Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Nurse's Offices

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenneth

Kenneth

Nurse's Offices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm

"Well I better be getting back to my office, I recommend you lay here and rest a little since you've both lost a good amount of blood. Alex, because you haven't lost a whole lot you don't have to stay very long, but Matt; well, I'm sure you understand why you should stay and lay down." Kenneth looked at them as he spoke before walking toward the door.

He turned around as he got to the door, "Have a good rest of the day you two." he said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks for not treating me like an idiot, principal~ 'Matt' thought, raising a hand up in a little wave with a smile. The loss of blood had resulted in a bad mood, though he always hides these with a fake smile.

Believe it or not, there's around five ways to make 'Matt' turn into mean mode. One of them is, of course: make him lose plenty of blood. It was a hell of a good thing he took a pain killer.

Following Kenneth's orders, he simply relaxed and leaned against the wall, sighing at the mess he had gotten himself into.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Alex puts her bag on her shoulder as she walks over to the window and leans the side of her head against the wall while she looks out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Kenneth nodded to Alex and Matt as he turned and walked out the door to do something else that could be of importance as his visit to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 pm

'Matt' closed his eyes, giving the impression that he was getting ready to doze off until the sound of footsteps faded into nothing. Excellent, no adult in the room. 'Matt' never liked to be around teachers. He opened his eyes again.

His glance slid to Alex, who was silent. What should be done/ He breathed in silently through his nose, his vocal cords itching to say something. The silence wasn't golden; it was awkward, and he knew that it was better to have an awkward conversation than an awkward silence.

"Did you really bite your lip like that..?" he finally asked, though he knew that there's no other way to get such a deep cut on your lip. "I've bitten mine plenty of times before, but not so hard that it'd split open, even if it was by accident."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Laughs lightly.''While accidently whacking my head on a wooden bench with a powerful forces..'' She flash a smile at him as she turns to him still leaning against the window frame. ''Besides I don't believe in your story about what happened, anyway.''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Ah, right, she did that. Didn't she tell the principal it was a table? 'Matt' thought, not giving it much concern. How could someone make such a mistake, though? If I remember correctly, though, I injure myself with mistakes like that all the freaking time.. Though I don't exactly bump my head on wooden benches.

He chuckled, ruffling his hair slightly with his hand in embarrassment. Yeah, his story wasn't that believable, was it? "It's true, though. I wouldn't have told the principal if someone beat me up, but I would tell the truth if I really did trip on a crack that could make the grand canyon."

He mouth twisted into something between a smirk and a grin. "The pressure from the fall made my nose start bleeding, and with the rest of the injuries it really did seem like I got myself into a scuffle, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Takes Her ipod out of her bag and cleans it off.
''So does that mean you actually fell or beaten?''

Watches him while she cleans her ipod, which has dirt and a bit of blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:48 pm

'Matt' watched her, though he couldn't see much thanks to his lame eye.

"Well, I couldn't have gotten in this state any other way, could I?" he replied, glancing at the shiny medicine that covered his arm scrape. It felt sticky; he didn't dare rest the scraped part of his arm against something not because of the pain, but because the stickiness would pick up some random crap and he'd have to wash it.

He put his attention back to Alex and smiled. "Nah, I wasn't beaten. I'm was dead serious when I said that I tripped. I must look like some sort of idiot clutz right now, right?"

'Matt' brushed at his clothes; while his black pants were torn at the leg, his white shirt was coated with dirt and a bit of blood. I can sew back the pants.. and hopefully I can save the shirt too. He frowned at the idea of buying another uniform; while they were cheap (especially his), it was still a burden.

Last edited by Karatsu on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Shakes her head in a no way. "starting a new fashion trend?" she raise an eyebrow as she sits back down on a chair near Matt, looking at his cloths "when again i'm just as bad" she looks at her stained white jacket.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm

"Pfff." 'Matt' let out air between his lips quickly at the mere suggestion, trying to hold back laughter. Start a new fashion trend? As if!

"True," he answered, glancing at her blood-stained clothes. Ah, she had to clean the area of skin under his chin, too. "Isn't that somewhat against the school rules? Besides, it'd be bad for people to see these scrapes."

He glanced down at his knee, though he could only see the torn black cloth.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Looks at his cloths. ''Easily to fix'' Looks back to him. ''Besides rules are just guidelines, doesn't stop some people showing of there 'assets' '' She rolls her green eyes.

Alex when places her left hand on her chin and feels dry blood. And opens her bag and takes out a baby-wipe and wipes the dry blood off her face, then glance to Matt seeing he's got some dried up blood too. ''Want some?''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:56 pm

"Not that easy," he answered with a sigh, referring to his shirt. He smiled at her comment on how others change their school uniforms, which was true, since he never saw two girls in this school wear the same uniform.

"True.. But I see that you changed your uniform as well," he pointed out. Maybe he should change his own; it didn't sound like a bad idea, but then again, what would he change it into?

He had wiped off most of the blood with the wet rag, but that didn't change the fact that he looked like he got mauled by something. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 am

''Ethier buy a new one or fix it up or-'' Alex smiles while she talks then she pause, as she thinks 'Design a new one.'. Then she nods slightly but agreeing with herself but didn't speak it out her thought.

