Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Nurse's Offices

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Alex walks in with a bleeding lip, which is bleeding alot, along with blood on her white jacket, plus abit on her handbag too. Glances about the room. No one in.. Luck must be against me today.
Alexs thinks, while she flops down in a chair. Waiting for someone to come at look at her.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm

According to the school map, the nurse's office was here...

He stumbled in, a bloodied hand covering his nose, which didn't seem to stop its downpour. Well, he needed a tissue, right? Before even checking if anyone was in the room, he grabbed a tissue, used it to catch the streaming blood, and pinched his clean hand at the bridge of his nose in an attempt to stop the flow.

His chin had a rough-looking scrape on it, the knee of his right pant leg was torn, and he had another long but shallow scrape on his left forearm. It was quite obvious what happened; he had tripped, fell, and his chin slammed against the ground, not only causing dizziness but also making his nose bleed quite effectively, also sending blood to his mouth.

It wasn't until the tissue was quite red when he noticed that somebody else was in the room. He glanced at her; her outfit looked like a school uniform, so she was probably a student. What was she doing there, just sitting? Was that blood on her?

He would say something, but his mouth was full of a sharp metal taste, and he doubted that he could speak, not until his nose stopped bleeding.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Alex glances up at the person, then glances back to the as he sat down.
Seems to stare at the wall, while she talks. ''The nurse not in yet.'' She tastes blood in her mouth telling her lip is still bleeding.

Alex glances at the boy. 'That looks more then a simple nose bleed.' Sighs heavily and just pass the tissue box what is sitting next to her over in her out stretch right hand to him boy, offering them. ''Here..''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 pm

The nose-pinching was working; the blood was slowing down, and though it didn't stop completely, it was enough for "Matt" to let go. Seeing that the other girl offered him more tissues–the one he was using now was now a bright scarlet color–he took a few gratefully, tossing the used one in the nearest trash bin.

He spat out a mouthful of saliva and blood into another tissue, then threw that away as well.

"Thanks," he said, using a tissue to catch just the last of the blood from his nose, another to press against his chin, while looking at her. He wasn't wrong; she was bleeding as well, though for her it was from the lip. "Aren't you going to take care of that?" he asked, his voice weird from the thin blood in it. Her lip looked pretty nasty; there was blood on her clothes too.

As if he had a right to talk, though. His arm, chin, and knee were stinging, and probably bleeding too. Heck, he must've looked like a wreck like now.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 am

Walking into the nurse’s office to give her some health information about a new student Kenneth saw the two students, both bleeding. He looked around the room in hopes to see the nurse with no luck. Seeing the boy had scrapes and cuts along with the bloody nose he went to a cabinet and took out some gauze and bandages. He also took out some gloves and put them on.

"Sorry the nurse isn't in right now, I hope you two haven't been waiting here very long." he turned around putting the gloves on and picked up the bandages and sat them on a table next to the boy and moved over to the girl. “Ok, now what happened with your lip? How long has it been bleeding?” Kenneth asked the girl seeing that her bleeding wasn’t as bad as the boys and it should be quick to stop her bleeding first. “Also, what is your name?”
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:03 am

watchs him with her green eyes then glances at the clock then back to him. "Half an hour ago, I banged my head underneath the table by accident and bite my lip to hard and it bled..... My name is Alex. " talk while she taste blood in mouth but dosen't seem bothered by it. And she finally has both of her hand resting on her lap as she looks at the guy infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:11 pm

“Well, first let’s stop the bleeding. This may hurt a little but take two fingers and pinch the cut in your mouth for about thirty seconds and that should stop the bleeding, after it has stopped, I will give you a liquid band aid type thing here over it so it won’t hurt as much as it would.” Kenneth said to Alex before moving to the boy to see what he can do to help him.

