Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Singing Heals the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

A rhetorical question, so he simply nodded as he munched onto the pocky. Here he was able to conclude a few things:

- Though he wasn't nearly as open as Cecilla, they were very alike
- They both loved sweets
- They're pretty good at singing AND have a similar interest in music
- Their relationship was already something like 'prince and lady' or 'hero and sidekick'

This relationship would've been in a romantic path if it wasn't for this fact:

- Cecilla was probably MUCH younger than 'Matt'. He still didn't know.

He knew well this didn't get in the way of anything, but hell, he couldn't find himself liking younger girls. I'm happy if this remains platonic. It's nice to get a friend. he thought, shoving the topic out his mind. Why was he even thinking this?

"You don't like yellow ones?" he asked in wonder. More importantly, she didn't like lemons?! It's true that he doesn't like sour stuff, but he enjoyed lemon and lime sweets (though he didn't like lemonade). Lemon drops, soda, one time 'Matt' even got a whole lemon and ate it because there was nothing to eat. Strange for someone not to like lemons.

[[OOC: I'm not sure about Karatsu, but I certainly did this in real life XD]]

"I don't mind the yellow ones, so you can give them to me, though I have to say my favorite is probably the green ones," he answered, finishing his pocky stick.

"Eh? It's fine if the computer ran out of battery..." he said, finally sitting down among the piles of sweets. He gently pushed her hand away from the screen, though. "Don't touch the screen, though. It'll damage it."

I think I found myself a little sister.

Last edited by Karatsu on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am

"Nya... yellow one's aren't as nice as th-"

Suddenly freezing, Cecilla looked at Matt with a confused and upset expression; "H-his favourites are the green gummy bears nya?? That can't be... green gummy bears have always been my favourites... then red, and then clear..." she pondered to herself in momentary silence, "I wanna share them with Prince Matt, but they're so yummy! This dilemma was worse than 'Who's better? Spiderman or Optimus Prime?' Wait! N-no!! Prince Matt is my friend- I gotta share!"

She folded down the laptop and carefully put it back in her backpack. "I better charge it up when I get back to my dorm later nya..." She then turned back to Matt, "Prince Matt..." she said quietly as she gave him a whole handful of yellow gummy bears, with two green gummy bears within the small pile, "You can share the green gummy bears with me nya, because they're my favourites too! ...and because you have super speshie priveleges! Just pinky promise to not eat them all~ we gotta share our favourites, right?" she said as her initial frown became her normal, happy smile, "I like the red ones, and the clear ones too~" she exclaimed as she popped some in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 pm

"?" 'Matt' looked back at Cecilla with a confused expression when she suddenly looked upset. Eh? Did I say something? There's nothing wrong in telling her not to poke a computer screen... he thought, frowning.

"A-Ah, yeah...?" he stammered, a bit nervous as what she was going to say. This was the second time she got upset, but did she ever get angry? He hoped not.

Imagine his surprise when all he got was a pile of yellow sweets. Gummy.. bears? he thought as he picked a green one out of the yellow pile, staring at it. The corners of his lips twitched upward.

He couldn't help it; he cracked up. Cupping his hand so that no stray gummy bears would go flying, he laughed. He wasn't loud, and it sounded a bit between giggling and laughing, but he was still laughing.

Within ten seconds he calmed down, wiping a stray tear from his visible eye with his almost-free hand. "S-Sorry, but to think you were upset over some gummy bears..." he apologized, chuckling. "You don't have to make such a big deal about it! I'm fine if you take the green ones, really."

He smiled a kind smile. "Thank you for being considerate, though." He tossed the green gummy bear into his mouth, chewing it and swallowing. "I'm not a big fan of the clear ones, actually, but they're all good."
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm

All Cecilla could do was sit in confusion as she watched Matt laugh, "Don't get mad, Ceci... Maybe... maybe... he didn't mean it... You don't want to hurt him, you only just met him and he's uber sweet..." her left eye twitched slightly after he'd calmed down. Her smiles were short-lived. "Laughing isn't nice nya..." Cecilla thought to herself as she remembered middle school when other students would bully her and make fun of her.

