Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

You Are...? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

You Are...? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: You Are...? [Private]   You Are...? [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:51 pm

'Matt' was at the mall again. Now, though, he was currently trying to find a part-time job. Sure, he had plenty of money from his father's will, but he didn't want to use that. That was for crap like college and real jobs.

What would his future job be anyway? He didn't know. His dad's workers want him to take over his father's company, but how the hell could he do that? For one, he was basically as blind as a bat so it'd be impossible to do anything without the best secretary in the world. Two, he didn't like looking over business crap! Sure, his memorization skills are godly but he doesn't like reading boring stuff.

Maybe I should become a singer.. 'Matt' thought. Lyrics are easy to remember, and he ain't half bad.. The only problem would be getting costume designs with that eye of his. Oh well~

So far he wasn't that successful with jobs. It wasn't like he was trying to get something fancy, just a job like a clerk or a smoothie maker. Even so, the moment they heard that he had bad eyesight, despite his fantastic ability to memorize things, they would instantly get a glazed-eye look and say sorry, they just remembered that they had the maximum number of employees. Liars!

He wasn't too frustrated by this, though, since there were just about five hundred stores in a mall and there were other places to work, too. He rounded a corner and was able to catch a glimpse of blond, blond, very blond hair
before--

SMACK! Too distracted by blond hair, he supposed, cause he just ran right into the blonde. Dazed, he backed up a few steps before steadying himself. "I-I'm sorry. Are you alright?" he asked the person he ran into. Hey, why'd she look so familiar..?
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: You Are...? [Private]   You Are...? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Kayleigh took out her wallet and placed the neatly folded paper into it. It was a job application that had been previously signed by the manager before she even asked about it. She had been going to the same music store anytime that she discovered a new band that she enjoyed. The only difference was, she had just moved into the area a day before. She would be attending Whisper Hallow Academy. When she had told the workers of the store in Cali., without warning her, they sent a job recomendation. They had called her just after she had seen Dante the day before. School started the next day and she was just a bit nervous about what her schedule looked like and who she might meet. Music was always something that she found to be an amazing relaxer. She took a deep breath, a mix of nerves hitting her all at once as she turned around. She hit the ground quickly unsure of what it was that had just happened. Did I just walk into a wall? she wondered. No... I never took a step forward... She picked up her wallet and slipped it into her back pocket and picking up the bag that held the new school uniform clothes that she had bought, looking up as she fixed her self. A boy whom looked to be about her age stood before her. He didnt look like he was hurt, just shocked like she was. She stood up and looked apologetically at him. "I am so sorry! Are you okay?!" she asked hoping that he wasn't hurt as she had guessed.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: You Are...? [Private]   You Are...? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm

'Matt' stopped, then let out a little huff of laughter when he realized they simultaneously asked the same thing. "I'm fine," he answered, guessing that she was okay as well.

"Sorry about that, I was a little distracted," he apologized, not wanting to see that her bright hair had dazzled him. Poor 'Matt', with eyesight like his it's easy for him to get disturbed by bright colors!

He paused, staring at the girl, again wondering why she looked so familiar. Then it hit him. Ah, he knew her.

"Kayleigh?" he asked, making his voice tentative despite that he knew exactly who she was. Girl in his old class when he was a silent middle schooler in California, a girl that he only knew the name of because her name was called for attendance every day and those occasional times when she was called up to present a project (like every student in every class). He doubted she remembered him, but it was worth the chance.
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: You Are...? [Private]   You Are...? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

She laughed a bit when he began to. She was relieved that neither of them had been hurt. "Oh no worries, I was too." she spoke softly. "It probably wasn't a very good idea for me to stop where everyone was walking to put something away anyways so its my fault." she said with a small smile on her face trying to let him know that it was ok.

She looked down to fix her shirt and get the bags back into her hands when she heard himm say her name. She also didn't remember introductiong herself... She slowly looked back up at him, noticing who it was. "Oh my gosh... Matt?!" she yelled, moving forward to hug him. "What are you doing here?!" she asked with a bright smile flashing across her face. It was so cool to find another person she knew from Cali. Maybe moving here wasn't so bad after all!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: You Are...? [Private]   You Are...? [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

His eyes widened in surprise when she suddenly hugged him. Woah, woah, wait? She was greeting him warmly?

He was stiff for a second, heart pounding rapidly as he struggled to decide if he should allow her to continue hugging him or just push her off, when she let go. He stared at her happy expression, seeing relief and just plain joy. Huh.

"Oh, I moved to join a private school here 'cause..," he trailed off, pulling at the neck of his t-shirt. It'd be bad if he said "'cause my dad died". That's would just slash a cut into this happy atmosphere. He quickly said something else to steer the trail off of it. "Um, you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are...? [Private]   You Are...? [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are...? [Private]
Page 1 of 1