Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 am

Kan and John were by the entrance of the school... seemingly enjoying themselves, Kan and John were still buddies despite the incident with John's hair... and Kan had some bruises as usual... everyday was normal for them...

Kan sighed and looked around, no one was here, classes were in session, Kan and John decided to skip together for once... and while Kan looked around, someone came into the school grounds. Passing the school gates, he looked around... he seemed new...

"John, look at this guy, he seems like a new entree." Kan grinned, "Should we give him a welcoming present?"
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 am

John had learned to cope with his newly green hair. It wasn't so bad really, after all, he had green hair once before. The two of them were just hanging out near the front of school when Kan spotted some new kid walking onto campus for the first time.

"John, look at this guy, he seems like a new entree. Should we give him a welcoming present?"

"Poor kid. All alone in a brand new school. I agree Kan, I think we oughta make him feel 'welcome' here."

John yelled to the kid, "OI! New guy! Come 'ere!"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am

James wasn’t one to be late for anything and yet surprisingly he was late for his first day of school. He had gone of campus to get breakfast and by the time he got back class was already in session. As James walked through the front gates he could hear someone speaking, at first he thought nothing of it, that was until he noticed two kids leaning up against a wall. James looked around to see if they were calling someone else but he realized he was the only other one around. James approached the two with caution but he had a smile on his face “what’s up fellas?”
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Kan suddenly started circling James... observing him, "Nothing much buddy." Kan was grinning... it didn't seem like the friendly kind... he continued to circle him like it was nothing serious.

"I hope your having a nice day, because we are too... so, a new guy in this school huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

James followed Kan with his eyes, he wasn’t about to make a wrong move after all the odds were against him. “yeah I’m new. What about it?” James was getting a bit uneasy something wasn’t right “look I’m not looking for any trouble”
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

John too circled James, although from the opposite side, effectively flanking the kid. He let Kan take the lead and start things off, then the kid replied.

“Yeah I’m new. What about it? Look I’m not looking for any trouble”

"Oh don't worry kid, we ain't lookin' for trouble either. We just out ta have a little fun, yknow? What's wrong? Don't you like us, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

James remained still trying to think of a way out, he now had both kids circling him things weren’t looking to bright. James heard the second kid speak

--"Oh don't worry kid, we ain't lookin' for trouble either. We just out ta have a little fun, yknow? What's wrong? Don't you like us, kid?"

“ah so this your idea of fun? Id like you guys a lot more if you weren’t circling me” James wasn’t to worried, he was pretty quick and if he had to he would use his quickness to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Kan chuckled wholeheartedly, disguising his mischievousness... "So you don't want to be circled huh?" Kan suddenly walked closer to James, "Then how about this!" Kan pushed James into John, while John pushed him back... they started pushing James back and forth without hesitation, this was quick, so James must've been surprised...
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 pm

John joined Kan in pushing the kid back and forth. John and Kan could be real bastards some of the time, but being bastards was a damn fun way to spend their time.

"This more fun then kid? We ain't circlin' you no more, haha"

John then waited for Kan to push him back towards him and stuck his foot out to trip instead of pushing him back to Kan.

"Watch yer step kid!"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm

James was expecting something bad to happen but he didn’t expect to be pushed back and forth, instead turning his head to look at Kan he kept his attention on John. As James was pushed towards John for the final time he noticed John’s foot and instead of tripping James angled him self at John and body checked him instead since James was a football player he dipped his shoulder down as well when he body checked John.
James then looked at John “you enjoy your fall?” he said in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:37 pm

John wasn't expecting the body check and was knocked back. He stumbled and then fell on his ass. He sat there dumbfounded for a moment, trying to get a grasp on what just happened. Then the kid said, "Enjoy your fall?" and John quickly got ahold of himself.

He scrambled to his feet and yelled to Kan, "Let's teach this little twat a lesson, Kan! Let's show 'im how we deal with guys like him."

John swiftly returned to where the kid was standing and started throwing punches, most of them towards his face and upper body.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh, James made the biggest mistake of his life... knocking down the toughest kids in this school.

"He's gonna regret making enemies on the first day." Kan said, he shouldn't of done that to John, now he had to challenge two people... he was gonna get beat...

As John was keeping James company with a barrage of punches, Kan circled behind James and attempted to get him into a Full Nelson... James couldn't keep his eyes on both of them, either way, he was gonna get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:31 am

As James knocked John down he laughed a bit but the smile on his face faded as John got up and charged him. Waiting patiently for John to get closer, James ducked and moved to the left avoiding the barrage of punches from John and he now had a view of Kan as well.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 pm

This boy was fast, no matter... Kan was fast on his feet too when he wanted to be, it was time he brought back some of his boxing skills... Kan watched as James got away from them, now Kan and John was in front of him...