"Nya...? But..." she sniffled sadly, "I was only upset because I really wanted to share the sweets with you, Prince Matt. I just like green gummy bears so much... and... and..." she paused, quickly eating a red gummy bear, "and you're really nice to me... so I didn't wanna make you hate me! Bwuuuuuh... and don't even think that I'm gonna cry! Because I won't... you don't see Optimus Prime crying! Or Megatron... or Tony Stark, or Bruce Wayne..." she mumbled as she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them in a sulking manner, trying to hide her face.

"Y-you're welcomies nya..." she said without looking up, and held another green gummy bear out to him.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Maaaybe laughing wasn't such a good idea. He didn't expect her to be upset over it. After all, Takashi cracked up all the time over 'Matt's' actions in elementary school. Ah, then again, I usually got pissed at him and would end up elbowing him in the stomach. he thought. Okay, so laughing wasn't a good idea, but he couldn't help it!

He silently sighed. This wasn't helping. Cecilla was only more upset now. Not only that, but she offered him another green gummy bear. You know, as long as their gummy bears they're okay..

"I.. I didn't even think you were going to cry," he answered truthfully, reaching out and cautiously touching her arm with his fingertips. "I'm not going to hate you if you don't give me green gummy bears," 'Matt' said. It's true; he really wasn't that picky about sweets. "You can be a jerk to me and I won't hate you. Really."

True again. After a being bullied like crazy 'Matt' had learned that hating them would only make them torture you more, so he simply didn't hate them. He didn't like them, obviously, but he kept that hate away.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

"I'm not crying!" Cecilla whined with her head still buried in her knees. Of couse she was crying though, but she couldn't have Matt see her crying again... He would think that she was an uber cry-baby, and then... then she would lose an already dear friend.

She sighed, rubbed her eyes and then looked up at Matt. Her cheeks were shiny from the tears that she was trying to hide, "But green gummy bears are your favourites! And when people have their favourites, that makes them happy, doesn't it? I want you to be happy, Prince Matt..." she said softly. At this point, Cecilla was worried that she was just getting on Matt's nerves. She wanted to be friends with Matt more than anything right now.

"Prince Matt... I would never be a jerk to you! And if I am, you can sock me; right here!" she exclaimed as she pointed to her cheek, which was still shiny, "just think... 'Batman' nya..." she looked down, and shuffled forwards, towards Matt. Looking up at him, she then took his left hand, almost forcefully made it into a fist, and lightly hit it against her cheek;

"See? Sock nya~" she tried to smile as she kept hold of his wrist, tapping it against her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:45 pm

[[I got hit with writer's block @_@]]

Reaaally, why is she so upset..? 'Matt' thought, bemused. He couldn't see the tears-it just looked like her cheeks were just a bit extra shiny-but he could tell that she was down in the dumps.

No, seriously, I'd be happy even if the sweets are root-beer flavored, and I hate root beer. he thought, glancing away. He knew too well that this was not the time to actually say that, and it sounded pretty mean.

"Eh?" he finally stuttered when she said that he could sock her. W-What? And what'd that have to do with Batman? Dark Knight perhaps?! "I'd never–"

Ooouch, that hurts. he thought as she took his hand and bent his fingers into a fist. Dooon't tell me you're going to– His knuckles lightly tapped her cheek; it was wet.

"...." He sighed and ruffled his copper hair with his free hand (he placed the gummy bears on the pocky box), looking at Cecilla with a slightly confused, almost annoyed expression. That's bad; he changed his expression into a smile, though there was really nothing to be smiling about.

"Alright, then," he agreed, though he could never see him punching Cecilla in the face. What a weird mental image. "But in return, don't make such a big fuss about what I want, alright? You offering me any kind of sweet is enough to make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:11 am

[[Freaky. As soon as I started writing this out, Meltdown came up on the shuffle o.o;;;]]

Cecilla shuffled even closer to Matt, and rested her right index finger on his nose. At this point, her eyes had gone squinty, and were glaring at him, "You got yourself a deal, Mister..." she said in a low, annoyed voice, trying to sound like a mafia don (however, failing) as she handed him a red gummy bear with her left hand. A smile was appearing on her face as it refused to frown, "and I'm glad that you'll be happy..." her serious voice disappeared. "Then again, he wouldn't be able to punch me, and even if he managed to hit me, I doubt it would hurt... Heh, I'm too tough! Thankies, Mr. Black belt."

"Prince Maaaatt..." Cecilla said as she stretched out her arms, almost laughing at the thought of someone actually hitting her, "hug pretty please?" she asked. Matt was thin, but not so thin that she would get a papercut from hugging him, and just thin enough that she would be able to hug him properly. He was like Little Bear's porridge; just right. For some reason, the image of Matt in a bear suit popped into her head, "Kawaii nya..."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 pm

[[PFFF You know that happened to me before, only when we were really roleplaying them singing Meltdown XD]]

He confusedly accepted the gummy bear, looking at her finger; sadly, though, he didn't give the impression of being cross-eyed thanks to the fact that one of his eyes was covered by a sheet of hair. I don't get this girl. he thought.

"Hug?" he repeated, bemused. Hug someone that he had only met today? Was he really that open? Um.. "Okay.."

He opened up his own arms, looking at Cecilla with a somewhat shy expression, his lips barely twitching up into a smile; basically, he was silently saying that there was no way that he could start the hug `cause it was too awkward for him, so you go do it.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:57 pm

[[Wierdness O______O This is wiiiiiiierd...Curse you, shuffle of doom!]]

"Oui, hug nya!" she said happily, "hugs are good for you, right?".

"Nyaaa... lookies like he's not used to hugs... Ceci shall change this!" Cecilla thought to herself in a dramtic way, "I suppose he is a lonely prince... so sad. But not for long!". For some reason, Cecilla had the urge to pull him into a German suplex; it had been ages since she had been in a fight with anyone, maybe she just needed some exercise. At least she was in the fighting spirit if a baddie came along to steal sweets!

Cecilla shuffled up to Matt even closer than before and put her arms around his neck, resting her head on his right shoulder, "see? Hugging is good, nya!" she said quietly, closing her eyes, "nyaaaaa... I'm sleepy, I might just go to sleep here if you don't mind; it's comfy~". She really did feel sleepy, maybe it was all the sweets she had eaten, or the late nights she had been having. Whatever is was, she sure was comfortable!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Heat slowly went up his face, starting from his neck, when Cecilla hugged him uber close; he held his arms ajar for a moment, a bit lost, before gently (and awkwardly) hugging her back.

Sleep here?! he thought. Well.. Er.. That wouldn't be bad... Right? "U-Um... N-No, I wouldn't mind..." he stammered in reply, wondering how the hell Cecilla was so open with an almost-stranger. Could it be that they were so close after only meeting each other after a day..?

I don't feel sleepy at all though. Does that mean I have to wait until she wakes up? he thought. Oh well, if that came then he could just bask in his sea of thoughts for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 am

"Kyuu... Okies then, wake me up when... it's time to wake me up!" Cecilla yawned. It was really really really comfy there. She was slowly dropping off to sleep, thinking of ice cream... "One ice cream, two ice creams, three ice creams..."

A guitar solo remix of 'U.N Owen was her?' suddenly played loudly from Cecilla's belt. She knew it was her phone and whilst still clinging to Matt. Confused, she pulled her phone from her ribbon belt and answered it worriedly. She knew who was phoning her. That ringtone could only signify one person: Deadaim27. The legendary Deadaim27.