Glances at her cloths. ''Yeah, I tend to do that a lot. After all I wanna be a designer.''

Alex leaves the baby wipes on the arm of the chair, just in case he need some more.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Or... He could guess what she was going to end it with, especially at her next statement.

He took a baby wipe, slowly wiping his face while avoiding the scrape on his chin. Unsuccessful; the fresh wound stung and the smell of the babywipe and the medicine mixed together, clouding the edges of his mind.

"A designer?" Wow, she seemed to have her mind set. People who knew what they would become when they grow up right away were lucky. "That's interesting. I assume you designed more than just your outfit, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 am

She Laughs ''I can see where this is going.. I didn't always want to be a fashion designer. When I was five, I had my heart set on becoming a build-'' Smiles while she shakes her head at memory.

''That died in 2 weeks after realizing my mother wouldn't let me''
As she speaks the word 'mother' like it's venom.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

A builder...? That didn't seem like a job she would do, though. But if she wanted to do it why not? Ah, but then again, parents always have some sort of control over their children, neh? he thought, absentmindedly wiping his neck with the now light pink baby wipe.

He frowned. "Did your mother have a particular reason, or did she simply not want to see her daughter as a builder?" Either made sense. A builder wouldn't be a job he'd want his own daughter to have (that is, if he ever gets one).
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 am

''She's... She's a control freak.'' Alex leans back in her chair.
''Besides I was a blonde little girl, who liked playing with lego for hours on end. Anyway... Things happened in my life. Lets just say I met an old grannie women who loved pulling my cheek a lot-'' Rubs her right side of her face with her hand thinking how many times it was pulled in the past. ''-and had a nack for knitting.'' Laughs softly.
Laughs a bit louder with a smile. ''My Role Model was 87 year old women.''
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Control freak... 'Matt' mentally snorted, thinking of the villain of the same name from Teen Titans. Talk about ADD, though! He quickly resumed listening to Alex.

Blond..? Ah, now that I think about it.. He had simply thought she had black hair and blond highlights, not the other way around.

Again, think straight! Jeez, did he have to slap himself or something?!

I'd love to grab some kid's cheeks and squeeze the living daylights out of them~~~

This was getting him nowhere.

"... And she started your love for designing, huh," he guessed, smiling softly. Role model, wow~
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:06 pm

"Actually she only taught me how to knit and saw, but she did buy me my first sawing machine." then she pause "i'm rammbleing aren't I? just tell me to shut up if you want to. Hows you feeling?" Alex tilted her head to her right while smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Sewing machine.. That basically means that she started it, ri– he thought mindlessly before being cut off by Alex's sudden statement.

"E-Eh?" Despite his bad (more like off-character) mood, he didn't find the conversation annoying at all. The pain-killers had done well in getting rid of any headaches the injuries might have induced on him along with the stinging pain. "I'm feeling fine now, thanks."

If he remembered, she didn't take a pain-killer herself. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:32 am

''Pain stopped a while ago, just have to get used to getting up in the mornings and greeted by a split lip.'' She says truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 pm

"You never had one before?" he asked. She seemed so calm about it before, so he assumed that she had been used to it. Hell, she didn't even try to fix it; though he himself was very used to scrapes and such, at least he tried to take care of them.

Ah, but split lips must be hard getting used to. he thought~
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:39 pm

''Yeah, I had split lip in the past. But that was ages ago. As people say. 'getting involde with the wrong crowd' That was a few years ago.'' She then thinks back into her past about a lot of houses parties and bad relationships, a small smirk tugs her lips.

Alex takes one of her baby wipes since she saw her hand was covered in dry blood and wipes it. Then uses the same baby wipe she tries to wipes the dried blood off her white jacket but seems to be failing. And Un-buckles her belt around her white jacket and slides it off revealing her black beater top. As she sighs and looks at the blood stained white jacket collar while it rests in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 pm

'Matt' raised an eyebrow at her comment, but you couldn't tell `cause his other eyebrow was hidden by hair. Getting in with the wrong crowd... he thought, watching her. She seemed to be pretty okay with it; in fact, she was smilrking. I wonder what made her get out of it.. he thought.

He almost got into the wrong crowd. A few thugs in his old high school noticed him because he was silent and offered him drugs. He smoked once; ah, that felt good, but the coughing was too bad and he knew how bad it was for you so he threw it away. Then, at a second visit, they got some alcohol in him...

Funny, out of all the things he remembers (and that's a lot) he doesn't really remember what happened after that, only that the thugs left him alone. After his hangover, which was a pain keeping secret from his dad, 'Matt' himself didn't want to get involved in that type of stuff again.

Eh, best not to ask about it. He continued to watch her, though his eye was slightly glazed in his thoughts. She was concerned about her clothes again, but if he said anything about that the conversation would restart all over again.

"Do you know how long we've been here?" he asked. The clock was across the room, so he couldn't see it. Damn, he should buy a watch sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Offices   Nurse's Offices - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse's Offices
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Offices :: Nurse's Office-
Jump to: