Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* Empty
PostSubject: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 am

((Continued from here~))

Releasing a sigh, Maria finally reached what seemed to be the Nurse's office- well atleast the name plate said so.

"Here we go,"Juggling both Cyra and the doorknob to the Nurse's office, Maria eventually backed open the door.

"Hellooooo? Is anyone in here? It's an emergency..." she called out, before even bothering to look inside to see who inhabited the place.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:06 am

A rather handsome looking male nurse answered the call. He hurried over in his labcoat and sleek eye glasses, stethoscope around his neck. "Oh my gods." The nurse said when he say the injured girl's head. "Come. Lay here." He picked her up and gently laid her on one of the many beds in the room. He then immediately closed the curtain around the bed. There were a few chairs for concerned friends to sit in near the door.

The nurse began to work immediately. He had gone to school for this very type of situation. Being that the patient was a girl she would take kindly to having her hair cut off so, he turned to the cabinet next to the bed and pulled out a hooked needle, dissolvable stitches, and a cloth dosed in a special chemical. He held the cloth over the girl's mouth until she fell asleep.

The nurse looked at the would. It was shallow enough that an IV drip would not be necessary but, it was deep enough that she would indeed need the stitches. Kira parted the hair in such a way that it wouldn't get caught in the stitches and cause awkward clumps on her head later and stitched her right up.

Once he finished, the nurse clean up and tossed all the bloodied equipment in the trash. He then opened the curtain to reveal the girl sleeping soundly on the bed. "She's all patched up now. no need to worry further. She should be waking up soon." The nurse went to sit at his desk and filled out an inventory sheet for the equipment he had used.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Cyra yelped as the nurse picked her up and put her on the bed. Her eyes widened as she saw the tools he brought forward, and she briefly tried to fight back when he put the cloth to her mouth, it felt like being kidnapped. Slowly she drifted into sleep, however.

She woke up later, instinctively bringing up a hand to her head. "Uugh, my head feels like it's going to explode..." She muttered to herself. Her vision was blurry, so she didn't see much of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Within moments of opening the door, the girl was whisked away by a male nurse, who Maria thought seemed perculiarly familiar. There was just something about his voice that seemed to trigger a memory, but Maria honestly couldn't remember at this point in time. And who would remember in such a tense situation anyway?

The nurse set the girl on the bed, and closed the curtain behind Maria, so she couldn't really see what was going on.

Maria was absolutely terrified, based on the noises she heard behind the curtain. There seemed to be quite the commotion going on back there- first there was a ruffling noise, then sounds of...panic?

Maria, it's fine, stop thinking of the worst case scenario. This girl is getting helped by a professional... the girl was strongly resisting the urge to question what the nurse was doing, yet eventually gave in as the room became silent once more.

Slowly, she took a seat, surmising it would take a while- not that it mattered though. It wasn't like she had somewhere she desperately needed to be at that point in time, anyway.

Eventually, the nurse re-emerged from the curtain, revealing the poor girl to be sound asleep. He immediately re-assured Maria that she'd be fine, which was very comforting to hear.

Feeling guilty for the entire situation, Maria pulled the chair over to where the girl slept.

"Do you mind if I stay here a bit longer?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:31 pm

The nurse looked up as he was asked a question. "Not at all. Stay as long as you like." he then heard the other girl stirring in the bed. He got up and moved to stand next to her bed. "You're fine now. I just need to tell you that you can't wash your hair for about a week. Also, I used dissolvable stitches so, you don't need to come back. That's it. You're free to go when you feel up to it." The nurse smiled at her. "Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Cyras vision was slowly getting better, and she noticed the forms of the nurse and the girl who had helped her. When she realised that there were stitches in her head she gasped slightly and withdrew her hand. She barely followed the nurses instructions, but nodded absently. She finally shook her head to show the nurse that she didn't have any questions.
A week? Ugh, her hair would be unbearable by that time. She'd have to keep away the last days. She turned to the girl. "Thanks for helping me, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 am

Within moments of her question being asked, the girl in the bed began to regain conciousness, leading the nurse straight over to help. He briefly recapped the details, stating that the girl wouldn't be able to wash her hair for a week.

For an entire week!? Maria couldn't even imagine how she'd cope in such a situation, let alone the girl.

He then asked if she had any questions, at which the girl shook her head, and turned in Maria's direction.

"Thanks for helping me, both of you." Despite knowing this whole encounter was caused by Maria, she thought it was best to leave out her 'guilt story,' thinking the girl had suffered enough today.

Nodding, she added, "As long as you're fine, that's all that matters."

Last edited by Maria Challis on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling :l)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 am

The nurse, having exhausted his usefulness, went back to filling out his paper work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*   A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stitch in time saves nine? *Cyra, then OPEN*
Page 1 of 1