"M-moshi-moshi?" She asked, as a deep, evil sounding voice replied; "Just listen out for 'Second Heartbeat'. Follow it. You'll find something...interesting." Deadaim27 hung up straight after, and Cecilla just dropped her phone behind Karatsu.

"Well... that was random... Very random..." she sighed; why on earth was Deadaim calling her?? She grumbled as she picked her phone up and put it in her belt. "Karatsu... we have a mystery nya!" she hugged him tighter and then put her head back on his shoulder, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 pm

'Matt's' eye had already glazed over as he went into thinking mode.

Aah, what a day. I just begin to sing to myself and somehow this girl here arrives.. But it's not bad, right? A lot of things happened today. I made a new friend and learned that I'm actually very good at singing.

Maybe I can pursue a singing career.. Though I do want to be something like a writer, it might not be that great, since my English grammar isn't that good. Singing doesn't take years to learn either...

Maybe I–

He was snapped out of his train of thought as music suddenly made its way into his ears; he nearly flinched, but the weight and warmth of Cecilla made him refrain from the sudden motion.

He watched in slight confusion as Cecilla drowsily took out her phone, replying to it with a formal Japanese greeting. .. S.. Silver Heartbeat? What? he thought, trying to hear what the other person on the line was saying. His voice was deep and its was fuzzy, so...

"Um.. Who was that?" 'Matt' asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 am

"Second Heartbeat is by Avenged Sevenfold nya... Deadaim sure loves them. Maybe there's going to be something on tv about them? I better catch him on live later; see if I can get an explanation outta him..." Cecilla thought to herself, "Maybe there's a 'guitar hero avenged sevenfold' version coming out...?"

Cecilla giggled when she heard Matt's question; "That, was Deadaim27~! I don't know what his real name is though... He's a guy I know from xbox live~ He's quite a legend nya~! I could never even hope to be as good as he is at videogames nya... We've never met either... We have each others' phone numbers for the eventuality that there's an event on live, or if we're arranging to go on a game together. I know a lot of his friends, too..." she explained sleepily and then put her head back on Matt's shoulder, "The only thing I know about real life Deadaim... is that..." she said as she yawned, "...is that he's amazing at guitar... I think Second Heartbeat is one of his favourite songs... it's by Avenged Sevenfold... have you heard of them?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:18 pm

[[OOC: I have an idea on who this is .w.]]

Isn't meeting people online dangerous...? 'Matt' though, but he had to snap that idea out of his head right away. Naah, he met people online all the time. However, he never went as far as telling them his cell phone number so that they could meet online. But we're in a private school now. Isn't it against the school rules to do that..?

Well, he didn't need to go and get involved with this, unless she wanted him to.

"Nh-nh," 'Matt' answered, shaking his head in the 'no' sign in reply to her question.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 pm

[[OOC: Do you...? :3 ]]

"Oh... Avenged Sevenfold are a metal band~ Deadaim loves them... but I don't nya. Then again... I haven't heard much of their music. He says they're good, so maybe I should listen to them sometime... Oh well nya! More hugs~" Cecilla yawned, hugging Matt again like a giant teddy bear, "Comfy comfy comfy nya~" she yawned again; she shouldn't have eaten so many sweets.

With her head still on Matt's shoulder, Cecilla looked up at the sky, thinking about the phone call from Deadaim; "Maybe it has a hidden meaning... Ugh. Curse Deadaim and his annoying, cocky mysteriousness...! It's probably just a trick... oui... just a trick nya... I'll work it out eventually, I usually foil his plots; I can always tell when he's a spy and Bee is hiding as a sniper..." she sighed, shivering slightly. The sky was clouding up with grey clouds and it was getting colder, "Prince Matt, those clouds look unhappy... I hope they cheer up nya, because they're making me more sleepy."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

[[OOC: *saw your DA* YEP]]

Karatsu had little interest in music (unless it was sung by robots and Nico Nico Douga singers), so his interest in English music was very, very low. Basically, he had little to no idea what Cecilla was talking about, so he instantly felt relief when she took her mind off of it and hugged him instead. Very sleepy, isn't she... Damn, he was getting sleepy too.

