Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open)   Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

As soon as the clock hit 9 PM, people made their way to dorm room 12, where something was going on... people were let in, piles of people, and soon enough, music sprung up... you could hear that the noise from the room got louder and louder over time, and if you guessed right... it was a party indeed.

Kan and John were enjoying themselves, enjoying the booze they snagged from Kira's cabinet... "Man, I'm so glad we stole his booze, this stuff is actually good..." Kan took a swig of liquid out of his bottle and belched loudly... he was watching some TV, he kept switching channels to find something interesting...

"I guess the party was a big success. Cheers." Kan rose his beer towards John. Most of the guys around here were drinking the booze they got from Kira's place, some brought their own stuff... so it turned out pretty nicely.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open)   Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 am

"Cheers indeed, mate," John said as he tapped his bottle against Kan's right before taking another sip.

The party was really getting off. People kept coming and coming, very soon the party would get so large that their dorm couldn't handle the crowd and people would start partying all over the Boys Dormitories, maybe even spreading outside.

John had gotten a freshman to be lookout for teachers or cops, so he wasn't worried about any unexpected surprises. If they were caught they would get in a load of trouble, on top of the outrageous party, they were handing out alcohol to minors (as well as partaking in underage drinking themselves). John didn't care about the risk though, he lived in the now, and now was party time.
Back to top Go down
Mark Somers

Mark Somers

PostSubject: Re: Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open)   Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 am

Mark strolled into the room, weaving his way through the revelers. He took a bottle from the cooler and popped it open, looking for a seat. He eventually found a lone chair and took a seat, listening to the music blast as he looked around the room. He took another swig and considered trying to meet some people, maybe some girls, when he heard The Simpsons coming from another corner of the room. He caught a momentary glimpse of Homer before the channel was changed. He walked over to the two guys watching and asked "Anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open)   Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using the Booze for a Good Cause! (Open)
Page 1 of 1