“And you are?” he asked him as he looked at the boys bleeding wounds. “How did you fall? Did someone push you or trip you, or did you just trip over something? Let me get a wet wash rag for you.” He said as he went back to the cabinet and grabbed a wash rag and ran warm water over it. After wringing it out he brought it back to him. “Here clean your nose with this.”
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm

"Matt" carefully looked over the man who came in. Not the nurse, as he said. A male nurse would have scared him, really. The principal? Looked like it. If he remembered correctly (he always did) then the appearance of this man matched the picture he had seen of the principal when he entered the school. Kenneth, right?

"... I'm Matt.." He didn't answer the second question at first, a bit lost at what to say. Would anyone believe him if he said it was just an accident? The hilarious thing is that it was an accident; he didn't notice a huge crack that blended in very well with the sidewalk, conveniently got his toe stuck in it, and totally faceplanted into the ground. He shuffled his ankle a bit; it ached with dull pain he didn't notice before.

"I just tripped.." he mumbled, taking the rag. It was warm; he obediently mopped the stray blood the tissue wasn't able to wipe off his face, gingerly patting it over his still sore nose. After he was sure his nose stopped bleeding, he got a clean patch of the rag and gently rubbed it against his chin wound; it stung, but he knew it was better than allowing dirt and tissue remains stay in it.

It was too obvious that he was used to taking care of himself; he would have handled well alone, it just would have taken longer (and he would've lost more blood, but let's ignore that).

Last edited by Karatsu on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 am

Alex did as she told and pinched her bleeding cut for 30 seconds. While she dose that she looks at the wall infront of her again with her green eyes, but still listening to everything.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Kenneth grabbed the antibacterial ointment and cleaned Matt’s wounded knee put some on his gloved finger and gently rubbed the ointment over the knee. Directly after placing the ointment on, he wrapped it with one of the bandages; he then looked up at him. “Ok, that’s all I can do for your knee, how is your head doing?”
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

My head? It's dying and I wish for a pain reliever. "Matt" thought sarcastically, though nothing showed on his face. He got hurt, so he was cranky, even if he didn't show it through his actions or facial expression. The nosebleed had made him light-headed even though the wounds stung. Though he would've liked a pain reliever, he knew that he would be fine without it.

"It's fine," he replied, now dabbing his arm wound with the rag, which was now stained with a somewhat scary amount of blood. "Um.. May I have an ice pack, though? I think I twisted it."

Simply by twitching it he could it tell it wasn't serious; just get some ice on it, bound it in bandages, and have a good night's sleep and it'd e fine. I guess I'm lucky this time. he thought, frowning at his ankle.

He thought of the other person in the room. Did she really get that nasty split lip just from biting it? She must've bene surprised, though he never bit his lip when he bumped into something (and that happens a lot). Not only that, but she didn't even try to help it until the principal came in.

Well she did offer me tissues. he reckoned. She's normal, I guess. He wasn't the normal one here.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Alex takes her hand away from her lips and touches then with her non-bloody hand see if it was still bleeding or not. But as Kenneth said before, It stopped bleeding.

Alex gets up and walks to the skin and turns on the water and spits out the blood what was in her mouth for awhile. Cups her hand under the water and brings it to her lips and takes the water in her mouth and swirls it around in it, then splits it out in the sink, and grabs a tissues what are next to the tape and lips her mouth gently to reopen her cut.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 am

Kenneth walked back to one of the cabinets and opened it looking for some Tylenol or something to help any stinging pain Matt may feel for the rest of the day. He looked back at Matt and saw him dabbing his arm with the bloody rag. "Would you like a clean rag?" he asked Matt.

As he looked back toward the cabinet he saw Alex going to the sink, "how is your lip doing, has the bleeding stopped?" he asked curiously. as he reached for the Tylenol and a paper cup for water.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Moves away slightly allowing Kenneth to get to the tap, while she rinces the sink. ''Yer it's stopped bleeding.. Can't say much about the split lip, it'll fade in time I guess.'' After she done with the sink, she flips the dustbin lid along side the sink up and dumps the dried bloody and wet water tissues into the bin, then looks at Kenneth.

Last edited by Alex Homes on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

He didn't hear me... "Matt" thought sadly, though it didn't matter. He could just get an ice pack at his dorm.

