Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private]   Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Aah~ After exploring Google Maps a bit, 'Matt' discovered there was a park not at all far from the school. It was easy to remember the route, and in no time flat he had made his way there. The place was brilliantly green with plenty of trees for shade. There was even a playground, too. He made his way to it, bringing only a book, and sat down on a swing. He grasped one chain carefully, then held the book to his face and began to read.

Usually he would hold a magnifying glass to read, since he had very bad eyesight, but that would only result in a burnt book. The sun was behind him, after all. Today's a nice day.. he thought. His heels kicked off the gravel, allowing him to swing a little. He rocked back and forth, the chains of the swings creaking along with it, reading his book. Perfect~
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Takamasa Masaki

Takamasa Masaki

PostSubject: Re: Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private]   Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Takamasa Masaki came to where he was wanting to be the park on his motorcycle, and he had gotten off. He had saw a guy reading a book. "Hello." Takamasa said. Takamasa looks like a girl only in the body-wise. He came close enough to him to see his hair over the one eye. Oh something is wrong with me I want him he has the kind of thing that turns me on. Takamasa thought. Takamasa was breathing much so he was looking at him, and then he was starting to lick his lips. Takamasa didn't know what was going on he was always shy around guys because he's feminine. He didn't know how much he could stand being around people. Takamasa pointed at the ground, and wanted to sit.

Takamasa was standing there wanting to sit down, and he was wanting to make sure that nothing was going to go wrong he was wanting to make sure that he was going to go everything to go right. He didn't want to move from the ground, and he was cute like a girl as well.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private]   Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 pm

? A guy? he thought, hearing a voice. He looked up, only to see... Bright blue hair? Definitely blue.. Purple too.. Are those goggles I see? Interesting. The person sounded like a guy, but looked like a girl. A pretty girl. Though if he/she sounds like one.. Probably a guy.

"Uh.. Hello," he greeted, wondering what this guy wanted. He was staring at him intently, and it was rather making him feel uncomfortable. "D.. D'you want to sit down?" he asked when he finally got the message, motioning to the swing next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private]   Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staring at the Sun is Bad For You! [Private]
Page 1 of 1