L-l-l-l-l-love and joy, kaete yuki
aishita wo kaeteku
kokoro ni niji wo tsukuru kisetsu ni
LOVE & JOY mayowaazu ni
oikaketai no wa
dareka ga tsukuru "ima" ja nai ka––--

Well his thought train on a song got interrupted. Looking up at the clouds, he realized that indeed it was getting colder. Ah, he should have noticed, especially because he had short sleeves. "Are you cold?" he asked, noting that she had shivered before. How long had they've been out? It was probably time for them to get back in, especially if it was going to rain or snow. Ah~ I didn't check the weather recently.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:19 pm

[[OOC: Bwahahaha!]]

The clouds were making the world duller and duller... it was a shame because Cecilla was actually starting to enjoy sitting outdoors for a while. It was calm and relaxing. Different to being indoors all day, different to all the weather she couldn't feel on videogames. Cecilla was suddenly reminded of Winnie the Pooh when she saw the sky; "Tut tut, it looks like rain... tut tut, it looks like rain nya..." she thought to herself, "I just hope it doesn't flood like in Hard Rain... maybe it'll just be Drizzly Rain... like the COOL&CREATE song... maybe it won't rain... maybe the clouds will cry elsewhere..."

"Nya... I'm not cold, I'm tough nya... No coldyness can get to me... I don't think... bwuuuh..." she shivered again and clung to Matt; it was getting colder, even if Cecilla refused to admit it. It seemed that due to Cecilla spending the majority of her time indoors, in the warm and not outside, she wasn't really used to the cold, "curse the coldyness and it's mocking of me nya... if I was used to the cold then I'd win..."

Cecilla yawned, and her eyelids were feeling heavy, she sighed and shivered again, "Do you think the clouds will cry soon?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:56 pm

'Matt' continued to look at the sky; to him, the clouds just made a huge, dull white canvas. He couldn't tell the shadows apart for his life. I wonder if they're thick.. he thought. Not like he would ask Cecilla, though; he would rather be stuck in the rain than giving hints that he was three quarters blind.

"Hey, it's not good if you get a cold, you know," 'Matt' said, though he, too, had to suppress a shiver. He faced cold weather in Japan all the time, but the very nice weather of California had weakened his body when it came to cold weather. Their bodies were warm, yes, but that'd quickly stop if it started to rain.

At her question he squinted at the sky, but he still couldn't make out anything. A chilly breeze swept in, bringing the barely noticeable taste of rain with it. "... Probably."
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 am

"Eheh... I-I'm sure I won't catch a cold. Fresh air is better... right?" Cecilla insisted, "a-and you know what they say: 'Idiots can't catch colds'!! Therefore, I am immune nya!" she said triumphantly. She was sure it was true, because she never got a cold, at least, she could never recall catching one. "You're the one who should watch out, because you're probbie clever nya..." she told Matt.

Cecilla shivered when a chilling wind blew past and growled at the sky, "nyaaaa... kinda smells like that rainy smell... kinda nice..." she said, smelling the damp air. For some reason, Cecilla loved it when it rained; no one else liked it particularly, so people never seemed to be out in the rain. The only problem was the dark skies and clouds made her sleepy... and the fact that she found it impossible to eat in the rain... "I wonder if Prince Matt likes the rain..." she pondered, and she felt something hit her nose. It was only a tiny spot, but she was sure it was a drop of rain.

"...I think I felt tears, Prince Matt" she said as she poked his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:46 am

Oi, you're stuttering, you know, 'Matt' thought, though he didn't say it out loud; he was pretty damn sure that Cecilla was quite aware of it. "Even so.."

Nah, he got colds all the time, it's just that he knew what to do when he got them. He had been sick a lot as a child, though, so he has a stronger immune system than people who never caught a cold in their life.

