Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Singing Heals the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:32 pm

"Gotta make the most of the rain~ gotta make the most of the rain kero~~ So what if I get wet? I gotta make the most of nobody but Matt being around! Nothing shall get in the way~! My hair and clothes may be soaked, my legs may be tired, my eyes may be feeling heavy and sore! But I gotta keep going! I'll be so in shape by the end of this I won't have to exercise for months! Months nya!!" thoughts buzzed around in her small, ever tiring brain as she ran around Matt and did the occaisional jump, "fwooo... I'm gonna sleep well tonight..."

The ground was becoming wetter and wetter, therefore more slippery and muddy. When Cecilla heard Matt's question, she turned her head, still running, "Yes! I am a froggy, kero! Froggies like the rain, too! Wheeee~! You should be a froggy, too! Make the most of the rain!" she shouted as she tried to almost skate across the ground. She was getting colder and out of breath but still kept going, "who knows when there'll be a chance to do this again...?" she shivered as she skated onwards.

"Hey, Prince Matt!! Watch this nya!" Cecilla shouted to Matt as she tried to skate in a circle around him. It was going really well, "let's see if I can..." she tried to spin around whilst doing so, but lost balance just as she reached a half-turn, slipping over into the mud.

"Bwuuuuuh" That was all she could say. Not only had she slipped, but her clean uniform had gotten muddy. She was slightly stunned at her failure to complete the trick. "...O-oopsie?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 pm

She's seriously going to get a cold this way... Well, we both are... Shouldn't I be doing something right now? 'Matt' thought, sniffing and wiping his nose with his finger, which did very little thanks to the rain. His skin was getting numb, but he watched, at wonder with her enthusiasm.

Where in the world was she getting this energy? From the sweets she ate before or the rain? Something else? He couldn't think of an answer. I don't think I want to become a frog.... he thought in answer, watching the blur of pink, red, and white, now dull from the cloudy sky, flash around him.

He watched her 'skate' in a circle, a bit impressed, but then.. "Oi, I don't think you should do a tu--.. urn..."

Too late, she had already fallen and skidded into the mud. He ran over to her, water streaming down his hair, and crouched down. "You okay, Lady Cecilla?"
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:51 am

Still stunned by what had happened, Cecilla held out her hands to the rain to let it wash the mud off her hands and then checked her backpack to make sure it didn't have mud on it; it was ok. Her lunchbox was a little muddy, but that could easily be cleaned. The rain showed no signs of letting up any time soon...

"I-I'm okies, Prince Matt! A little... mebbe a lot muddy, pretty cold, soakified... and my butt kinda hurts..." she said, looking up at Matt, "but I'm fine! I'm tough, remember?! Tough cookie!" she smiled, "I wanna try it again, but something tells me I shouldn't... I don't wanna risk ruining my uniform... after all... th-this is my only uniform set..." she suddenly realised, "oh well! I'll just somehow get this one fixed and make sure I make a spare soon!"

"Mebbe you were right about heading indoors nya..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 pm

'Matt' sighed in the rain, shaking his head a bit. If the teachers even saw what they were doing they would be scolded like crazy. "Hopefully we can clean your uniform... But yeah, in the meantime, let's get going." It was good that Cecilla finally realized that being out in the rain for this long, especially a rain this hard, was a bad idea.

He stood held out his hand for her, wondering if he had to end up carrying her. Yeah, she was a "tough cookie", but even a tough cookie crumbles.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Cecilla watched Matt hold his hand out to her, "nnn... I'm sure I can get up okies..." she thought, and took his hand reluctantly. She had such a sense of pride, like a warrior (as she liked to compare it to); she didn't always enjoy being helped. However, she did appreciate it- Matt was being so kind to her after all.

She sighed as she pulled herself up and then smiled at Matt, "Thankies lots Prince Matt... Sorry I was being silly. Now you're probbie going to catch a cold 'cause of it... nya..." she said with a sorry expression on her face. Looking down, she then ran her foot across the ground in front of her, "The ground is pretty slippy now. Slippy and muddy. And rainy..." she said in her head, "Where would be the best place to go clean up nya?" she asked Matt.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm

At her hesitation on using his hand as support, he realized that he didn't need to carry her. She wouldn't let me even if she had a twisted ankle. What a tough one.

He smiled at her. "Don't worry, I have a surprisingly strong immune system," he assured her, getting rid of the impulse to shiver. That would do nothing now.

At her question he looked up while thinking, allowing the rain to splatter at his face, blurring his vision more than ever. "I guess my dorm's the closest," he said, looking down. The female dorm was farther, and they needed to get inside as fast as possible. And if we try to go anywhere else we'd be scolded by the teachers. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 am

"Yay! You're tough, Prince Matt~" Cecilla smiled back at Matt and let go of his hand after quickly swinging it happily, "We're both tough!". She looked around at the rain splattering on the ground and watched the growing puddles, "If I get more messy, it would probbie make Prince Matt angry... I don't wanna make him not like me..."

Hearing Matt's answer to her question, she leaned forward to try and see the dorm buildings through the rain, "Y-you don't mind an outsider e-entering the Matt lair?" she asked excitedly as she looked up at him and shivered again, "I-I pinky promise I'll be careful with your carpets..." she said as she pointed to her muddy shoes and legs which were getting more and more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm

His lair....? It's not like other people haven't entered it already... he thought, then realizing that she meant about the mud on her. He then looked down at his own feet; ah, useless, he couldn't see anything, but he was pretty sure there was mud on him as well.

"It's fine, as long as we get you clean. It'd be fine as long as we take off our shoes before entering."

With that he nodded to Cecilla and began walking to the male dormitories, which were straight ahead. Good memory was good for times like this. He walked slowly, since no one, especially him, could see that well in this rain, and he didn't want to lose Cecilla.

----- Chat End? O_O Continue to Room 45! -----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing Heals the Heart   Singing Heals the Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing Heals the Heart
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4