Kan decided to attack first, he had swifter hands then John, his fighting ability was in his hands, Kan charged forward and sent fast punches at James, his boxing helped his punching accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 am

James braced himself as Kan charged him. James may have been an inexperienced fighter but he knew when to cover up, bringing his hands up to defend his head, James left his body open and took most of the shots in the ribs.
James backed up a bit to give himself some space, keeping his guard up he threw a heavy punch at Kan’s head.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Kan was already on the offensive, he couldn't stop now! This man was way bigger then he was, but he wasn't scared of no giant... he was a giant in his own way, if this man wanted to fight, he'll give him a fight!

Kan knew that some shots landed, but not any big ones, just the ones that would bug him...

As James attempted to throw a punch at him, Kan moved forward and threw a huge overhand right, James' punch would most likely hit, but since Kan was on the inside, he could decrease the damage, although James had muscle, so it would sting... although his punch would give him something to think about if it landed too.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 pm

John looked around as Kan went at it with the kid. He needed to find something... After a moment of searching he found a tree branch that was thick enough, yet low enough for him to snap off. It would work perfectly. John snapped the branch off and ran back to the fight.

He swung the branch as hard as he could at the back of the kid's head. This would hurt him for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 am

Kenneth and Larry (security guard) came running around the corner following after Hairy (German shepherd) as he had picked up the sent of something or someone. They had realized that they had stumbled upon a fight, and a big one at that.
Hairy jumped at John from behind and knocked him down as Larry ran at Kan and Kenneth ran for James to break up the fight. Hey kids stop fighting!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 am

As James’ arm went forward he had no guard at all and Kan’s punch landed dead on James’ forehead. Just as James was stumbling back he felt something his him in the back of the head, he quickly went to his knees and noticed a small amount of blood dripping on the floor. James was in no way done yet, though his balance was off he got to his feet and just as he was ready to strike back, they were interrupted.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:25 pm

((Do I have a sign posted on me that says "Please Auto-Hit my character to the ground"? Shit))

Just after John shattered the tree branch on the back of James' skull he was attacked by some sort of security dog that came with the principal and a guard. John fell to the ground, and the dog was on top of him. "MOTHERFUCKER!" John yelled as he pushed the dog off of him.

The dog growled at John as he stood up. "Fucking mutt!" John yelled and kicked the dog. The dog whimpered and fell to the ground. "C'mon, Kan, let's get the fuck outta here." John said before taking off running. He didn't feel like dealing with the fucking principal right now. Or ever for that matter...
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

((Just so we don't forget the rules here.. This is just a warning because I've let some of the extra non censored cussing slip by a few times, just please don't forget, kay? Oh fcknsht some of the rules Thanks guys!))
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Kan knew that it would be a simultaneous hit, he received the punch with quite the force, Kan stumbled back with wobbly legs... it got him pretty good, as Kan looked up to see if James would take this to his advantage Kan saw that John stopped him in his tracks... he was kinda lucky, he didn't know if he could've went on if the kid took his 'Rocked' state into consideration.

After all what happened, John was attacked by a dog, and a security guard came... what? A security guard at school?

"C'mon, Kan, let's get the fuck outta here."

Kan didn't hesitate, he followed John, not before kicking the dog in the ribs to keep it down for good, and ran after John... John let him catch up and with that they ran as fast as they could, fleeing the scene.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am

James stood still watching Kan and John run off at the sign of security, he felt light headed which was due to the amount of blood he had lost from the gash in the back of his head “damn kids, I swear two on one. Cowards” James then ignored security and headed to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 am

Kenneth watched John and Kan run off as the security guard chased after them pulling out his stun gun Larry called out, Stop you kids! As he was too far to hit one of them.

Here James let me help you there, you’ve lost a lot of blood. Kenneth said as he reached around him to help him walk to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

((Don't worry Jace, I'm fully aware of that rule, and the punishment that comes with it if caught. I just choose to willfully disobey it. And why do you assume that James is the victim here Kenneth? You didn't see how the fight started. And how do you know his name? He's new...))

"Fuck you pig!" John yelled in response to the security guard's command to stop. He punctuated the comment by flipping the guard off while running around the corner and out of sight.

Once the two had made it two a safe place, specifically their hideout in the boiler room, John spoke to Kan.

"Fucking Kuykendal. We were jus' about to pummel that little shit. You hear what he called us? Fucking cowards. We can't let that shit slide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)   A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warm Welcome. (John, Nightmare then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next