Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

What to shop for...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

What to shop for...(open) Empty
PostSubject: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Suki hd decided to go to the mall to see if she could get anything for her new place. After her parents dumped her here she hadn't done much. Her classes were average and the school seemed so big that she tends to get lost. Now here at the mall she wanted to get something...but she didn't know what. All the stores were chalk full of nice things that she knew she couldn't buy.
She let out a sigh. I really want to get something nice...but I should get me something to eat for dinner. They left m with practacly nothing... She glanced into a store window and nnoticed a beautiful necklace. It was a silver chain with a dark blue stone in the middle. It was out of her price range, now and for ever. Defeted by the price she walked over to a store that had quick-easy-to-mke meals for her few first nights. And moe importantly, they were cheap.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am

'Matt' was eating dinner. He was eating dinner at the mall. In fact, he was eating dinner at one of the cheapest fast food places in the mall.

Him, the son of a rich, deceased man, who had all the money somebody could want right now, was eating a rather disfigured hamburger, a small pack with greasy fries spilling out of them on his tray as well as a small cup obviously filled with some sugar-packed drink. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt with a black vest, and dark blue skinny jeans with a black belt wrapped around it. At his feet were simple black and white Converse shoes. He wore a casual white and blue striped scarf around his neck despite the heat outside, and--get this--, the hair in front of his right eye was pinned back. Yeah, it was pinned straight back with black hair clips, and what was in front of his eye was a white, medical eye patch.

Wow, what changed? He looked like an entirely different person.

In reality, though, 'Matt' was simply freaking out. I went to the mall in this gear and did silly things the entire day. I went out to the mall in this gear and did silly things the entire day. he thought at breakneck speed, trying not to freak out as he ate that silly hamburger. It was a good thing he was used to be so cheap or else he would've gagged by now, though he had to admit that the food was getting easier to swallow with each taste.

The entire day he had tried his best to avoid anyone around his age group, in case they were in Whisper Hallow, and had succeeded. He didn't know it was going to change soon, though. He was so absorbed in doing what he was doing that he didn't notice the girl that had entered the fast food place.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

Suki let out a sigh. She had decided to go to this really cheap place, no matter who saw her. It was cheap food that at least could be somewhat digested at some point or another. She ordered a burger, frises and a small soft drink. That was all she could get herself to handle. Quickly she sat down and picked up a fry andnibbled on it.

She total meld into the people here. She was wearing her hair tied back like normally and dull clothes as not to draw any unwanted eyes her way. All she wanted to do was eat her food in peace and get out as soon as possible.

This food sucks worse then I thought... She closed her eyes and took a sip of her drink. Well you can't really mess up a soft drink...

Her eyes left her food and were fixed upon this man with the weirdest face ever. Suki shifted her eyes away from him and tried to stomach her food she just bought.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 am

He was being insane today, he concluded. That or having just too much fun. No one here knew who he was (as in social status). Before his dad passed away he always had to do this, do that, be careful like this. It struck him one day, why doesn't he just be a little different? Not all out, but just... Different. A bit more fun? A bit of... himself?

And that was what he did today. He had to admit, he had fun, and he bought of a bunch of crap that hung around his shoes. The grand total was only around $300 or so, but it was a lot to spend for him.

He even thought of getting a piercing, but he didn't, thankfully.

'Matt' finished his hamburger and choked in another fry. Taking a drink of his soda, he glanced around the fast food place.. And froze when he realized that he saw a girl there. A girl who so happened to look WHA-material.

.... That's impossible. he thought instantly as she caught of glimpse of him and looked away. Absolutely impossible.. Right, yeah. No Whisper Hallow Academy student would go and eat here. I mean, that school is full of rich kids. I'm a rich kid. Must be my eye playing on me.

Something told him that he was really wrong, but he shoved it out of his mind. No freaking way.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 am

Suki couldn't finish the rest of her food. It was just too discusting to handle. SHe was hungry, not deprite. She could do something better then this even is her parents weren't giving her that much money. I syill need to get some food for my place...even cup oman would be better then this! She drank he rest of her soda and threw out the rest of the food.

She glanced back at the weirdly outfitted boy again. What was strange was that he was looking at her, even if it was just a moment. She quickly walked out of the fast food joint and sat down on a bench not to far from the place. Does he know I'm from Whisper Hallow? He must know, no rich kid would go in a place like that! But I did...

Suki's stomach felt weird. Without another thought she ran over to a trash can and threw up. Everything she had just tried to stomach down was now in the trash. It belonged there it was true but she had done this in public where everyone could see her do this.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

'Matt' watched the girl leave, then shrugged. She must've never saw him before, and he hadn't, either. Hopefully his, uh, disguise was good enough so that she wouldn't dare recognize him at school (that is if she went to Whisper Hallow)... Gah, he realized with a small facepalm. Who wouldn't recognize him?

He threw away the rest of his food and looked around. There was only one other person in the small fast food place, a man who looked as if he had come out of an alley. Even so, he looked immensely kind.

