Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Ice Skating Ring [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Ice Skating Ring [open] Empty
PostSubject: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Ice Skating Ring.

Alex walks on to the ice with ice-skates on and gently pushes herself off and skates slowly around the ring dodging a few people on the way around.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:34 pm

While Alex skates around on the ring she takes out her Ipod from her jacket pocket and slides the earphones into her ears, when turns on her Ipod while she skates looking at the IPod Screen.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 am

Alex Sighs as she skates off to a side and goes through the entrances and sits down on a bench near the ring.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Mac walks over to a bench where he can put on his ice skates. As he sits he notices a girl also sitting on the bench. "Hey. Why the long face?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 am

Alex lips turns into a small smile. Leans back on to the bench. ''Skating brings back memories.'' Looks over to him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Mac looked at the girl and gave her a smile. "Really? What kind of memories?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

''The Good, before it turned bad.''
She watches the people slightly skating around and turns back to the guy.
''I'm Alex by the way.'' She smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm

"Huh, It sounds like you have a lot going through your mind." Mac smiled and started to put his skates on. " I'm Mac. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:29 pm

''Pleasure'' she speaks while rising up from the bench
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 pm

"So where are you headed off to? I'm not trying to be nosy you're just really mysterious." Mac finished putting on his skates and then stood up and smiled at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 pm

''back out there.'' She nods her head towards the Ice Rink. While she speaks she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Mac stands up and begins to walk towards the rink. "Well I might as well go with you. I mean I was planning on doing some skating. I hope you don't mind." Mac then steps on to he ice and starts to skate.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 am

"sure" she steps on to the ices and starts to skate as she places her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Skating Ring [open]   Ice Skating Ring [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating Ring [open]
Page 1 of 1