Another breeze swept by; he lifted his head to it, allowing it to ruffle his hair.. Ah. He lowered it again, shaking his head roughly to bring his bangs back in front of his face. It'd be bad to reveal his eye.

"Eh? He looked up at the sky again, feeling the tiniest drop hit his face. "You're right.."

They should be going in. "It'd bad enough being out in the cold. We should head inside."
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 am

Cecilla pushed herself up and stood still in front of Matt looking up at the cloudy sky as 'tears' fell from the clouds quicker and quicker; "You want to head inside nya?? Don't you like the rain?" she asked as she looked down at Matt and smiled, "back in England there was lotsa rain! People used to run away from it like it was bad. But it always had my window open to I could hear it! Sometimes when I couldn't see anyone out, I would go and sit in it for a while."

She looked up again as the rain got heavier and giggled. Even though it was so cold that Cecilla wouldn't quit shivering, she dodged about trying to catch the rain in her mouth. It was cool and refreshing.

"I'm singing in the rain~ Just singing in the rain!
What a glorious feelin'~ I'm happy again!
I'm laughing at clouds, so dark up above.
The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love~
Let the stormy clouds chase everyone from the place.
Come on with the rain I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane with a happy refrain
Just singin', singin' in the rain
", Cecilla quietly sang along with the rain, still shivering but smiling at Matt. "I wish I had my rain boots... then I could go puddle jumping..."

Last edited by Cecilla Izayoi on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

'Matt' shivered at the sudden rush of cold air as Cecilla got up, but didn't complain and cupped his hands, feeling cold drops slide to the center of his palms to form a small puddle.

"The rain isn't that bad..." he said slowly. It was raining on the day of the car crash... He smiled, though. "It's just that I'm not too used to it. In California it rained very little, and when it did there was either so little that you couldn't feel anything or so much that you would get bruises from standing outside."

Ouch, he didn't want to relive those memories. "I like it the best right before it rains."

He smiled and watched her as she danced in the rain, singing at the same time, feeling himself slowly beind drenched by the rain. The rain was running its icy fingers down his back, giving his goosebumps.

"You really like the rain, huh.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 pm

"Bruises... like the horizontal rain that you get in the Scottish highlands... a beautiful place... but the rain isn't the bestest..." Cecilla recalled a holiday she had years ago when it wouldn't stop raining. The rain just wouldn't stop, "But if you're not used to it, it's probbie uncomfortable. I'll help you get used to it~!" she smiled as she took the ties out of her hair and shook it like a dog would.

"Before it rains~ It's full of suspence and you just don't know if the rain will be heavy or not!" she giggled, still jumping around as the rain continued to drench her and Matt, "Of course I like the rain!! It's peaceful because not many people like it at all! I can go out and be happy and not worry about bumping into anyone I don't want to!" she shouted to Matt through the rain.

"Hwaaaa! Now it's really coming down!! Isn't it fun, Prince Matt?! Sure is cold, though! Kero! Kero! Kero!" she shouted again, laughing and jumping over to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 pm

[size=10]"Scottish highlands...?" 'Matt' replied in wonder. The only country he'd been in besides America was, of course, Japan. Gah, his hair was getting wetter by the second. His hair was probably dark right now, and in sharp edges, too---

Fuuu... He quickly patted down the hair in front of the right side of his face. If Cecilla asked he'd just say he didn't like it when it was out of place, which is true. At the same time he watched her jump around. I thought she said that the rain makes her sleepy.

"I see.." he said, standing up and shaking bits of water from his sleeves. He had tucked his ipod into his pants pocket, but he heavily doubted that it would keep dry. Ah, well, that's why he had a case. He also took off his headphones, wondering what to do with them. Wasn't her laptop going to get wet as well?

"What are you, a frog?" he asked, smiling in amusement at her enthusiasm. Kero, kero, kero~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing Heals the Heart
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next