"Here, ojii-san!" 'Matt' said kindly, dumping all of his bags on the man's table. It was good that the 'crap' he bought was stuff like shoes of different sizes, scarves, gloves, a water sprayer, around five bottles of water, a one-size-fit-all jacket, some candy, and a hair tie. It was like he meant to give it to a hobo (which he didn't, at the beginning at least).

Before the man could even look at the contents 'Matt' had walked out, looking around. The first thing he heard was the sound of retching.. And saw a girl hurling into a trash can. More importantly, the girl he had just seen at the fast food place.

He hesitated for half a second before walking over to her, hovering over the girl in nervous anxiety. The sound of her throwing up was not good on his system, as he had eaten the same food (great, he was feeling queasy now), but but but...

'Matt' gently patted her on the back with a warm hand. "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:38 am

Suki's body was shaking after heaving so much of the food up. She felt a hand pat her on her back and someone saying something. She pulled out a napkin she had in her pocket from the fast food place and wiped her mouth off. She looked to see who it was and was shocked to see that it was the man from the same place she just walked out of.

She glanced away. "Yeah I'm fine. I just couldn't stumach the food. I'm not used to eat stuff like that...hehehe" She closed her eyes. Just after she said that she reailized that what she said made her sound rich, in reality she was, and pin pointed her to one school. "I think if I just never go back there I should be able to make it home...after I get some food for my apartment..."

She had to sit down. She still didn't feel good and she was talking to a strange man who she didn't know yet couldn't really run away from. If her parents had seen her they would have thought of nothing else but a disgrace to the family. But they weren't here right now so that shame was not around.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 pm

'Matt' gave a soft snort. For some reason, in this disguise he didn't want to be all polite and goody-two-shoes as he usually was. "Who is?" he simply replied to her first statement, though he knew by that that she went to Whisper Hallow. So she was a student there.. And so was he... And the chances of them running into each other in campus was so high it could reach Pluto. Great.

Well I guess I failed.

He realized he had a rather queasy girl here, though, so he quickly wrapped an arm around her shoulders to steady her. "Here, have a seat," 'Matt' said, leading her to a bench.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Suki gladly sat down. Her cover had been blown and she knew it. She let out a sigh but didn't look at the guy. "I'm sorry to have done that in front of you...I was just so hungry and my parents had given me parcticly nothing for food this month. It was the only thing I could think of to eat that was cheep...but look how that turned out."

She looked back up at the guy. "So...can I ask you your name? Or is it too hard for you to tell a rich girl things like this?" She paused and glanced away. He more then likely is a poor kid who hates rich kids like me... she thought to herself. What am I even doing in a place like this to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 pm

'Matt' looked up after her question. wondering if he should tell her his name or not. I mean, he was going to see her in the school anyway, and even without the disguise she'd be able to tell it's him right away.

Yup, had to give up, he did. "Um, wait a moment," he said, holding one finger to before he dashed off. He quickly went to the nearest store to buy two water bottles (the stores were closing, so he had to bribe them to give him the water asap).

He was back not long later, and he handed one bottle of water to her before sitting down. "Drink that slowly to get rid of the taste. Must be harsh, eating that type of cheap food when you go to Whisper Hallow," he said for a second, before realizing that she must've been really embarrassed, being seen eating there. Ah, so was he, eh.

"I'm Matt," he finally answered her question, taking a sip of his own water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Suki slowly sipped her water. "Thank you Matt. I'm sorry I'm being such a handful." The taste was slowly went away. She felt so bad for doing that. She had tried to eat something and it failed. And now Matt was trying to be nice to her. Life couldn't any worse then it is right now..

She looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Do you know where I can get some cheep food that I could actually stomach? I know it might be asking a bit much from you to help..."

She looked away from him. She couldn't make herself look at him after asking him for so much. If dad could see me now...I don't know what he would say to me being so weak in front of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join)

Haru was searching in a store which sells MMA gear and martial arts gear. He had seen a sword he wanted. But Haru knew it was not allowed. He spotted someone who looked like Matt. Haru had a big ol' swelling in his left cheek this time. " Matt? I see you caught a girl" he said, running up. He laughed, telling them he was joking. Somebody in a trench coat looked at Haru with a strange look and Haru's red eyes flared, scaring the man off.

He had a new hairstyle. Red underneath, black on the outside with blue in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Suki noticed a new boy had come over. It was too much for her. He saw me too! What am I going to do? This is really bad...not a good way to started off the school year. She glanced away from him and down to her shoes. She didn't know what to say to him. The onyl thing that popped into her mind was to stand up and shake his hand like any rich person.

Suki stood on her feet and offered her hand to him. "I am Suki Ookami...I...It's nice to meet you." SHe waited for him to take the hand and shake it.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 pm

[[Nope, not much :U remember the posting order guys!]]

'Matt' was about to answer her question (and wonder if she had any appetite) when he heard another voice. Extremely familiar. He looked toward the direction of Haru's voice, glanced over the guy with red multicolored hair, then did a double take. He squinted. HARU?

"Oi, Haru?!" he said, standing up and staring at the guy in amazement. Woah, what happeed? Seems like 'Matt' wasn't the only one who decided to look weird today.. Not only that, but Haru was sporting a rather big injury. I wonder what he did to get that.

Passing off Haru's joke rather quickly, he watched Suki get up to her feet and hold out her hand. Poor girl, she had just thrown up, been found out as a rich girl who ate cheap food, and now here was another person. 'Matt' didn't have time to explain that he himself attended WHA, so... He just leaned back a bit and watched the interaction between the two.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Haru had waved, saying hello to Matt. He smirked. Hello Miss Suki. he greeted. A man from the register yelled for him tog et his stuff. Haru ran back to the store, grabbed the stuff he bought, and came back. Girl, are you ok? Should we take you to the nursery? Haru asked. Oi, Matt, I am about to tell Thorn how I feel tonight. Luck for me? Remember the girl at the nursery when I passed out? Haru explained.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

"It's not a nursery, Haru, it's called the 'nurse's office'," 'Matt' simply replied, wondering if the guy was high or something like that. He was buying dojo stuff, the guy noted. Aha, his work must be doing well.

[[Cause this RP is before "The Job" btw >:U]]

"But yeah, I remember her, your girlfriend. Good luck indeed."
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Suki felt out of the loop. She didn't know what was happening and the two guys were just talking. She shook her head and started to walk away. "I'll just go by myself...You two seem to be wanting to talk so..." She stumbled. She still felt quessy. She leaned against a wall that happened to be right there.

"Maybe I still need help..." She mumbled to herself. "I don't think I feel that good..."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 pm

'Matt' looked around as he talked and spotted Suki walking away. Bah, she hadn't even talked to Haru yet! Quite rude.. he thought rather bluntly (the fast food was ruining the 'polite-cells' in his brain) before realizing that she didn't seem so right on her feet. Wow, you'd think with his bad eyesight he wouldn't be able to catch that.

"Hey Haru, do you think you can give Suki and I a ride home?" he asked, saying the last part of the sentence rather loudly so that she would be able to hear. "I didn't come here by car and such, and I'm not so sure about her, either, but she's a Whisper Hallow like us."

There, he said it, that they're all from the same school.

Oh, and he was assuming that Suki didn't have a car because what parents will give their child a car but not food money.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Haru was sad she didn't try and talk back. He tried to multi-task with conversations. " Hey, that is a good idea. Truthfully, I can see this clearly, she is not well and she shouldn't walk. Matt you caught her like a bluegill you should put her in the fish tank." he said, clueing Matt should help her in the car. Haru spun his keys. He loved driving his car.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Suki glanced at Matt. "You go to Whisper Hallow...and you weren't going to tell me?" She wasn't going to complaine anymore then that. The food wasn't sitting well with her again and it was coming up again. Quickly she ran back to a trash can and heaved.Twice...he's seen me do this twice...Why am I being like this?
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:51 am

"... Weird metaphor, Har--" 'Matt' quickly cut off when he saw that Suki had went back to the trash can to start throwing up again. Oh shit! Was it from hearing that we're WHA students or from the food--or both? He quickly guessed that it was the last reason as he rushed back to her.

"H-Hey!" he exclaimed, patting her back again. Shit shit shit, he was really getting queasy now--I mean, he was cussing in his head quite freely, and that was a bad sign (as he was a person of self-control, of course, and he rarely allowed himself to act like this).

"This is bad... It might be a bit late, but you should head to the nurse once we get back. Throwing up twice in a row is not a good sign," 'Matt' murmured, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am

Haru shook his head. " Matt if you you don't rush her to the car I will rush her to the car. And I will be damn quick. he said, rushing with Matt. He stook his head in the air. They were close to the exit conveinetly. " The exit is nearby. Well, the on where my car is." he noted.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 am

Suki shook her head. "I thnik I'm fine now. I just need to go home and settle my stomach." She wiped her mouth again. "I won't do it again, and defenitly not in your car." She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. "Alright...lets get to your car so I can go home..."

I don't want to be here anymore. I think the smell of what I ate made me do it a second time. She reopened her eyes. If I can hold it down and get away from the smell I'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 pm

"Haru, I'm not going to rush a girl to your car when she's throwing up!" 'Matt' retorted, but by then Suki had finished. He closed his eyes for a moment, rather frustrated with his lack of strength, but he knew that Haru could definitely do something that he couldn't.

"I know this will sound weird, but go ahead and rush her to the car. I don't think I have the strength to do that at your speed," he muttered to Haru, ignoring just how WEIRD that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Haru scooped Suki into his arms if she would let him and used wireless buttons to start his car on his keys. " If you feel the need to, just stick your head out the window." he said. If she let him, Haru would zoom down the Mall to the exit, opening up the door and setting her down in the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to shop for...(open)   What to shop for...(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to shop for...(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next