Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]   ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:42 am

Cyra was wandering down the park without anything to do. It was really warm, so the fact that she had a short skirt and a blouse didn't help, she was sweating anyhow.
What a warm day. I need to take a break. She thought to herself and sat down on the ground. The ground rose beside the road like a wall. She closed her eyes and leaned back, slowly falling asleep.

She woke up by a loud gnarl. She sat up and saw a stray dog, that for some reason had decided to be mad at her. Not knowing what to do, Cyra froze. Tears was filling her eyes, but she didn't let them go. She was absolutely terrified of dogs.
"...Help..." She whispered, hoping anyone was near.
Back to top Go down
Devon Mitchell

Devon Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]   ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:22 am

After being locked in her dorm room all morning working on an art project, Devon decided she needed a break. She decided to go take a walk to clear her mind. On her way off campus, she grabbed a bagel and started walking in the direction of the park. When she finally reached the park she was sweating. She realized she still had the bagel in her hand and didn't want it anymore. She tucked it in her bag.

As she strolled around she thought she heard someone softly calling for help. She stopped in her tracks and looked around. She was about to keep walking when off to the side she noticed a girl cornered by a big dog. Devon ran over to try to help. She grabbed the bagel out of her bag and held it out to get the dogs attention. When the dog started walking towards her she threw the bagel as far as she could away from the girl and watched the dog run off. Devon crouched down next to the girl. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]   ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Cyra looked at the girl who had saved her. She was kinda cute, with long blond hair. The girl asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, I really hate dogs." She smiled at the girl while anxiously shifting her gaze between her and the dog. She took the girls hand in both of hers.

"I'm Cyra. Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Devon Mitchell

Devon Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]   ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Devon smiled at her. "I'm glad your ok. The dog should be ok now. I think he was hungry and looking for food. That's all." She shifted her glance at the dog who was still devouring the bagel. She hoped that was all he wanted.

"And I'm Devonny."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]   ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:30 am

Cyra was still not convinced about the dog. She wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. She just remembered something.

"Let's get away from it, just in case. You threw away your bagel, didn't you? I'll buy you a new one." Cyra said, eagerly grabbing Devonny's wrist and led her toward a café she knew lay right next to the park, while still keeping an anxious eye on the dog, who was now finished with the bagel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]   ~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ A warm day and a mad dog ~ [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Park-
Jump to: