Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Dumped for the last time *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Dumped for the last time *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Indirectly continued from: Biology for juniors

Cyra threw herself on her bed, crying rivers. She had been dumped by Dante, and in a rather cruel way at that. She hated him now, and she hated Kayleigh, the girl she supposed he'd run away with. How could she be so stupid? Why would a nice, handsome and popular guy like him be interested in someone as worthless as her? She was probably only used for him to have something to do while he looked for a perfect girl, and apparently he found her. She now understood why he had ignored her during the lesson. If he followed the tradition(of her other "boyfriends") he would now start bullying her as well. Her pillow was drenched with her tears.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

He absolutely couldn't believed that he had skipped class, but that was on the back of 'Matt's' head at the moment.

He really really couldn't believe that his teacher actually gave him permission to skip class (it was indirect), but that was just before the whole 'couldn't-believe-skipped-class' thing. In the back.

He REALLY REALLY REALLY couldn't believe that HE was going to console a girl that had just been dumped by her boyfriend, but that was kind of at the back of his head, too.

You'd think that he'd be fearing for his life at the moment, but right now, he was just afraid that he wouldn't have the right words. He was never in a relationship. The closest one he had been in had broken up before it even started, and even he wasn't really sure on how his feelings were about that.

'Matt' hesitated at the door. He had no idea what happened between Dante and Cyra, no idea how they got together or how they broke up.

But he was her friend. He had to help her.

The brunette took in a deep breath before knocking on the door, three times, loud and clear. He wasn't going to barge into her privacy. If she wanted to ignore him, she could ignore him.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 am

At first, Cyra didn't want to open the door. She didn't really want anyone to be anywhere near her at the moment. So she stayed with her face down in her pillow. She tried to shut everything out, but in the end she couldn't. after almost a minute she slowly stood up. her mascara was smudged all over the pillow by her tears, she'd have to throw it out. Her face must've been even worse. She went to the door, going through a list of people she didn't want to meet. She only opened the door enough to see who it was. Matt, one of the few persons she could live with at the moment. "Matt? Why aren't you in class?" She said, opening the door while making sure that there weren't anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

He actually thought that he'd wait longer than he really did for the door to open. Imagine his surprise when it opened only a minute after he knocked.

"I skipped, but that doesn't matter right now," he said, surprised by how smoothly the answer came out. It was the truth, after all. None of that really mattered.

'Matt' was able to tell by her voice that she had been crying, if it wasn't obvious enough in her blurred face. What did he think she'd be doing?

Well, if I broke up with somebody, I wouldn't cry, probably.. he thought, but that was him. This was Cyra.

"You must be tired of this," he murmured, just grasping on something to say. No point in asking if she was okay, she obviously wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Cyra leaned on the wall and bit her lip. Spot on, huh? "Yeah..." She whispered. The fact that Matt was here warmed her, even if he hadn't even tried to comfort her yet. No, scratch that. Especially since he hadn't tried to comfort her yet. The last thing she wanted now was pity.
"I let my guard down. I should've known that he couldn't have fallen for someone like me." Her voice broke down and she shivered heavily, her body trying it's best to cry even though she fought the tears back with all her power. Her legs gave up and she ended up on the floor with her back against the wall, but not a single tear fell. She wouldn't cry. Not in front of Matt. He must think I'm a real freak.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm

'Matt' watched her, a bit helplessly. His face might've been impassive due to lack of knowing what to say, but that didn't mean he didn't care.

He walked over to Cyra, sitting down next to her and leaning against the wall. It made sure she was on his left side.

"You know, I won't mind if you cry," he said, looking toward her. She was trembling like mad, but he didn't dare touch her. "I won't care if you cry on my shoulder and get mascara and tears all over my shirt, or even hit me in anger.

"That's what I'm here for,"
he said, closing his eyes as he reminded her that he was a friend, if she needed one.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 pm

She took the advantage of a tiny pause in her shivering, long enough to allow her to throw herself over Matt and hug him, probably too hard. Then it finally came. She cried, not only over Dante, but all her supressed feelings. She cried over everything bad that had happened to her since Ema left her.

It took a while before she stopped crying. Still hugging Matt, she withdrew eyes closed. She didn't dare look at him right now. She started thinking. Sure, Dante had left her, and not only did that hurt her, but it also left her insecure, without that special someone she felt like she could always call. But she remembered that she had another one. Maybe the special someone didn't have to be a boyfriend, but just a friend? She opened her eyes, and despite her shy nature she looked him straight in the eye. Her special someone, who would be there for her. Somehow she felt like that was the case.

"Thank you. I guess I needed that." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Kara--no, 'Mat't was surprised. He had never seen someone cry like this before, not even at the many funerals he had attended, and never, ever in his life he could imagine coming even close to crying like this. But, strangely, he didn't feel any ill intent toward Cyra, he didn't tell her to just suck it up because that's what he did the moment his eye was taken away from him. He was way too much of a forgiving person.

While was crying, wetting his shirt with her tears, he hesitantly put his arms around her neck, cradling her head against him in a sign of comfort. Whenever someone else cried, whatever for the reason, he felt like he really needed to cry as well. Of course he didn't, but that didn't mean that he felt a stinging feeling in both eyes, even his dead one trying its best to squeeze some liquid out of its barely alive tear ducts. However, he didn't cry, knowing that he had to at least feel strong for this girl who had suffered more than a regular person would, like him.

He smiled slightly at her when she stopped crying and looked up at him. "No problem. It's always best to let go of your emotions instead of holding them in."

He felt like such a damn hypocrite for saying that, but he knew it was true. He really had a tendency to do bad things to himself. "You know who to go to if you ever need someone, right?" he asked, giving her another small, reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Cyras cheeks became filled with warmth as she tried to fight off the red in her cheeks. At least she had one friend. She was almost about to cry again, but she fought it off with a nervous laugh. Her eyes, filled with tears, focused on Matts, almost as if she saw right through his hair. She'd always looked only at his visible eye before, but now she felt like she could find the other one as well, no matter how deep beneath his hair it was buried.

"Yeah..." She paused, long enough for the situation to become awkward. She smiled a sad smile as she started talking again. "You know, you're the only one here that I count as a true friend." Once again she laughed nervously, only this time it was only a small giggle. Her smile slowly faded though. "What am I doing wrong?" She almost whispered.

[Sorry for the late reply >.<;]
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Haru wanted to go tell Cyra that he might be able to get her into the Dojo. But when he got there he noticed a closed door. "Cyra?" he said knocking. Cyra was the second friend made when Haru arrived a month or two ago. Of course if anything happened, he would try and help console her. Haru heard talking and the sad voice of Cyra. Before the door opened Haru had became red and talked through the door. "Who was it...?" he said. His red eyes would be seen flaring as his red hair redened even more. This was a genetic thing when worried.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Karatsu was surprised. True friend, him? Really? That was... The second time he was ever told this. Yes, the second. The first time... Had a much greater impact on him, he realized with a dull thud of disappointment. He quickly swallowed those feelings down, though, especially the selfishness that he felt at the moment, because for now, the situation about Cyra.

At her question, he was silent. Who knew what was wrong? Who knew at all? He had no idea. For his own situation, maybe he had the answer; who wanted to be friends with a freak-eye like him? Of course, there were some, like Takashi, but... Still, in the end...

Ah, he mentally slapped himself again, right when he heard a familiar voice at the door. Haru? he thought, looking. No way, it was Haru... He stayed silent. Dead silent. This wasn't his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 pm

[Just because of how it goes, I am going to reply so I can make my appearence understood more.]

Haru dropped a note and slid it through the door. It was about being trained at the dojo. It would be free and sign-ups are next week. " I was going to get you in the dojo. Hopefully you didn't mind if I bugged you." Haru was concerned for Cyra. He remembers when she was hit by a group of bullies. Haru protected her. So he knew she would be bullied once more. Although the situation was not something he knew, he would try and be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Cyra quickly rose and turned away from the door when she heard someone enter. She didn't want anyone else to see her like this. She hugged herself. Then she realized that she recognized the voice. Haru? Why would he be here?

The dojo? But she'd told him... For a moment she forgot her situation and looked at Haru in sheer confusion, revealing her smudged face. "I... What?" She shook her head, and then remembered the situation. She turned around, face all red. "Now is not really a good time." She felt a sting in her heart, that sounded way more harsh than she'd intended. Haru had never done her any wrong, in fact he'd done the opposite. She kept hurting people. Why?
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Haru nodded. Cyra must have been hurt. "I do remember you said you could not learn but the teacher there is very patient and skilled when it comes to teaching. Just tell me a name." Haru had gripped the wall. He seems to be becoming protective. The wall had cracked due to Haru's anger pushing adreneline into him. " I understand you are sad right now. I am outside so I did not enter rudely. I will leave now. Just hopefully it wasn't one of those boys.".
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:39 am

Cyra wondered about the last words Haru told her. What boys? In one moment she couldn't understand what he was talking about, in the other she remembered the first time she met Haru, and how he had protected her.
"No. No, it wasn't them." Cyra couldn't help but to wonder if they had anything to do with Dante's behaviour. Maybe they had taken out their revenge on him instead of her? Then it would be perfectly understandable that he left her for Kayleigh. Who could blame him for not wanting to get into trouble.

Cyra went over to her bed and just fell fown on her back. All stretched out she looked at the ceiling as if apathetic. She made no signs whatsoever about if she wanted Haru to stay or not, and in truth she didn't really know herself. At the moment she'd just stopped caring, as she always did in the last part of crying. She stopped caring and hid it deep within herself, even though she'd already let it out, it wasn't gone. She just couldn't let it go.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Haru had felt sorry for Cyra. Not trying to make her have a pity-party, but because he was her friend. Or so he thought. At the moment she replied with no, he knew it was someone else. Haru thought he should try and console her, get the name. "Those boys probably would go after me because I was the one who beat them. Don't worry about those idiots. Cyra, you and Karatsu are my best friends. I don't mean to say this from barely knowing you, but you two were the only ones who immediatly accepted me. I knew you and Karatsu would become good friends. I thought right. You two went to the movies when you barely knew me. I kinda wanted to leave but I also placed a test. Acceptance, something I have rare, has made you guys something I would protect. Now, I owe you guys because of this. You can trust me, out of my opinion anyways. I can either try to make you feel better, or I can make the person or people who made you like this feel how you feel. he had rambled.

Although he does not usually speak this much, he wanted to make sure he can be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 am

[[Hey hey it's Matt, not Karatsu. Unless Haru raided the student ID's in the office. Then be prepared for Angry!Karatsu XD

fornowI'massumingyousaidKaratsuonaccident]]

'Matt' listened to Haru's speech, surprised that he was talking this much. Well, it wasn't like he didn't hear Haru talk before, but none of them were really the speech-making type. He smiled softly at Haru when he was done. "Thanks," he said quietly.

Haru saw him as a best friend? Wow. He... Didn't know what to make of that. Wasn't the first words he told Haru a question on why he smoked one cigarette and threw the rest of them away? Not that kind, and apparently he had saved Cyra from a gang of boys when they first met. Wow, what a difference.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:18 am

Cyra didn't move a muscle during Haru's unexpected speech. She felt bad when she thought about how suspicious she had been the first times they met. Maybe she should try harder to trust him? He hadn't done anything wrong against her, so she didn't understand why she didn't fully trust him yet.

When he was done she slowly sat up and stared down on her feet. "No, that won't solve anything." She said, surprised that she managed to keep such a steady voice. "It was my fault to begin with." She was about to say more, but lost any trace of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm

(Accident)

Haru had a tear run down his face. He had asked if he could come in. He also smiled when he found out who the other person was. " Then I can make you feel better with a song." he said. Haru had made a song for when he was down or his head was torn by words. Haru also wanted to see Cyra as a sister. But that would be later on.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Cyra was surprised, and touched, by Haru's sudden tear. It was unexpected from her former impression of him. When he also offered to sing her eye twitched unwillingly. She'd never thought Haru to be the type to sing. She'd never thought that someone would try to comfort her by singing either. She was pretty certain that it wouldn't help her, and she couldn't help but to believe that Haru couldn't sing, even though she knew that he very well could be talented. She looked att Matt for guidance in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

'Matt' couldn't see the look at Cyra's face when Haru offered her a song, but he was able to tell her head move towards him. Um, why was she looking at him? Not like she wanted him to sing as well (he did mention to her once that he sang), right?

He looked toward her, squinting slightly to try to catch her expression. No luck, but she seemed rather gloom. Perhaps she was.. Asking guidance? He nodded very slightly, knowing that she'd be able to catch it with her perfect eyesight. If Haru wanted to help her, then she should let him, even if it did little. He doubted a song would burden her at all.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 am

Haru heard no answer. Not even the answer to see if he could come in. This worried him so. At the very brim of guilt, Haru had too many things on his back that won't come off. But he would always deal with something later. Haru had hummed for a bit, trying to remember his song/poem. It was just the other day he sang and these girls had enjoyed his voice. But he could never urge her to accept.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Cyra didn't expect Matt to answer with such certainty. She sighed. Cornered huh? She didn't even know why she didn't want him to sing. Maybe because she didn't know anyone who would sing in public. Well, she knew one. Once.

She smiled insecurely and nodded to Haru. She didn't know what to do, so she just sat down and focused her gaze on her hands, which were clenched together tightly.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Haru cleared his voice. He thought he sang horribly but others like his singing. " Ok.

I see the rain fall all day.

I cry wishing to die.

But yet my sun, it brightens me.

I can see who I want to be.

No one can stop me.

I don't care.

Do what you want.

I don't share.

My heart with just anyone.

I don't care.

About just anyone.

But ask why.

Why should I die?

When they are nothing.

I stand.

I am the statue.

I stand.

I stand like a statue.

Noone can break me.

Noone can shake me.

Noone can, for gods sake, bother me.

I run along in the sun, hoping my heart will stay warm.

I run along on the moon, day's becoming usually the norm.

But look around, you will see.

No one wants to be with me.

I don't care.

I have that warmth in my heart,

Something others couldn't have.

When I find someone, I will see, I can be me.

They will see, they can be around me.

I can see, I will be...free."
Haru sang. He teared up as he usually did with this song/poem. The meaning of it was kept to him. " I wrote this after my family passed. It kept me going." he noted.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:07 am

Cyra was on the edge of crying when Haru sang. The lyrics touched deep within her heart. It made her think about the past, and she guessed that the only reason that she didn't start crying was because she had cried it all out of her system a few minutes before. When she looked up at Haru she saw, to her big surprise, that he was crying as he sang. She didn't think anymore. She just rose and hugged Haru tightly. "I guess we've been through a lot, all of us." She whispered, more to herself than the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumped for the last time *Open*   Dumped for the last time *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumped for the last time *Open*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next