Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Period I.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Chrissy blushed a little, "My parents always told me I was a wonderful dancer. But I don't think I can."
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Haru nodded and told Christina she will do fine. He offered his hands for dance and awaited her answer. Hopefully this doesn't seem bad to Thorn. She would think he is hitting on other girls when he is not.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

"Oh. Thank you," Chrissy smiled and put her hand in Haruma's. She was extremely nervous; a little because she thought she was no good at dancing, somewhat because she had never met them before, and because he was a guy.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Haru tells Chrissy not to worry. He then dances in a motion to follow her. Hopefully she won't make a move on him. If she does, it would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Haru-sama wrote:
Haru was wondering if Alex remembers a street-fighting 9th grader who put a bunch of kids in the hospital and abondoned the desk lady of the dorms. He did not ask about it though. Were you here 3 years ago?
''Yeah..'' She smiles. Thinking of the times of those past days of hers, Heavily drinking, Partying, smoking and other stuff she did.

Alex watches the pair and sees Chrissy nervous. ''Just don't look at your feet Crissy and you'll be fine'' She takes out her ipod and turns it off.

Last edited by Alex Homes on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:43 pm

"I should warn you. I haven't danced in ages. Or well properly danced," she said shakily as they moved away from the table.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Haru heard Alex say what she said and he stopped and tried to leave the classroom. As he walked away he had flashbacks of the past. Was she one of THEM? I can't be in the same room if she was. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Alex frowns seeing him leaving. ''I'm sorry, Did I say something wrong?'' She looks confused. As she got pulled out her thinking of her past days, sure now, she cleaned herself up, but that doesn't stop her from clubbing.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

"Haruma, is something wrong," Chrissy asked quietly. She saw he was acting strangely, even looking as if he was going to leave, and she was wondering if he was starting to feel ill again.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Haru was trying to ignore them. He turned around and his red eyes flared strangely. [b]" I am sorry, when i was here in 9th grade almost everyone insulted me. They called me BloodBird for some reason. When I heard you say yes I thought you might be one of them. Because your name sounded familiar. I was called, Haruma "BloodBird" Hihiao. They also called me Babboon King becuase they thought my last name was funny.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Chrissy didn't know what to do. He looked really angry, and she didn't want to make it worse, but she had to do something, "Haruma that's terrible. I now it can't mean much, but I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Haru nodded and he calmed down. "It's your fault. I don't even know if it is Alex's fault." He clarrified.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 pm

''If it helps Alex is not my first name.'' She says it shortly. Looking at him, trying to see if she can possibly remember him.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Haru scratched under his head where the red was. " I was short, not as tall as now, and I had short blood red hair. Some were intimidated with my eyes." he said. Right now he wishes to see Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:22 pm

She shakes her head. ''Sorry I can't remember.'' She says it softly with a frown then shakes her head and smiles. ''Sorry, Can't help ya.''
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Chrissy was hurting for Haruma. She knew what it was like to have everybody against her. Her eyes glossed over at the remembrance of her past and she let herself almost fall to the ground, just to sit, while she listened to them converse.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Haru nodded in relief. He sat down too. The bell rang, meaning class was over. " Hey. I gotta go. See you two tomorrow. If you need anything, just come and find me" he explained.
Back to top Go down
TraumerdeAmore

TraumerdeAmore

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Chrissy nodded and just slowly got up, went over to her stuff, and packed it. She threw her bag over her shoulder and walked back towards them, "It was, uh, nice to meet you both. If you need me, you can come find me as well," she said, subconsciously directed at Haruma.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Haru had quickly packed up and went to the next class. He was in a hurry for the day to end. Now that 1st period is over, he wonders what is to come. If he runs into any jerks, they he will kick their ass if they go too far.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Alex just lazily waves. ''See ya.'' Alex grabs her coat sliding it on. Walks off out the door after everyone leaves. 'This is going to be along day and it's only just started. Plus still haven't found a clubbing buddy.' Alex sighs walks off.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Haru waves goodbye and then finally leaves.

[EXIT OF EPICNESS!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Period I. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Period I.   Period I. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Period I.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2