"It's fine," he replied to the principals request, finally dropping the bloody rag. His injuries were small and stopped bleeding already; he lost most of his blood from his nose, not the scrapes.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Kenneth put the bottle of Tylenol back he opened and closed three more cabinets under the counter top, looking for a bag. He looked back up at the two students, "Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm not the best person to be helping you two and I'm not sure where everything is in here." He opened another cabinet, this time he found a liquid band aid is usually used on inner mouth sores, but can also be used for split lips and bit tongues.

He put one of them to the side and closed the cabinet to open another one. This one had extra boxes of Kleenex’s in it. He closed it and moved up to a smaller cabinet and inside he finally found the bags. He took one and went over to the mini-freezer to get the ice. After filling the bag with ice he brought it and the Tylenol to Matt. “Here is your ice pack, and this is for any stinging pain you may have, sorry I didn’t give you it sooner.” Kenneth walked back to the cabinet where he placed the liquid band aid and read the instructions before looking up at Alex. “Ok, this will help your lip stay closed for about four hours.” The band aid looked more like a cotton swab with a liquid in the stem of it.

Kenneth broke the back of the stem and as he did so the liquid fell into the cotton. “If you rub the cotton swab over the cut it should act as band aid and cover your wound.” Kenneth handed Alex the swab as he finished explaining it to her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 am

Takes the band aid "thanks" she then follows his instruction, winces due to dull pain in her lip. While she leans against the sink
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 am

Takes the band aid "thanks" she then follows his instruction, winces due to dull pain in her lip. While she leans against the sink
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

"It's fine," "Matt" simply replied, taking the ice. He knew that he should do something about the swelling before taking any type of pain reliever; he pressed the bag against his now elevated ankle, letting out a slow breath as the ice numbed the tender flesh.

He stayed in this position for a few minutes (you can imagine his expression being something like this: o^o; ) before finally removing the ice pack. He slowly headed to the sink (thankfully, he had a very small limp, and he made sure that he didn't get in the way of the other girl, Alex) with the Tylenol bottle. First he got a cup (there were some paper ones next to the sink) and rinsed his mouth, spitting out the slightly red water into the sink.

As soon as his mouth was clean from bloody nose, he filled the cup with water again and carefully shook two tablets out of the bottle. He took it with ease before putting the Tylenol bottle back on the counter it was located before and went back to where he was sitting before.

"Sorry for all the trouble," "Matt" apologized as he pressed the ice pack against his ankle again.

[[EDIT: I'm such a bad editor *facepalm*]]

Last edited by Karatsu on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Kenneth smiled as he watched Alex and Matt. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be any more help than I've been. I wander where the nurse is." Kenneth said as he looked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:49 am

Alex nods. "thanks anyway, don't how long were going to wait, so thanks" smiles at kenneth
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 am

Eh? Why was the principal apologizing to them? After all, didn't he just patch them up? The principal helped them while the nurse was doing who knows what somewhere in hell, correct?

"I-It's fine!" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering, but shame on him for not knowing how to talk without being awkward. Just then the other girl, Alex, apologized (for the both of them?) so he simply nodded. "Yeah, thanks."

You'd think that they got injured together or something... Eh? Is she smiling? He could barely tell with his bad vision, since she was at the sink, but her voice sure sounded like it.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 pm

"Do either of you need anything else while I'm here?" Kenneth asked Alex and Matt as he took the gloves off his hands and washed them. After drying his hands he straightened up the counter and threw away any leftover trash still lying around.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 am

"Matt" shook his head in reply; he didn't need anything, and if he did he'd find his own way to get it. Thanks to this I know know where a lot of crap in the nurse's office is. he figured. No, he wasn't being a sneaky bastard, but he found that making the best out of everything is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am

Alex shakes her head as in no. Then she walks over to her bag. Picks it up from the chair. "nah..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurse's Offices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse's Offices
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Offices :: Nurse's Office-
Jump to: