Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Nurse's Offices

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Nurse's Offices - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:18 am

"don't really know" Alex glance at the clock, while thinking how long she actually been in the office. She when gets up leaving her coat on the chair where she sat and belt. She makes her way over to the and opens the sink carbords and search through them trying to find any bleach.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 pm

"Huh...?" he said in a disappointed way, looking at the clock again. No use; he couldn't tell if the minute hand was pointing at 3 or 6. Hell, was that even where it was pointing?

He watched her silently as she rummaged through the sink cupboard. "What're you looking for?" he asked, lost.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:03 pm

She peeks over the small door. ''Bleach.'' Search through the it again. ''Why do you sound disappointed? We can leave any time we want.''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

"Bleach like the manga?" 'Matt' said out loud. Oops, that meant to be in a thought bubble. Jeez, I must be tired... he thought. Of course she was talking about the other kind of bleach! To whiten out the bloodstains?

"No, I just want to know how long we've been in here. That's all." he replied. Was it dinnertime? Time for a nap? He didn't know `cause his injuries totally messed up his mind schedule.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 pm

She laughs and shakes her head. ''No not the manga bleach. Chemical Clean product.-'' She looks over the small door to him. ''The blood that you lost is certainly showing through isn't it.''

Alex then spots the bleach bottle. And picks it up and tilts it hearing there some left. ''2 or hours so, give or take alittle.''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Eh? So she knew about Bleach (as in the manga)? Ah, but I heard that shonen manga is much more popular here than it is in Japan... he thought, remembering the huge bookshelf of graphic novels he once found in a bookstore. I see...

"Hehe, true," he replied sheepishly, chuckling a bit.

"Two hours..?! Isn't that quite a while?" It wasn't seriously that long, right?
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 pm

She closes the sinks doors. ''When again I was in here longer then you so less then 2 hours for sure.'' Alex Puts the plug in the sink and runs hot water. So it fills up the sink.

She then walks over to her coat and checks her pockets incase she left anything in them. The items she removed from her coat pockets was her Samsung D600 phone, when Her keys which had her car keys attached to them. small note pad and pen. Then Finally the last Item were a few coins.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm

"As if that makes a difference.." 'Matt' mumbled, but he stayed silent as he watched her. I wonder what in that~ he thought, referring to the small pile of items she had dug up from her coat pockets. He couldn't see a thing.

Is that a key ring? Then there's probably some keys with them as well. Does she have a car? She's lucky if she does. It's totally illegal if he gets a car. He let out a sigh at the thought. Driving must be fun.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 am

Sees him eyeing her keys. And her lip twitches upwards into a smile. ''I take it you don't drive.'' She says while puts the items more into the middle of the chair so none fall of it. She looks at her eyes and remembers who she got her car, a drunk mistake, but a good drunk mistake.

Alex Then takes her coat to the sink, turns off the water then grabs the sponge, drops it into the water then she rinse it to get most of the water out and starts to rub the sponge on to her jacket collar. The Red-brown dried Blood turns pink due to adding the water.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:10 pm

He let out a small "tch" at her comment. Was she able to infer his expression that easily?

"So what if I don't...?" he replied a bit boldly, though he knew that it was pretty shameful for him to not even begin to learn how to drive. He was seventeen (held back a grade when he moved to America) and was a junior. He should already know how to drive by now!

But it's illegal for him to~ He didn't want to tell anyone that, though. He wasn't going to tell anyone the fact that he's three quarters blind; they can find that out themselves.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm

''Hey! Don't need to get defensive.'' She speaks with her back to him at the sink.
She pours a bit of bleach on to her collar. Then shrubs it into her coat.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm

'Matt' flushed in embarrassment when Alex snapped at him, shuffling one of his feet uncomfortably. Okay, yeah, she made sense. He really needed to calm down a bit; it was true that he was calm, but not in the way he always was.

Time to get rid of his bad mood...

"Sorry..." he said in a clear voice, then asked, "What grade are you in?"

It struck him that she might be in a totally different grade; he had been making friends like tat recently.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Alex puts the lid on the bleach then, puts her jacket into the sink allowing it to soak and she turns around and leans against the sink.
''I'm a senior. What about your self?''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:11 pm

A senior? Wow, that meant that she was a year above him, though it also probably meant that she was the same age as him. Well, she does look older. he thought. She didn't exactly look young, but he wasn't able to tell that well thanks to his bad vision.

"I'm a junior," he said, not ready to admit that he got held back thanks to his emigration from Japan.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Alex rubs her small ponytail on the back of her head.
Then rolls her shoulders as she turns back to the skin. And picks up her jacket and starts to rinse it out. ''How long have you been in this school?''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:09 am

'Matt' knew that there had been a lot of new students in the school lately. He was no exception.

"Just started a week or so ago," he answered. Was she new as well? There were only a handful of students that went to this school beforehand.

"You?"

Jeez, their discussion had just turned into a Q&A.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 am

She dumps her jacket onto the sink and walks back over ti the chair picking up her items then sits down in chair while she shoves her keys and phone into her pockets while the other Items get put into her bag.
''Around about the same.''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Well, it was clear that THIS was about getting him nowhere. Besides, he's been here for two long. Nearly two hours, really? He had to do homework.

He got up slowly, testing out his week foot. Yeah, it was working fine; just a night's rest and it'd be fine afterward.

"I've been here too long, so I'm going to head out," he said. He really wanted to sleep now. "Alex, right? See you later."

He smiled and waved a good-bye, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

She flashes him a smile. ''Yeah, See you around.''
'better dry the jacket in my dorm' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:34 pm

'Matt' nodded to her before leaving.

[[Rp closed]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse's Offices
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Offices :: Nurse's Office-