propped himself on his elbows, staring at her. "Cyra, I-I can't do this without wanting to have uhm... Yeah," he said, blushing. The urge to do it was strong and thick, especially that it was Cyra. "And I know you aren't quite there..." he muttered, looking away. "So, if you don't mind, can we stop? Because the urge of banging you, right now, is killing me," he said, scratching the back of his head and slightly chuckling. "I'm sorry." Unless you wanna, he wanted to say, but he wanted to wait until she was fully ready when that time comes. His honey brown hair was all messy in a sexy way, and his shirt was unbuttoned some more, revealing his muscular, tan chest.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Cyra had hesitated herself when she felt him getting closer to her bra. She sat down beside him and dragged her t-shirt down again. She blushed slightly.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm not... Ready." She said. She hadn't been in full control of herself recently, but now that sex had been brought up she couldn't help but to think of that time. She closed her eyes as she was near tears. She fought it with all her strenght, she must've been sending mixed signals my now, she didn't want to make it worse.

"Thanks for understanding. You're sweet." She said, placing a light kiss on his lips and accidentally left a tear on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Decision! *Private*   Big Decision! *Private* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Decision! *Private*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next